FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

And if you never go online with origin, make sure its permanently offline, cut the internet before opening it and connecting again after shutting it down?, could this work to keep origin running?

And if you never go online with origin, make sure its permanently offline, cut the internet before opening it and connecting again after shutting it down?, could this work to keep origin running?
EA shut Origin completly down, Mate. ENd of the year. You can´t use Origin anymore even if you would go online. We all forced than to use EA Desktop App.

EA shut Origin completly down, Mate. ENd of the year. You can´t use Origin anymore even if you would go online. We all forced than to use EA Desktop App.

I have just done the switch myself right now after asking @Anth James info about it.
You can play whatever version of FIFA16 you want with the EA app. I am using the v1.0 and it works just fine.
Also, you have absolutely nothing to do. The app installs itself, removes origin automatically, and addd your games library without dowanloading anything to your game folder or changing the game path (my games are still in the Origin folder).

Last edited:
I have just done the switch myself right now after asking @Anth James info about it.
You can play whatever version of FIFA16 you want with the EA app. I am using the v1.0 and it works just fine.
Also, you have absolutely nothing to do. The app installs itself, removes origin automatically, and addd your games library without dowanloading anything to your game folder or changing the game path (my games are still in the Origin folder).
Thx for the heads up. Do you tested other Fifa´s? Newer ones with Frosty Tools? Did they work with mods too? I remember half an year ago Frosty Mod Manager won´t open any Fifa after launching with mods. Anyway, will test it now.

Somebody needs to do to this game what smoke team did with Pes 2021.
Smoke Team uses CPY crack (specific initialisation stuff) and that's why it's FREE. No need for Steam since the API (Steam API) has been emulated. Konami didn't properly integrate the Denuvo DRM and it's a complete mess (opposite to what FIFA or EA Sports basically does). EA Sports was in-fact the first one to integrate Denuvo DRM back in FIFA 15. Since then, they've been doing it perfectly. Matter of fact, FIFA 16 hasn't been cracked yet (7 Years already). So, it is impossible for anyone to release a FIFA 16 standalone heavily modded game for FREE. Another fact, that the FIFA 16 modding community has yet to build a fully fledged editor tool. Even the camera mods are taken from the EXE and replay areas, not able to mod enough to even add a player cursor on top of it if the camera mods are taken from the replays. For now, it is impossible, but I wish we could do something.

Can confirm. I tested it yesterday. 1.0 working perfect with EA App.
Btw, it's a blast to play it with Ball Physics mod made by @Anth James

Smoke Team uses CPY crack (specific initialisation stuff) and that's why it's FREE. No need for Steam since the API (Steam API) has been emulated. Konami didn't properly integrate the Denuvo DRM and it's a complete mess (opposite to what FIFA or EA Sports basically does). EA Sports was in-fact the first one to integrate Denuvo DRM back in FIFA 15. Since then, they've been doing it perfectly. Matter of fact, FIFA 16 hasn't been cracked yet (7 Years already). So, it is impossible for anyone to release a FIFA 16 standalone heavily modded game for FREE. Another fact, that the FIFA 16 modding community has yet to build a fully fledged editor tool. Even the camera mods are taken from the EXE and replay areas, not able to mod enough to even add a player cursor on top of it if the camera mods are taken from the replays. For now, it is impossible, but I wish we could do something.

Yeah I mean, I'm surely no expert in these technical matters about cracks so I'll take your word for it. I used that comparison just to underline the need for an independent from Origin version. That's really sad if it will never be possible as it seems from your post as I'm kinda sure Origin as we know it it's destined to disappear sooner or later, bringing all the old Fifas with him as well, and I surely don't trust EA App.

Only concrete hope to preserve it will be Ps4 emulation.

Finally got a good enough laptop to play FIFA 16 at the highest quality level for everything and although I'm not an advocate for violence, whoever is responsible for the graphics on next gen titles 21-23 deserves to be happy-slapped. The animations in FIFA 16 make FIFA 23 look so embarassing.

It really wasn't that hard to have great animations with no skating 7 years ago now was it EA?

I don't see ANY chance of recovery for the AI in the current games to ever reach the peak of FIFA 16. The midfield in FIFA 23 isn't even close to FIFA 16 in terms of anything measurably good you can think of.

I managed to snag 2 unopened copies of FIFA 16 for the PS4 for about $10 each a couple of months ago, they suddenly appeared in my Amazon search so I thought I'd get them because you never know going forward just how valuable copies of this game might be in any format.

Finally got a good enough laptop to play FIFA 16 at the highest quality level for everything and although I'm not an advocate for violence, whoever is responsible for the graphics on next gen titles 21-23 deserves to be happy-slapped. The animations in FIFA 16 make FIFA 23 look so embarassing.

It really wasn't that hard to have great animations with no skating 7 years ago now was it EA?

I don't see ANY chance of recovery for the AI in the current games to ever reach the peak of FIFA 16. The midfield in FIFA 23 isn't even close to FIFA 16 in terms of anything measurably good you can think of.

