Bundesliga Thread 2012/13

the dreamteam of the 1st half of the season by goal.com

team1.jpg

team2.jpg

team3.jpg

big thing for Hungary

Good season for Szalai so far, but this dreamteam is a little bit strange..

Lahm is playing Rightback and not on left side anymore.
Castro plays in midfield and not in defense.
Aaron Hunt and Shaqiri ind dreamteam of first half of the season - wtf?!?!

Most of the team I would say okay, with some changes:

RB = Lahm
LB = Alaba or Oczipka
MF = Castro replacing Hunt
MF = Götze replacing Shaqiri
ST = Meier or Kießling replacing Szalai

This would make more sense

My girl is Werder fan an she thinks de Bruyne plays only a "good season" so far. Well, he scored 4 goals and plays every game on first half of the season (3,18 pont average). So, for a young lad he is doing pretty well I guess.

Any ideas why Huntelaar is doing so poorly in the BuLi this season?

Seemed to be doing alright at Champions League level but he's only got five in the league?

Contract issues/transfer speculation distracting him? Schalke playing poorly? Is he missing the link up he had with Raul?

Seemed to be doing alright at Champions League level but he's only got five in the league?

Contract issues/transfer speculation distracting him? Schalke playing poorly? Is he missing the link up he had with Raul?

He had an injury.

By the way..Robben is made of glass but at the same time is one of those freakazoids who can be injured for weeks, only to come back in top form time and time again (case in point; Arsenal game, today against Dortmund, etc etc). If only Rooney could do that.

Last edited:

Maybe it's time when he's back to his Milan and Madrid days - poor.

back to his real self. form is temporary, class is permanent. he's an average player. let's say slightly above average at his best. I expect to see the same situation with Mario Gomez as well. though he's lucky he's surrounded by too many world class players offering countless support to him. Mandzukic proved to be much more efficient just in his debut season.

WTF have just happen there ? I didn't see match , btw how was Shaqiri i saw he start but then went out for a beer with my buddy's now just got home and i was like WTF :O

I watched the first 20-25 mins and he did very good job, scoring the first & assisting the second. He's a quality player anyway, as you certainly know. Still, his work doesn't make much of an impression in a weird game like this. :D

I watched the first 20-25 mins and he did very good job, scoring the first & assisting the second. He's a quality player anyway, as you certainly know. Still, his work doesn't make much of an impression in a weird game like this. :D

yeah I feel like he don't get a good chance yet at bayern and this game still dosn't make any difference , wish it finish 2-1 he score and make assist LOL

I hope he'll get more chance next season with Guardiola as I see this coach dosn't like hm that much all tho HE bought him !

Shaqiri is really promissing player so I hope he get his real chance and be a great player in future as his very young !

Don't worry next year will be his, with Robben's departure he'll get more playtime

If Robben leaves I'll be very curious to see where he ends up. Yes he's made of glass and yes he tends to be selfish but he s one of the few players in the world that can go in and out of lineups and remain fairly consistent and be a tremendous impact player (like today)

Last edited:
He's selfish alright but he's one of the few in the world that can actually win games on their own, hopefully when he leaves Bayern he'll come back home (not talking about PSV here)

Benítez is just a care-taker remember? He'll be gone by the end of the summer (Thank God for that) so it doesn't really matter what he wants.

Benítez is just a care-taker remember? He'll be gone by the end of the summer (Thank God for that) so it doesn't really matter what he wants.

you never know , maybe Abramovich gonna ask him for 1 more season (hopefully) ;)

no matter what I don't think Roben its good enough for Chelsea from next season !

Deutscher Meister wird nur der FCB, nur der FCB, nur der FCB...:WHISTLE:

Great, one title secured, hopefully not the last for this season. :RSCARF:

only saw celebration from Bayern players and fans was so funny , all tho I dislike Bayern was really glad to see that celebration and those little details on players , good to see they so happy and enjoying they deserve it

btw that Robben guy look so boring , I guess he wish was only him to win title so he could be happy , if whole team does than thats nothing for him I guess :D

Back
Top Bottom