eFootball (All Platforms)

This game is such an abomination. It's so worthless I can hardly wrap my head around it.

If you attack the game prevents you from scoring. If you're in defence the game prevents your from defending.

What purpose does such a sick piece of software serve in this world?

The only thing I can think of is if Konami is in cahoots with the pharmaceutical industry in order to increase sales of medicine to treat high blood pressure.

At least that would be logical.

I hate this game 🥲 yet I give it another go again and again. What's wrong with me? 🫤

This game is such an abomination. It's so worthless I can hardly wrap my head around it.

If you attack the game prevents you from scoring. If you're in defence the game prevents your from defending.

What purpose does such a sick piece of software serve in this world?

The only thing I can think of is if Konami is in cahoots with the pharmaceutical industry in order to increase sales of medicine to treat high blood pressure.

At least that would be logical.

I hate this game 🥲 yet I give it another go again and again. What's wrong with me? 🫤
What other option do we have today if we want to play a football game? FIFA? It’s shitty… eFootball, with all its defects, is the best option available on the market and….it’s free!!!
That is why we are all playing it!

Last edited:
Is there and trick to defend because my defenders run all around like blind without being able to know where the ball is, going in unknown directions. And why you passes go all to my opponent? One more question, why my players are like tanks when they move?
The trick is to never play Super Star or legend difficulty

What other option do we have today if we want to play a football game? FIFA? It’s shitty… eFootball, with all its defects, is the best option available on the market and….it’s free!!!
Efootball is not an option, at least for me. It is impossible to play this shit

it’s free!!! That is why we are all playing it!

Thankfully the steam numbers are so pathetic, I don't think "all" are playing it. Hell, six times more people are playing Stardew Valley, a 2d pixel game released years ago that is not free (and a much better game of course).

Maybe more people are playing it on mobile because it helps with their constipation.

Last edited:
Well contemporary online football games with an active player base? Yeah those are your two options. However if you want an actual sophisticated football experience? There's 20 years worth of excellent football games that'll give you a great time if you give them the chance to!

In addition, the "Friend Match" feature, which has been requested by many players, will be included in the next update of the mobile version of the game, with specifications that allow friends to play against each other in Dream Teams.
We will announce the details, including the distribution date, as soon as they are determined.

In addition, the "Friend Match" feature, which has been requested by many players, will be included in the next update of the mobile version of the game, with specifications that allow friends to play against each other in Dream Teams.
We will announce the details, including the distribution date, as soon as they are determined.

Friendly match unlocked in mobile version WOW!

Every few days I come back and play a match or two in this Dream Team mode. Solely these offline challenges, I’m not interested in online play at all.

I didn’t spent a single dime of real money and didn’t have any benefits from PES 21 myclub as I changed from Playstation to Xbox and never made a Konami account. So I built a team from scratch just with the GP, these training giveaways and other benefits, Konami gives away every day. All in all I believe I barely have more playing time than 10-12 hours or so (neverever did I play more than 50 matches) .

Nonetheless I have a team with 98 teamspirit and my worst player is Davide Calabria with 83 rating. Every other player is rated mid to high 90s.

So why the hell does Konami think I should give them real money if my team can’t get much better after such little time and such little effort? Even if I would play online, correct me if I’m wrong.

So my guess is, you just have to spent real money to get the legends, Neymars, Mbappes and all the other clowns. But clearly they released a free to play game with absolutely no need to pay for a good team. Or am I missing something?

I don't care about this new...
I want more offline modes!

Think it's kinda mad... maybe they just didn't communicate it properly, and it's actually coming to console/PC too?

The whole point of their longterm ambition for this franchise (a crossplay, pick-up-n-play title) is that you have both feature and gameplay parity across devices.

I thought they'd shot themselves in the foot early on in this respect, by failing to get the mobile version out in good time (and it's this version which is the earner). And now they're releasing such a basic and core feature only for mobile? It doesn't really make sense to stagger features like this, to my mind. Do other crossplay titles (like Fortnite) also do this?

Hi @Mathgamer , please don't missunderstood my reaction to this post. You make a real important and nice job with informations for us!

The :( goes to 100% to Konami. But it should be more like this: :SHAKE:🙈
It is absolutley ridiculous what they made with us.

Please, just give me Edit and some offline modes. Even in 3 months. Because i don't dislike the game overall, offline, and the ball physics is less floaty/like a basket ball since the update. And i like both dribbling (before and after the update) to me it's accurate.

At least the game seems to follow the physics rules. To me (just to me) it's miles ahead in terms of football/physics logic than his concurrent... But much more "soulless". The R2 run is a very great found, it's pretty amusing, realistic and natural to handle. Passes are okay since the update, but it misses stuffs.
Ball physics is way better but not at all from the 3 previous PES. I don't see aberration in that game, but i suppose that online it's a very different experience i feared to try.

Well about the small and quick comparison i think the same since PES 15 with one exception (2016 vs F16 version which terrible, and 2018 both games versions weren't great, especially with the recoil) but it's my own personnal preference and view, no need to debate about it.
Like i trough than the game evolved to his maximum like @aussiepesfan said on the other thread. I prefers 19-20-21 to 15-16-17 in every way (forgot the 18 looks like they make the pitch bigger and added some stuff that will be on the 19-21 but not the inertia, pressing etc. It's open bar)

I replayed PES 2017 after 2021, even 2022 offline and i got really hard to go back as much the physics were righter overall, and even the AI. But PES 17 is a fun game, pitch very smaller, more contact so more faults probably. No joke : i got much more fun with PES 2011 to take an example of a "360 degree more or less" version.

