Bundesliga Thread 2012/13

This is outrageous.
I really love football, but one should not forget that it's only football.
Poor guy. I hope he can ply his trade with another club soon.

Last edited:
The hell?

Does he give away penalties and score own goals every single week or something?

Surely there's nothing he could've done that could result in such ridiculous behaviour from these 'fans'.

As more or less supporter of the club and living near enough to the city to call it home I can tell you something about it.

Pezzoni had a quite unlucky and very unsuccessful last season for Cologne. It can clearly be said he was one of the weakest players in a very week team with only Rensing and Lukas playing well. During the local festival known as "Karneval" he was punched by some drunken idiots where his nose was broken. Now the same kind of "fans" was waiting for him near his home to threaten him and gave him the "advice" to leave the club asap if he doesn't want to get more things done to him.

All in all it is absolutely disgusting what is happening around the 1.FC Köln these days, this is like a battlefield with ultras fight with the staff of the club, the inside of the club with itself and the team playing one of the poorest football in the last decade. And even worse, I think the zenith isn't behind us already.

Yep what he said.

Lot of bad stuff happening at Koln these days. Lot of dumb fans unfortunately.

I do feel bad for him. This type of thing is unacceptable and I hope those thugs get the bans they deserve!

HAving said that, I'd feel a lot worse if it was someone other than Kevin Pezzoni! He's quite a douchebag himself! Never liked him and never will. Shitty player on top of crappy attitude as well. Just a BIG guy who made it to football because of his height/size.

didn't watch Hannover's game but it must have been a crazy one for Huszti, I think. :)
Scored an amazing bicycle kick for the 3-2 win in injury time, sees yellow for stripping off his shirt, sent off for cheering with the fans.

What a stupid rule, even to see yellow there but two cards in just one situation is just ridiculous.

As wrong and ethnically bad as it sounds, but Hannover developed very very positive since the season, when Robert decided to die. It is a joy to watch them play now, they really deserve it to play on international stages for two years now and they are entertaining the whole republic in nearly every match with their offensive and aggressive style of playing constantly forward. I am glad to see a team, which was THE club when talking about the "midfield of the standings" play that well now.

4 games 3 goals 7 assists (and even more than that). Not a bad start to the season, Huszti! :SMOKIN:

Hope he won't be this good by the midst of the month, when Hungary meet Turkey in WC qualifiers. :P

Last edited:
4 games 3 goals 7 assists (and even more than that). Not a bad start to the season, Huszti! :SMOKIN:

Hope he won't be this good by the midst of the month, when Hungary meet Turkey in WC qualifiers. :P

he rejected to be part of the national squad last year because he had some issues with the current coach and the way he chooses the squadmembers but even then we dont need another good winger but a good team (ofcourse we cant allow such thing to miss a player like him nowdays but oh well...)

Last edited:
wow, guess that's kinda sad for you but this is defo some good news for us. good choice, Huszti. :P I lost the most of my sympathy to our NT over the last few years just for the same reason as Huszti's, though.

TSG Hoffenheim player Boris Vukcevic today had a serious car accident. He collided with the front of a truck. The medicals placed him in an artificial coma with very serious head injuries. He is in acute danger of life.

Really hope he will come through that :(

his car after the collision

421310_420341171361347_57082467_n.jpg

hope the young fella survives...

MarCo ;)

And yeah he's been my fav player to watch along with Falcao and Messi for 2 years now.

Augsburg is a piece of $hit not a team.
Forcing Amsif to stay in the team while he's called to the ACN with the Moroccan NT is totally shitty.
They clearly said to him, if he went to the ACN, he'll play in the reserves.
Well, F*CK you Augsburg and I really hope you'll get relegated so I'll start watching your games from now on :)

Back
Top Bottom