eFootball (All Platforms)

Played to test the new stadium, noticed there is no crowd in offline matches but there are a few more cutscenes. This is on PS4 (Pro), can some one check on PS5 and PC?

I dont understand why no crowd offline, but there is online, shouldnt it be opposite if they have performance issues?

Offline plays completely different from online. Online gameplay is very good! Dribbling, crossing, passing, shooting. Much improved compared to 2.1.

Played to test the new stadium, noticed there is no crowd in offline matches but there are a few more cutscenes. This is on PS4 (Pro), can some one check on PS5 and PC?

I dont understand why no crowd offline, but there is online, shouldnt it be opposite if they have performance issues?

There's definitely a crowd offline. Pretty sure anyway!

Just tried to play a game in online division and it was a much soulless experience 😞

Never thought I'd miss something I despised (v2.1), but I guess that's just the state of things 🙄

Just tried to play a game in online division and it was a much soulless experience 😞

Never thought I'd miss something I despised (v2.1), but I guess that's just the state of things 🙄

Just Played 1hr new version. Then 45 mins last patch.

Last patch so much better overall. Freer, softer, more animations, more intricate, the cpu plays like proper football team, the games are cat and mouse chess matches.

Latest version is more alive, more teammate AI runs, pa3 power bar is cool. But it feels so rigid and empty after a while. Just no feel to.it at all.

I remember a pes 20 patch that was similar to this latest patch. Certainly arcade, fast, but it was miles better than this.

Problem with pes 20 was...as soon as the freedom, and smooth animations left, they never came back. Would be surprised if they do with efootball either.

So one of the main issues with an ever-updating, no separate annual release game has reared it's ugly head.

One of my favourite footballers of all time, Adel Taarabt, is no longer in the game as he's club-less and therefore been removed from my Dream Team. Sad to think that in future years we can't go back to previous versions to play with some of our favourite players unless they are considered legends and put in the game separately.

Reactions: MKC
Played eFootball and PES2021 back to back yesterday on PS5. Just some of my observations and personal opinions...

Passing speed although now quicker with latest update is still slower than PES2021 and I actually prefer that part in eFootball. Think it's just right. I play manual passing and still see misplaced passes. Others have mentioned it's been made easier, which in a way, I guess it has, although I just see it as the ball now goes in the direction you're actually pushing the left stick. Before I felt the passing was a bit off in its direction whereas now it feels like I'm properly in control of it if that makes sense!

Player movement actually feels noticeably clunkier on PES2021 and weirdly more on rails when compared to eFootball back to back. Definitely prefer having the run speed variation in eFootball and I'm a big fan of the way you can do a strong first touch to take the ball away from an opponent in it too. Both those things missing in PES or is there a similar way to do the heavy first touch in it? Double tap sprint doesn't do it in PES I don't think.

I even saw some spinny ball physics at work in eFootball yesterday. Ball bounced and spun at different angle to way it was traveling.

Prefer PES graphics though. Looks more detailed and players fit in with their environment better.

Playing the International Cup on Professional in eFootball is definitely a lot more enjoyable than I was expecting. Superstar in the friendly matches was just too frantic. Professional has a slower pace to it, yet still a decent challenge. I've had two 0-0s and two 0-2 losses so far.

A couple of things I'm keeping an eye on in particular though are an issue with lobbed shots where a lot of the time they just become low height weak shots (anyone else experiencing that?). Plus I'm seeing an old PES problem returning in that opposition goalkeepers don't seem to leave the 6 yard box when you run through 1 on 1 with them. Anyone noticed this too?

Although not a fully fleshed out offline cup mode, this International Cup is making me feel a bit more positive about what they can achieve with this game IF they actually put those proper offline modes back in. Will never forgive them for removing Adel Taarabt though...

Man, look at this art

promo_us_campaign.png

Did someone celebrate a birthday party ?

Lol this is just mobile game
View attachment 188216

Edit: how much you reckon Konami wasted on these awful kit designs?

You know what, the first thing came to my mind was "it's like they purposely design the game for kids" but then i remember myself playing PES since i was a kid, oh the irony, lol.

But well atleast back in the day it's more offline oriented than opening packs :D

why the hell are online games so different? In 1 game the game runs fine with no delay and no trouble, the player moves well and i can intercept balls.

one game later it absolutely sucks, no inputs, the opponent can literally do what they want and I can do nothing and my commands didn't work... WHY ??? :CENSOR:

I just play against 4 bar connections... game runs smooth, no lag and stuttering but the input is fucked up, WHY ?

View attachment 188243View attachment 188244

Konami where did this graphic go? 🤷‍♂️🤔

I know you're commenting on the visuals, but I will never get over the almost obsessive focus on 1v1s.

My point is it's a bad look. Just like every other aspect of the game's development, their communication, and overall marketing approach with eFoot. Point still stands.

So one of the main issues with an ever-updating, no separate annual release game has reared it's ugly head.

One of my favourite footballers of all time, Adel Taarabt, is no longer in the game as he's club-less and therefore been removed from my Dream Team. Sad to think that in future years we can't go back to previous versions to play with some of our favourite players unless they are considered legends and put in the game separately.

That's a really big one for me and has been a fear of mine for a few years now; if you move on to a new update that changes something you enjoyed, there's no way to go back to it. And that genuinely sucks.

Man, look at this art

promo_us_campaign.png

Did someone celebrate a birthday party ?

Idk it reminds me of saved by the bell for some reason

Back
Top Bottom