FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Well, I uninstalled FIFA 16 2 days ago, I fed up with frequent crash in career mode (I even started again). Enough is enough. I really enjoyed this game and I'm forced to quit this due to this annoying crashes, which is a shame😑.

I've backed up the 1.0 version on my Google Drive, in case I re-visit it in the future and hopefully I won't get any crashes. If anybody is interested to download it, you can download it from here :) :- Click Me!

Last but not least, thank you very much @Topaz mate for gifting me the game key to play it and all the lads here who helped/suggested me in various forms to use mods etc. See ya down the road (hopefully). :BYE:

Well, I uninstalled FIFA 16 2 days ago, I fed up with frequent crash in career mode (I even started again). Enough is enough. I really enjoyed this game and I'm forced to quit this due to this annoying crashes, which is a shame😑.

I've backed up the 1.0 version on my Google Drive, in case I re-visit it in the future and hopefully I won't get any crashes. If anybody is interested to download it, you can download it from here :) :- Click Me!

Last but not least, thank you very much @Topaz mate for gifting me the game key to play it and all the lads here who helped/suggested me in various forms to use mods etc. See ya down the road (hopefully). :BYE:
Mate, it´s hard to say you leave the game! I am not the only one who think it must be maybe little issue which sneaked into your Installation and causes the crash. I am aware you know what are you doing by installing the game plus Patch. But for all the others the game with the FIP Patch installed works fine. I don´t wanna bother you, but... what I would do is: Again, yes.. Reinstall the whole game and delete FIFA 16 document Folder too. Than register the 1.00 Exe via Origin. Next what I wanna do in those insidious cases, try to install another Fifa 16 Patch and look if you can play without issues. Just 3 or 4 matches, would be enough for testing. Just if you don´t mind of course! I know FIP 5.2 is the up to date Patch we all play with. There are older Patches like Moddingway Patch or Classic Patch for Fifa 16.
I would upload the old but good Moddingway Patch for you on my Mega Account. You can delete them after you test the game with them.

I guess the most of the community Guys here guess it could be an installed Face which making those trouble. Believe me, I had and have my times by troubleshooting and debugging with many Games from Fifa or even PES. So it´s annoying to go all the way back and start for troubleshooting and restart hunting down the joy-killer. :-)
But you can also think about installing an previous FIP Patch. First without additional Faces a.e. Or install v.5.2 without Faces. I think you have done it before, but the Patch plus game works for sure. Just sad it didn´t do for you. :-(
If you change your mind and wanna try another attempt to bring your modded FIFA 16 back on your road later I understand that of course. Just trying to help. ;-)

Mate, it´s hard to say you leave the game! I am not the only one who think it must be maybe little issue which sneaked into your Installation and causes the crash. I am aware you know what are you doing by installing the game plus Patch. But for all the others the game with the FIP Patch installed works fine. I don´t wanna bother you, but... what I would do is: Again, yes.. Reinstall the whole game and delete FIFA 16 document Folder too. Than register the 1.00 Exe via Origin. Next what I wanna do in those insidious cases, try to install another Fifa 16 Patch and look if you can play without issues. Just 3 or 4 matches, would be enough for testing. Just if you don´t mind of course! I know FIP 5.2 is the up to date Patch we all play with. There are older Patches like Moddingway Patch or Classic Patch for Fifa 16.
I would upload the old but good Moddingway Patch for you on my Mega Account. You can delete them after you test the game with them.

I guess the most of the community Guys here guess it could be an installed Face which making those trouble. Believe me, I had and have my times by troubleshooting and debugging with many Games from Fifa or even PES. So it´s annoying to go all the way back and start for troubleshooting and restart hunting down the joy-killer. :-)
But you can also think about installing an previous FIP Patch. First without additional Faces a.e. Or install v.5.2 without Faces. I think you have done it before, but the Patch plus game works for sure. Just sad it didn´t do for you. :-(
If you change your mind and wanna try another attempt to bring your modded FIFA 16 back on your road later I understand that of course. Just trying to help. ;-)
Tried all these methods mate. I clean installed the game + patch 2 or 3 times for testing different methods and stuffs. But still, I couldn't get past the crashes which would eventually happen after some games in Career mode. I don't know what's the issue. I explored all the possibilities, debugging the dump file to the Error viewer, with and without faces etc.. I appreciate for trying to help (which all you guys do, thanks a lot for that), I may come back later. Never say never. Thank you once again.