2022 edit mode, 2022 offline... I'm a feel a little sad to pronounce those words, not for now on as i'm enjoying PES oldies/unplayed games (2008,JL2007 and 2014) and a bit of FIFA since i've took a PS3 (11/14 PS3).
There's a lot to discover and re-discover, but i suppose that, not quickly but one day, i'll be in a "enough of oldies" games and want to play a novelty.

So my guess is, you just have to spent real money to get the legends, Neymars, Mbappes and all the other clowns. But clearly they released a free to play game with absolutely no need to pay for a good team. Or am I missing something?
Because the game is rigged.

OK there is definitely gameplay difference in 1.1.2 . The firs one that biggest I found in first 10 sec is the "Мatch-up " button, in my case L2, now is fully manual. The AI do not take control over your player which is fantastic for me! I was so piss off before that when press match up and I was losing control over my defender .
And somebody say something about dribbling.. I'm not complete sure, I play just one game but looks like they bring back some of close control, fast small touches with some players like Neymar or Messi, how they have it and its feel bit more responsive , but again I cant confirm that on 100% .

Last edited:
Yes i switched the 1.10 update for no reason, and came back with 1.12 : i didn't saw any issue mentionned regarding dribbling in general. I would even say it's a bit better, there's inertia but just spot on, not too much especially regarding R2 sprint accel/deceleration.
Also do you noticed that the ball physics seems better in terms of speed variation?
Well, i repeat but i only play and try sometimes but only offline. Never tried a mission or an vs CPU because it's online CPU so i got the impression that the gameplay would be altered a bit.

Let's say there's progress. That's all i retain. A bit of positivity doesn't hurt anyone : it's not the bad game i've readed here (when i check some other PES and the concurrent, day and night for me) but quite too simple ATM and...

No offline no party. Practice is cool but i want to feel the fatigue and all, and playing in average difficulty with 9 teams (or less) is ugly. Hope they will follow demands for offline thinking that "no one will play it, so" like league, cup for the minimum. ML is planned but i don't care for the moment, i can't start ML without changing real names on NT + creating new faces and correcting biggest Hgt/Weight mistake : yes i'm not really normal 😅

And the overall package is still less accurate and and complete than the previous PES, the game seems pretty basic regarding the engine and the game flow, shots, first touch etc. etc.
But they're taking the good direction... Well not about modes at all so ftm i'll stick with PES 21, perhaps retry 19 that i liked pretty much. The 20 was killed by the last patch so goodbye.

Last edited:
Well contemporary online football games with an active player base? Yeah those are your two options. However if you want an actual sophisticated football experience? There's 20 years worth of excellent football games that'll give you a great time if you give them the chance to!
Yes, I still have ISS Deluxe on my Super NES also, but I meant actual games. And efootball with all its defects is way better than FIFA!

Yes i switched the 1.10 update for no reason, and came back with 1.12 : i didn't saw any issue mentionned regarding dribbling in general. I would even say it's a bit better, there's inertia but just spot on, not too much especially regarding R2 sprint accel/deceleration.
Also do you noticed that the ball physics seems better in terms of speed variation?
Well, i repeat but i only play and try sometimes but only offline. Never tried a mission or an vs CPU because it's online CPU so i got the impression that the gameplay would be altered a bit.

Let's say there's progress. That's all i retain. A bit of positivity doesn't hurt anyone : it's not the bad game i've readed here (when i check some other PES and the concurrent, day and night for me) but quite too simple ATM and...

No offline no party. Practice is cool but i want to feel the fatigue and all, and playing in average difficulty with 9 teams (or less) is ugly. Hope they will follow demands for offline thinking that "no one will play it, so" like league, cup for the minimum. ML is planned but i don't care for the moment, i can't start ML without changing real names on NT + creating new faces and correcting biggest Hgt/Weight mistake : yes i'm not really normal 😅

And the overall package is still less accurate and and complete than the previous PES, the game seems pretty basic regarding the engine and the game flow, shots, first touch etc. etc.
But they're taking the good direction... Well not about modes at all so ftm i'll stick with PES 21, perhaps retry 19 that i liked pretty much. The 20 was killed by the last patch so goodbye.
Is this serious? Just look light, turf and net physics we are going back. Its a freaking mobile game
PES 2011
20220701_083505.jpg
Efootball
20220701_083510.jpg

I just installed EF again to see how it developed. Thought i fell through a time tunnel to the PS3 era.

Coming from PES21, both animations and physics (especiall ground pass trajectories) appeared shockingly simplified to me. Graphics, lightning and content are not even worth to mention. Overall, there is literally nothing that makes it competitive to the football games of the last decade.

Once more i am so deeply happy i don't play online and nothing forces me to play this desperate disaster.

Is this serious? Just look light, turf and net physics we are going back. Its a freaking mobile game
I really can't fathom why graphics are so downgraded in efootball.
I guess they can't optimize the new engine enough.
For example, ball shadow is a just a grey circle even in night matches (like 90'-early 2000 football games).
Pes 2008 -2011 had great nets. Since 2012 the nets where awful, but in PES 2021 a mod made them very realistic.
This year ,nets and net sound are atrocious.
Pes 2011 was phenomenal in terms of graphics for it's time.
Pes 2014 had the best graphics to my opinion and run smoothly on PS3.

Back
Top Bottom