eFootball (All Platforms)

I really wanted to play a World Cup with my dad, we've been doing it ever since Winning Eleven 2002 on the PS1. However, for some reason, the World Cup mode here, instead of it being an actual cup, is done inside the online challenges template, and that means... only one player can go against the AI at a time. I'm baffled at how they keep messing things up, all I wanted was to play a World Cup with my dad at the same time, passing the ball to him and vice versa, like we've always done, but eFootball can't even give us that outside of friendly matches... I'm disappointed, though I suppose it's my fault really, for expecting anything besides mediocrity from Konami in this day and age, where they've delivered nothing but for quite a few years now.

I'm having fun with the football though, while I still find FUMA more fun to play in something like PES2021, they're making progress. I'll be happy with eFootball when we have proper offline modes, UI that doesn't make my eyes hurt and is actually sophisticated like PES2011/2012 were, more options in tactics to make my teams play more unique, realistic turfs and lighting closer to PES2019, more camera and customization options, an in depth editor that's simple to use and preferably with the stadium editor back. At the pace we're currently going in development, how long until eFootball has all of these things I've mentioned... 4 years or something? Well, if Konami doesn't mess up World Cup 2026 I might forgive them, though I doubt it.

I'll have to switch to PC in the next few years, it feels like at least some of my problems could be solved by either me alone or the community with relative ease. Of course you can't add a bunch of offline modes out of nowhere just because you're on PC, but you can add turfs, scoreboards, UI, camera customization, kits, etc. Now that I think about it, how's the PC scene for eFootball? Have people actually been modding it or not? It feels like I haven't seen a single modded eFootball so far, which is a shame because PES2021 really shows how far the community can take something and make it the best it can be, playing a modded PES2021 is one of my objectives for the next few years, it seems like it could be genuinely wonderful to play.

I'll have to switch to PC in the next few years, it feels like at least some of my problems could be solved by either me alone or the community with relative ease. Of course you can't add a bunch of offline modes out of nowhere just because you're on PC, but you can add turfs, scoreboards, UI, camera customization, kits, etc. Now that I think about it, how's the PC scene for eFootball? Have people actually been modding it or not? It feels like I haven't seen a single modded eFootball so far, which is a shame because PES2021 really shows how far the community can take something and make it the best it can be, playing a modded PES2021 is one of my objectives for the next few years, it seems like it could be genuinely wonderful to play.
eFootball is still not modable because of its new data architecture.

Now that I think about it, how's the PC scene for eFootball? Have people actually been modding it or not? It feels like I haven't seen a single modded eFootball so far, which is a shame because PES2021 really shows how far the community can take something and make it the best it can be, playing a modded PES2021 is one of my objectives for the next few years, it seems like it could be genuinely wonderful to play.

eFootball modding is dying.

We're on patch 2.2, and Konami still don't want to put the development team in Efootball credits. I don't remember this happening with any other game, ever. Are they so ashamed of their work?

Am I being stupid?.. Playing a friend in efootball. But we're both lumbered with the same teams every game and with fake names.. What's the deal?

Offline is fine v AI. National teams and clubs, proper names and teams. We usually play together offline but having some games online after World Cup matches. Servers are down for pes 2021 now so efootball is the only choice..

typing-computer.gif

Once again, if you don't live in California you only other option is 'other'. There's a lot more to America than freaking California ffs. What a weird decision.
Well the Asian must be screwed then, no option other than japan, lol

Its a weird one, isnt it?

Are you satisfied with the response and pace of the passes?

Now - if I say no - will you make it slower, with better physics, more randomness?
Or will you make it even faster, more direct and less error?

How the fuck are they supposed to understand provided feedback when they dont ask the crucial question - Why?

Fortunately there was this last section, where I could write freely.
Hope they are paid for overtime, coz they will be reading this thing for a week... :LOL:

Well the Asian must be screwed then, no option other than japan, lol

The options for region of residence are the Americas, Europe, Japan written in Japanese, and Other. Europe has a decent list of European countries listed. California is the only state listed under the Americas. For the rest of the US, the rest of North, Central, and South America, you get to choose other. And screw the rest of Asia and Africa as well. It makes no sense and looks absolutely terrible.

The options for region of residence are the Americas, Europe, Japan written in Japanese, and Other. Europe has a decent list of European countries listed. California is the only state listed under the Americas. For the rest of the US, the rest of North, Central, and South America, you get to choose other. And screw the rest of Asia and Africa as well. It makes no sense and looks absolutely terrible.
At least Survey Menu was nicer than the one in the game...

Its a weird one, isnt it?

Are you satisfied with the response and pace of the passes?

Now - if I say no - will you make it slower, with better physics, more randomness?
Or will you make it even faster, more direct and less error?

How the fuck are they supposed to understand provided feedback when they dont ask the crucial question - Why?

Hope they are paid for overtime, coz they will be reading this thing for a week... :LOL:

I was actually just about to mention how bad the questions are. I feel like our answers would be more productive if there were follow up questions asking us our reasoning for why responded how we did. For instance the pace of online play. I should be able to explain why I hate online play and it being down to how people are able to play while fully assisted.

I hope you already wrote it in japanese so they don't bother to translate it & your feedback gets heard.

Speaking of feedback. anyone remember this page ? It's dead again, more than a year and no sign to comeback :LOL:

https://web.facebook.com/eFootball.devteam/

I was actually just about to mention how bad the questions are. I feel like our answers would be more productive if there were follow up questions asking us our reasoning for why responded how we did. For instance the pace of online play. I should be able to explain why I hate online play and it being down to how people are able to play while fully assisted.
Yeah, exactly.
I can basically give same answers as Bobby, but Id like challenging and rewarding experience, where I need to learn and grind, while Bobby wants Fifa 2.0...
And based on the responses they get - they can literally go either way with the gameplay, coz they dont know the root cause to the issues..

Reactions: MKC
Coinami will respond by calling this "surprise mechanics", if and when they ever get called to testify before parliament for instituting these deplorable gambling mechanics in a game that's marketed to children, teenagers, and young adults.

But you know what, it doesn't matter because this is encouraged by the majority of people who play this game, including PES/Efootball youtubers who are critical of the game. They'll turn around and spend coins while arguing for more content from Coinami to show their audience they have some sort of impartiality when it's really just a facade.

150 dudes in one box, each spin gives one guaranteed new dude, no dupes from the box ... but ... he wants the legendary dude, only one or two of them in the box ... and guess what ... he did 148 spins and still didn't get two 'hottest' dudes

I hope you already wrote it in japanese so they don't bother to translate it & your feedback gets heard.

Speaking of feedback. anyone remember this page ? It's dead again, more than a year and no sign to comeback :LOL:

https://web.facebook.com/eFootball.devteam/

Damn I didn't even think of that. Could've put my minor in Japanese studies to use for once.

Yeah, exactly.
I can basically give same answers as Bobby, but Id like challenging and rewarding experience, where I need to learn and grind, while Bobby wants Fifa 2.0...
And based on the responses they get - they can literally go either way with the gameplay, coz they dont know the root cause to the issues..

Almost like they don't want to.
It's like that because there are special privacy laws in California.

Fair enough. Still looks awful though.

Back
Top Bottom