eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Wondering if they will add "Viva Ronaldo" chant for Man Unt in 2022 šŸ˜šŸ¤£ .That will be insanely good .

I do enjoy the freedom manual passing gives. After watching the replay of my assist for Bruno's goal here, I couldn't help but think about the video @The_Knight made explaining the way you can change the runs of players with your pass; Bruno was initially running away but changes his trajectory in order to get to the ball just before the defender. It's a nice shot and goal, but you'd love to see the defender step up there because he really should be getting to that ball first.

I really like PES21, it's not perfect by any means, but I have fun with it. I hate the Master League on it, cos it feels scripted and hampered by that bullshit team chemistry concept. But I mostly play League and Cup modes so I'm not too affected. I like to play with real team rosters, rather than building super teams with transfer market, that's why I'm not a big fan of Master League.

Why is it so hard to find 2022 updated kits cpk update for smoke patch? I've been able to find plenty for 2013 and 2017.

Iā€™m gutted. Took me hours to download and install all the patches etc and finally had it working perfect. Ready to start a master league and it can only have been from downloading patches ( thatā€™s literally all that was on the PC side of my Mac and what I installed windows for ) and I was hacked ( quite severely). So I had to wipe windows from my Mac and change every password Iā€™ve ever had. The dreams over for me. Will just be console games going forward .

Iā€™m gutted. Took me hours to download and install all the patches etc and finally had it working perfect. Ready to start a master league and it can only have been from downloading patches ( thatā€™s literally all that was on the PC side of my Mac and what I installed windows for ) and I was hacked ( quite severely). So I had to wipe windows from my Mac and change every password Iā€™ve ever had. The dreams over for me. Will just be console games going forward .
That is rough mate, sorry to hear it.
Don't let it put you off though, my guess is it was probably some malware from an ad pop-up? (uBlock origin is your friend! if that's a thing on MAC?)
Do you remember which sites you got patches from? There are some scummy places with thousand of ad clicks ..

I have formatted & re-installed windows so many times throughout the years, I can be back up & running in 30 minutes :LOL:

EDIT: it's a good idea to have 2 harddrives for this reason. 1 for personal data & general storage. The other strictly for the operating system

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that @ninety3twenty

I have formatted & re-installed windows so many times throughout the years, I can be back up & running in 30 minutes
Pretty much this.
I usually wipe my PC once a year (often mid-september so to get ready for the next FIFA and/or PES installment) and re-install everything from scratch (unless I'm doing something that takes time and for which I wouldn't want to re-setup everything again, like for example editing PES 5 to have all the original season kits, in the best possible quality, directly into the AFS files).
I didn't do it yet this year (because I'm doing something that takes time and, well, I already said everything above).

But I agree that the ideal solution would be to have Sider on a different partition than the one you've installed your OS to and to backup your 'Documents' folder on a regular basis (so you could just re-download the game after wiping the OS, re-attach Sider, place the old 'KONAMI' folder back into your newly created 'Documents' library, and you'd be basically ready to go).

I really like PES21, it's not perfect by any means, but I have fun with it. I hate the Master League on it, cos it feels scripted and hampered by that bullshit team chemistry concept. But I mostly play League and Cup modes so I'm not too affected. I like to play with real team rosters, rather than building super teams with transfer market, that's why I'm not a big fan of Master League.
Bro you can try Incas "Golden" exe gameplay, it really helps remove the team spirit present in Master League. :TU:

Quick question can you run pes if you have your modded files on an external HD, to obviously save space ?

That is rough mate, sorry to hear it.
Don't let it put you off though, my guess is it was probably some malware from an ad pop-up? (uBlock origin is your friend! if that's a thing on MAC?)
Do you remember which sites you got patches from? There are some scummy places with thousand of ad clicks ..