Tried all these methods mate. I clean installed the game + patch 2 or 3 times for testing different methods and stuffs. But still, I couldn't get past the crashes which would eventually happen after some games in Career mode. I don't know what's the issue. I explored all the possibilities, debugging the dump file to the Error viewer, with and without faces etc.. I appreciate for trying to help (which all you guys do, thanks a lot for that), I may come back later. Never say never. Thank you once again.
That normally happens to me when I play against a broken team.

100 % understandable. 😉

Either a team has broken stadium, broken player id/mesh or a broken club logo. It depends on which point you are crashing.
I didn't touch these aspects. Just used the FIP v5.2 and never installed additional/external stadiums. The point where I face crash issues are mostly when one of my player and one of my opponent player collides or make tackles and link closely, that moment, it freezes a second and game closes automatically. I've said this before in this thread by the way.

I didn't touch these aspects. Just used the FIP v5.2 and never installed additional/external stadiums. The point where I face crash issues are mostly when one of my player and one of my opponent player collides or make tackles and link closely, that moment, it freezes a second and game closes automatically. I've said this before in this thread by the way.

Do you have V-Sync on or FPS Limited to 60 FPS? What FPS do you get?

@Anth James Hey, I was wondering is there a 22/23 season update for FIFA 16 yet? I had a look and I noticed FIP is still on 21/22... But I didn't know if you had a secret stash of your own custom kits, balls and faces collected for the new season that you've personally added on like you've done in previous years?

@Anth James Hey, I was wondering is there a 22/23 season update for FIFA 16 yet? I had a look and I noticed FIP is still on 21/22... But I didn't know if you had a secret stash of your own custom kits, balls and faces collected for the new season that you've personally added on like you've done in previous years?
Hey man. I haven’t done that this year. No time! I think FIP may be getting an earlier than usual initial release from what I’ve read though!

Can these just be dropped into THE FIFA 16 directory if I'm using FIP & just regenerate?

Or is there another step I need to follow to install?

Can these just be dropped into THE FIFA 16 directory if I'm using FIP & just regenerate?

Or is there another step I need to follow to install?

You have to put that inside the data/sceneassets folder.
Export the players.txt table from your database to the same directory (the data/sceneassets)
Run the SetFaceType Run FIFA 16.bat from FIP
Re import the players.txt table with db master to your database
Run CM16 and regenerate
You should be good to go!

Did anyone switch over from Origin to EA App and still able to stick with 1.00 Build instead of the new 1.07 build perfectly? Last time when I tried FIFA 16 with EA App (before a month), there's nothing you can do without updating the game to open it. It's just crap. Also, there's no basic features like Locate and add the already installed game folder through the Library/Collection, but this isn't the case for Origin. A lot more features are still not ported/developed in the new EA App.

Did anyone switch over from Origin to EA App and still able to stick with 1.00 Build instead of the new 1.07 build perfectly? Last time when I tried FIFA 16 with EA App (before a month), there's nothing you can do without updating the game to open it. It's just crap. Also, there's no basic features like Locate and add the already installed game folder through the Library/Collection, but this isn't the case for Origin. A lot more features are still not ported/developed in the new EA App.
And the worst is that they kick off Origin complete at the end of this year. I already can read that as notification when I open up Origin and click to my library. Don´t you Guys get the same message? It´s decided. We must move than all to EA App, sorry I mean crappy EA App. Our games are still available EA wrote further, but what about modding than?!

https://simscommunity.info/2022/10/07/ea-is-switching-from-origin-to-ea-desktop-app/

And the worst is that they kick off Origin complete at the end of this year. I already can read that as notification when I open up Origin and click to my library. Don´t you Guys get the same message? It´s decided. We must move than all to EA App, sorry I mean crappy EA App. Our games are still available EA wrote further, but what about modding than?!

https://simscommunity.info/2022/10/07/ea-is-switching-from-origin-to-ea-desktop-app/
I already have the EA App and the modified game files are still working. Also File Server is working without problems so I don't see a negative impact here.

I already have the EA App and the modified game files are still working. Also File Server is working without problems so I don't see a negative impact here.
Glad to hear that! How is it with the "online" force, Mate? Is it now possible to go offline in the App like in Origin? I just wonder if we can´t go offline and playing modded Fifa.

Still, you cannot have some of the features, which I already said in my posts. You cannot keep the old version of the game. No matter what you do. Also, the download manager and locating and discovering system is broken in the EA App as I already said as well.

Still, you cannot have some of the features, which I already said in my posts. You cannot keep the old version of the game. No matter what you do. Also, the download manager and locating and discovering system is broken in the EA App as I already said as well.
Okay, that's something I didn't test because I don't play with the old version of the game. So I'll correct my statement: if you play with the latest version of the game, you won't have any disadvantages.

Back
Top Bottom