FIFA 22 Discussion (PC Version)

are you currently playing that version now?or are you playing with the latest update?
I'm on TU13. Not using the above one yet (EA Play Early Access). But I can use it anytime I want. But need to clear the current one completely and unpack that.

Yep. You need to enable Origin offline mode and after unpacking and clean pasting these full version files.
I never really played the earlier versions of fifa 22,did the mid field tracking problem exist in the early access version?how was the gameplay?and can i use any face mods or anything like that?

I never really played the earlier versions of fifa 22,did the mid field tracking problem exist in the early access version?how was the gameplay?and can i use any face mods or anything like that?
Midfield tracking issue were present in every old gen platform mate (PS4, XB1/XB1X, PC). It's only fixed to a certain level on New gen platforms, but it got ruined after receiving many patches. But the very first release (which is EA Play Release) was better than the current patch (according to many users). Still it's FIFA. I don't think you can use any face mods due to legacy file issues (a.k.a miss-matched Title Update and SDK). But you can use non-legacy mods like Turf, LOD enhancements, gameplay mods etc.. Only a few aspects can be utilized.

Midfield tracking issue were present in every old gen platform mate (PS4, XB1/XB1X, PC). It's only fixed to a certain level on New gen platforms, but it got ruined after receiving many patches. But the very first release (which is EA Play Release) was better than the current patch (according to many users). Still it's FIFA. I don't think you can use any face mods due to legacy file issues (a.k.a miss-matched Title Update and SDK). But you can use non-legacy mods like Turf, LOD enhancements, gameplay mods etc.. Only a few aspects can be utilized.
alright thanks man

EA Play Version (24th Sept 2021) :- Google Drive
EA Play Day 1 Update (24th Sept 2021) : Google Drive

Do the 1st one first, then the second (optional, but it's good) one. These are the ones which were the versions even before the initial release.
@Chris Davies, @papinho81, @Anth James... I'm tagging you guys (sorry if it's annoying xD). Might be very useful as it's EA Play Early access versions. :)

I'll try to generate denuvo tokens (legit stuff) if it's not opening (a.k.a crashing).

Here's the latest squad file to go with if you don't prefer the very early 21/22 season squad :) (Attached below)
wow 53 gb? the whole game downloaded again??? there isn t any files and folders that we could just change? do we have to download 53gb to be able to play early access gameplay?

Jesus Christ, just stop.
I mean, I think it's one thing if you need to keep applying updates for stability issues which is part and parcel of ever variable volatile network & data issues etc... But as far as tweaking the game, it's actually kind of funny, almost satirical that the initial product you released back in October at full price is far from final, here we are two months from the sequal and you're still "tweaking" and "improving" gameplay...

It's like ordering a meal in a restaurant but the chef keeps adding and removing things from your plate while your trying to eat, until it doesn't resemble the very dish the customer agreed to pay for and consume to begin with.

I mean, I think it's one thing if you need to keep applying updates for stability issues which is part and parcel of ever variable volatile network & data issues etc... But as far as tweaking the game, it's actually kind of funny, almost satirical that the initial product you released back in October at full price is far from final, here we are two months from the sequal and you're still "tweaking" and "improving" gameplay...

It's like ordering a meal in a restaurant but the chef keeps adding and removing things from your plate while your trying to eat, until it doesn't resemble the very dish the customer agreed to pay for and consume to begin with.
It's placebo, the game is 99% the same as on release day.

Frosbite isn't gameplay mod friendly. Then you got the uncheagable core...

If you didn't found it on a section or Moddingway, there's nothing mate unfortunately.

It s these things that make fifa shine compared to pes 21 s rigid and one dimensional gameplay aspects which really feels repetitive, here you get these kinds of random scrambles inside the area and such

It s these things that make fifa shine compared to pes 21 s rigid and one dimensional gameplay aspects which really feels repetitive, here you get these kinds of random scrambles inside the area and such
I would go as far as to say the majority of FIFA is better - what you demonstrate there being one of the major plus points.

The problem for me is that the absolute fundamentals - player physics (skating, ghost limbs), ball physics (weightless marshmallow), AI (no sense of where the danger is), tactics and positioning (defence camping in front of the keeper) - are all worse, making it impossible to play.

You can overlook SOME of that stuff but if you can truly overlook ALL of it... Well... I'm jealous.

There's a reason people like me keep coming back to the game only to play one match, post a clip and then switch it off for another month or so... because the potential is HUGE given the complexities that are there in the core of the game.

But that word, "potential"... Every year we say FIFA and PES / eFootball has "potential". The reality is, they're not good enough considering the amount of work that goes into it.

I would go as far as to say the majority of FIFA is better - what you demonstrate there being one of the major plus points.

The problem for me is that the absolute fundamentals - player physics (skating, ghost limbs), ball physics (weightless marshmallow), AI (no sense of where the danger is), tactics and positioning (defence camping in front of the keeper) - are all worse, making it impossible to play.

You can overlook SOME of that stuff but if you can truly overlook ALL of it... Well... I'm jealous.

There's a reason people like me keep coming back to the game only to play one match, post a clip and then switch it off for another month or so... because the potential is HUGE given the complexities that are there in the core of the game.

But that word, "potential"... Every year we say FIFA and PES / eFootball has "potential". The reality is, they're not good enough considering the amount of work that goes into it.
Well i have to agree with you on some points, but to me the responsiveness and the fact that you can do whatever you think with the ball and the fact that those random encounters happen more often than not actually hides the other core aspects which to me fifa 22 made much better when they worked on the ball physics, with the OS sliders i feel it s a very entertaining and fun game while keeping a feel of simulation to it, that s my opinion

Is there any way I can play with the Xbox Series Controller via Bluetooth without any problems? I know there is Steam Input, but I mean external programs. For example, x360ce does not work, reWASD works, but it is paid and requires periodic internet verification.

Is there any way I can play with the Xbox Series Controller via Bluetooth without any problems? I know there is Steam Input, but I mean external programs. For example, x360ce does not work, reWASD works, but it is paid and requires periodic internet verification.
I wondered the same - I have a XBox controller that I can use via bluetooth to play any other game, just not Fifa. Had to buy a USB C cable in order to make the controller work with Fifa

is there any way to fix the midfield not tracking back? any definite fix?

I wondered the same - I have a XBox controller that I can use via bluetooth to play any other game, just not Fifa. Had to buy a USB C cable in order to make the controller work with Fifa
Yes, it's weird that you can play any other game, at least using e360ce for example, but not FIFA. I am using USB-C with my controller. I read somewhere, that you can play FIFA wireless without any problems with original Xbox Series controller adapter, but I can't confirm that cause I don't have it.

Someone made a Camp Nou for FIFA 22. Probably through hex-edition? It's not perfect but pretty close to the original one

It is Benito Villamarín Stadium (Real Betis' Homeground). The guy modified some asset which are modifiable + changed the names and assigned it (through DB Master/Assignment) to FC Barcelona, the downside is, if you use this one, Real Betis won't use Benito Villamarín Stadium.

It is Benito Villamarín Stadium (Real Betis' Homeground). The guy modified some asset which are modifiable + changed the names and assigned it (through DB Master/Assignment) to FC Barcelona, the downside is, if you use this one, Real Betis won't use Benito Villamarín Stadium.

Oh yes, you're right. It's Betis stadium with textures modified

Guys sorry I have fifa22 I installed reshade it improves the graphics but I can't remove the tutorial message. I have this keyboard what is the HOME key or combination? Thank you
20220915_193510.jpg

Back
Top Bottom