I have formatted & re-installed windows so many times throughout the years, I can be back up & running in 30 minutes :LOL:

EDIT: it's a good idea to have 2 harddrives for this reason. 1 for personal data & general storage. The other strictly for the operating system
Cheers pal,

Sadly it has and was the final nail in a two year spiral of shit coffin. My internet is so slow and the only online social identity I have is this place. With that in mind, I was thinking of letting go of much of the online shopping I do and narrowing it all down. Sadly. the path the world is taking means myself and my family won't be able to follow, so we are half way turning a school bus into an off grid home on wheels, the lot. Under floor heating, Solar panels etc. I'm allowed to bring the playstation and TV haha.

The main issue is that they were watching my family through the webcam. So I will leave you lucky sods to live the Virtua Red dream. It seams it will be the last and best PES. I still have my PS2 to pull out for winning Eleven 9 if I ned an old fix.

Anyway, derailing the thread.

Cheers.

Cheers pal,

Sadly it has and was the final nail in a two year spiral of shit coffin. My internet is so slow and the only online social identity I have is this place. With that in mind, I was thinking of letting go of much of the online shopping I do and narrowing it all down. Sadly. the path the world is taking means myself and my family won't be able to follow, so we are half way turning a school bus into an off grid home on wheels, the lot. Under floor heating, Solar panels etc. I'm allowed to bring the playstation and TV haha.

The main issue is that they were watching my family through the webcam. So I will leave you lucky sods to live the Virtua Red dream. It seams it will be the last and best PES. I still have my PS2 to pull out for winning Eleven 9 if I ned an old fix.

Anyway, derailing the thread.

Cheers.

I still play PES5 more than 2021 even with VirtuaRED, I'm sure your PS2 will be just fine mate :))

Meanwhile good luck with your bus!
You will be living out one of my dreams. Cannot wait for the day I can leave the city & road-trip wherever & whenever :ROCK:

Wondering if anyone has the original dt30_g4.cpk file. I want to uninstall the Frostbite Pitch and I stupidly didn't back up that file.

Wondering if anyone has the original dt30_g4.cpk file. I want to uninstall the Frostbite Pitch and I stupidly didn't back up that file.

Its 9.59gb,not likely to get uploaded.

Just delete then verify Your game files in steam, it will re-download original .

I still play PES5 more than 2021 even with VirtuaRED, I'm sure your PS2 will be just fine mate :))

Meanwhile good luck with your bus!
You will be living out one of my dreams. Cannot wait for the day I can leave the city & road-trip wherever & whenever :ROCK:
Haha do it brother. We used to have a 1973 VW. Letting go of everything take to be important is liberating.

Question. Smoke Patch doesn't alter the .exe correct?

It essentially undid the smoke patch.

The exe is oblivious to the patch installed. Did you perhaps do a reset on Steam and reinstalled the vanilla exe?

If so it is very likely that your dpfilelist has also been reset and that all the SMP cpks in the download folder have been disabled.

You need to use dpfilelist editor (you can download it from the tools section here) to include all the Smoke cpks again

Thanks for the responses. I ended up finding a cpk version of the updated kits and I fixed my issue with the .exe.

hi all, I'm fairly new to PES on the PC. Tried a few gameplay mods but decided to go back to the vanilla. Had a backup and reinstalled it - presuming I hadn't overwritten the backup at any point. Just in case I verified through steam - im using virtuared and sider. Does that mean I'm definitely back to vanilla gameplay if i've verified on steam?

I ask because ive started a masterleague on legendary FUMA on the pc - and it seems a lot - lot easier than the same level on the PS4. The scripting doesn't seem anywhere near as severe - and its so much more responsive than on the ps4. I can actually compete against the best teams straight away.

Whereas on ps4 it was such a battle to win a game against any team. Seems the PC version is much easier and less script affected than the ps4

Joshua Kimmich (especially in National Team) probably the most aggresive player i've ever seen. Everytime i face this guy, dude very often got yellow, tackles everywhere ! XD.

Anyone got some weird player in recent pes ?

Back
Top Bottom