Anth’s FIFA 16 Mods

Yeah I know the camera's limit of the game, i mean for example, make a video with one of the cameras we got that is similiar to a real life's camera angle, then make the comparison using the turf color of that stadium. dont worry anyway, just personal obsessions😆
Ah got you. Yeah I'll look at that and see what I can do.

Ah got you. Yeah I'll look at that and see what I can do.
It's quite strange that there are many video comparison about other sports games, like f1, nba, real life comparison, but nothing about football that is very popular in gaming too. I ve always been curious to see the results with modding

It's quite strange that there are many video comparison about other sports games, like f1, nba, real life comparison, but nothing about football that is very popular in gaming too. I ve always been curious to see the results with modding
u should try making them

Hey James, any news about the night match mod? Really interested in how you did it. Is it something like the reshade settings or is it another kind of mod? Is it btw only for specific kind of stadiums or can we use it in all other stadiums aswel ?

Thanks for your work btw, your reshade settings and other mods are the reason my fifa 16 still looks great in 2022 :)

Hey James, any news about the night match mod? Really interested in how you did it. Is it something like the reshade settings or is it another kind of mod? Is it btw only for specific kind of stadiums or can we use it in all other stadiums aswel ?

Thanks for your work btw, your reshade settings and other mods are the reason my fifa 16 still looks great in 2022 :)
Thank you man, appreciate that! I haven't had much chance to work on it this week unfortunately but I hope to do more next week. It'll be a simple reshade with multiple presets. So you can use different presets in any stadium you like. I plan on having a range of generic looks as well as some team/stadium specific presets (Arsenal, Real Madrid, etc, etc) which you can use if you'd like to replicate a particular team.

I also want to work on Day lighting too, but I'll probably just release in bits and pieces as I go!

I think I'm going to keep the first release to just generic looks. The stadium specific ones are just too time consuming at the moment and very difficult to get accurate! I'd rather have a bunch of generic looks so we can keep things fresh from game to game, league to league etc.

Here's another work in progress.

FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.07.20 - 22.02.18.73.png

Last edited:
I've added a new touch for the mod tonight. I've just ever so slightly just re-tweaked the checkered large pitch pattern to make it a little more natural looking. If you compare above and below you can see it's just a little softer now. Very small change but I think it helps.

FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.07.26 - 22.37.44.66.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom