Anth’s FIFA 16 Mods

You inspired me. Uploading now!

I really like the look of the second video! 👍

but oh boy… how I’m done with those animations… 😬😉
all that hectic, all that stuttering stuff… i hope you get me. all games from the past look like that to me now. Hypermotion brought some smoothness to the animations… 2021SU and EF too, animation wise. I’d say old world and new world. 🤷‍♂️

I really like the look of the second video! 👍

but oh boy… how I’m done with those animations… 😬😉
all that hectic, all that stuttering stuff… i hope you get me. all games from the past look like that to me now. Hypermotion brought some smoothness to the animations… 2021SU and EF too, animation wise. I’d say old world and new world. 🤷‍♂️

If only the smoothness followed the law of physics..., but did it so far?

If only the smoothness followed the law of physics..., but did it so far?
Got you.
i want physics based animations that look silky smooth. 😊 we always had that problem…
Topic always came up when those animated gambling football game videos surfaced.

when i was playing EF lately, I got reminded of that. The animations now play out a bit more like those (real) looking “game videos”!
i guess it’s still tough to make it look like the real thing but keep animations smooth and same time snappy. 🤷‍♂️

Really amazing thats with the regular turf. I wonder what it would look like with Jeets.
Gave it a run. It might look alright with certain pitches/looks but it doesn't look quite right for some of those big teams. It'll need to be dialled in specifically for the pitch mod, as the change in texture creates a different look. I think it could be quite effective on the classic patch actually.

I'm trying to follow the instructions to use the ball physics but I got lost. Whenever I open the v1.00 Table, it asks me if I want to execute the lua script and a future reference. I also think that it didn't attach the table with the game despite selecting the fifa.exe because the values are ??. I know that it shouldn't be difficult to install but I don't know why I can't do it correctly.
how do u fix this issue? im having the same problem where my value said ??? in the cheat engine.

@Anth James: any chance for your broadcast camera version 2 but with the original shaking cam after scoring a goal? I love the penalty camera but I'm missing that feeling after scoring a goal. Would be great to have a seperate version for that!

A real life comparison video with the same camera of real life would be awesome
The camera can't be adjusted as much as we'd like unfortunately. There are things we can do for modding cameras on 16, some areas giving us a lot of freedom, but also some areas are very limited - height being one of them.

The camera can't be adjusted as much as we'd like unfortunately. There are things we can do for modding cameras on 16, some areas giving us a lot of freedom, but also some areas are very limited - height being one of them.
Yeah I know the camera's limit of the game, i mean for example, make a video with one of the cameras we got that is similiar to a real life's camera angle, then make the comparison using the turf color of that stadium. dont worry anyway, just personal obsessions😆

Back
Top Bottom