I managed to snag 2 unopened copies of FIFA 16 for the PS4 for about $10 each a couple of months ago, they suddenly appeared in my Amazon search so I thought I'd get them because you never know going forward just how valuable copies of this game might be in any format.
Yeah, the graphic thing is something I can’t understand by any means. I refer especially to FIFA 23 graphics. Like you mentioned it not compares to any other „bigger“ game or Series in Autumn of 2022. I tried to tweak the hell out of the graphics with Reshade effects but that annoying blurry screen and visuals won’t gone. Considered to FIFA 16 it lacks in clarity, saturation of the Pitch colors, or even the Player faces in close zoom looks outwashed and blurry. Seems the EA devs are not willing to develop current standard of visuals. Maybe someone should pass them a high quality video recorded from a FIFA 16 Match to remember them that it’s possible to have attractive visuals even like they made in their old games. 🙂

Hi, Sorry for offtop but maybe someone could help. I'm using FIP 4.1 patch. During the fourth season in Carrer Mode I can't see job offers, when I choose this option in CM I see only background (stadium), empty view. Is it possible to fix this? Right now I currently pIaying Brighton in Premier League, so I don't know how it looks on other leagues. Thank you.

Hi, Sorry for offtop but maybe someone could help. I'm using FIP 4.1 patch. During the fourth season in Carrer Mode I can't see job offers, when I choose this option in CM I see only background (stadium), empty view. Is it possible to fix this? Right now I currently pIaying Brighton in Premier League, so I don't know how it looks on other leagues. Thank you.
Did you change the number of leagues to browse for jobs in the game files? (the file is joboffers.ini line BROWSING_LEAGUES_TO_PROCESS = 4) I did it and pushed it to 7 and had the same infinite loop as you, it was too much to handle for the game. I found out 4 is the max value.

Did you change the number of leagues to browse for jobs in the game files? (the file is joboffers.ini line BROWSING_LEAGUES_TO_PROCESS = 4) I did it and pushed it to 7 and had the same infinite loop as you, it was too much to handle for the game. I found out 4 is the max value.
It works, thank you!

I get it now. In a greater scheme, I guess.
was playing 23 for weeks and had 4 matches today with 16 after a long time off.
to make it short, to me it’s like those text adventures you play against the ai. Sure there are some bells and whistles missing but the ai plays so well and entertaining, it just sucks u in. 🤷‍♂️

4C60EC8D-3BCA-4A58-BB63-C47DBC2A2B9E.gif

Guys, I need to make sure in advance that programs for editing Fifa 16 work on win 11. I mainly mean CreationMaster16, CG File Explorer 16. I would also like to know if win 11 works without problems with Stadium Server 16. Thanks in advance for the answers.

Guys, I need to make sure in advance that programs for editing Fifa 16 work on win 11. I mainly mean CreationMaster16, CG File Explorer 16. I would also like to know if win 11 works without problems with Stadium Server 16. Thanks in advance for the answers.
Currently I am running Windows 10 again on my Pc. But with my last Win 11 installation half an year ago I have zero issues running the mentioned tools for editing. Everything’s working as it should. Stadium Server runs also.

Currently I am running Windows 10 again on my Pc. But with my last Win 11 installation half an year ago I have zero issues running the mentioned tools for editing. Everything’s working as it should. Stadium Server runs also.
I bought a new PC with Win 11 home pre-installed. Unfortunately, CreationMaster16 cannot be started at all, CG File Explorer 16 starts but does not find fifa16.exe... Can someone tell me where the problem is? I have tried to fix the compatibility issue with no success. I previously used both programs without any problems on an old PC with Win 10.

I bought a new PC with Win 11 home pre-installed. Unfortunately, CreationMaster16 cannot be started at all, CG File Explorer 16 starts but does not find fifa16.exe... Can someone tell me where the problem is? I have tried to fix the compatibility issue with no success. I previously used both programs without any problems on an old PC with Win 10.

download directx 2010 and start the setup an then cm16 should normally work.

here is the link

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

I’m back to playing it quite regularly again. Just as a total package and with the Operation Sports sliders, it just plays better than anything else.

Pretty much agree. My only issue with fifa 16 has ever been the shooting never quite feeling heavy enough and the game feeling a little weedy, the players lacking bulk. But other than that, yeah, its ahead of most other games.

And you can go around the world, playing as different teams and really feel like its worthwhile

It´s likely that you missed installing some runtimes from Microsoft like @JochemLFC mentioned. Google for the "AIO runtimes installation Package"! It´s the first I always installed after setting up a new and fresh installed Windows. No matter of Win 10 or 11.
Like I told you, the Fifa 16 Tools works for me when I have Win 11 previously installed. I can give a direct link for the "AIO runtimes" by PM if you want. Don´t think everything is automatically installed on your PC by Win 11. It isn´t. ;-)

Pretty much agree. My only issue with fifa 16 has ever been the shooting never quite feeling heavy enough and the game feeling a little weedy, the players lacking bulk. But other than that, yeah, its ahead of most other games.

And you can go around the world, playing as different teams and really feel like its worthwhile
If I had to nitpick… the shooting could be slower, the ball be more weighty sometimes. The high passing could be slower and more precise.
i would like to have a more detailed filling of the passing bar. A more fine tuned process. Hard to describe for me.

edit: I was talking about the PS4 version here, not PC!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom