FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (Console Versions)

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
UK
Tranmere Rovers
FIFA-23-IMAGE.jpg

Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Canada
Genre: Sports
Player(s): up to 4 locally
System(s): PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X
Release Date: ???

It begins...

Last edited:
EA :- For Pro FUT wannabes and influencers...
We're delighted to release yet another annual sports game which almost (maybe) resembles like a football game, that is basically FIFA 17.6.

Thanks for the topic. Has usual : great bêta great at lunch, and after 3 updates, bullshit is coming!
That's because the development team and updating team are different teams as I've heard before (from some of the articles/some users said this multiple times, couldn't remember where).

Cloth physics still shit [lower part of the shirt seems to be sewed to the pants and thus doesn't bounce], player body proportions still looks weird, graphics still looking "not real" and more cartoony.

Conclusion: Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V

As a goal net fetishist this gets me excited. Shame the actual gameplay will probably be 3d garbage.

Also it's very weird that there's just one football game left on the market to read about during the summer. We need a second footy game from someone. I'm used to making fun of two crappy football games this time of the year. Sad.

Last edited:
https://www.kicker.de/fifa-23-das-wuenschen-sich-die-profis-vom-neuen-teil-909487/artikel

German article where some german "pros" where asked about what they wish for Fifa 23.

Yeah. Pace and one-on-ones. Fuck it.
Yes Epro gamers want only speed. The opposite of offline gamers. That thé biggest problème of this game : FUT and Epro feelings are on the top of EA developers and marketing priorité.

Two games and the problem will be solved. If there is a free to play for FuT/ Epro and one for career mode, offline modes, it will be perfect. Patch for FUT will not affect offline players.

👿Ouch - that comment from the German FUT pro has really triggered me....

I'm serious, these FUT pros/Yotubebros/general fifa content aggregators are an absolute cancer of this game. I hate them with a passion!

They are all utterly contemptable, histrionic babies. Even if EA give them everything they want........ lose but 1 game and they'll fly straight into chaotic tantrum mode…...finding all the reasons why the game is shit because it allows somebody else to get, what they perceive, as a "cheap" victory over them. Nobody can possibly ever beat them on merit.....so they articulate their frustration by inventing all these buzzwords for their mindless followers to parrot..... "sweating" "metas" "rats"....."EAids".

I understand developers listening to feedback.....but this absolutely isn't it......it's nothing but cynical, childish and insincere click-bait made by morons, for morons. Their entire community is single-handedly holding football gaming back (some would say taking it backwards) for the rest of us - all because they have a financial stake in doing so. Enough said about the 'pack openings'.

I'm so so tired of looking up fifa on Youtube (maybe to find some sliders or something) and having these gaping mouthed weapons staring back at me.

1658140601655.png 1658140622459.png 1658140641756.png 1658140665329.png1658140679189.png

All this stuff would honestly not bother me if it didn't mean that the game would get constantly updated/ruined for the rest of us to attempt to fix with sliders.

So, my message to EA is simple, either:

- STOP listening to these people, they will NEVER be satisfied, their feedback is just for 'likes'....so, meaningless. Trust in your initial vision, who cares if these babies moan, they aren't football fans.
- or just give us two separate game modes....online and offline. There they can go frolic and rage with their identikit teams of flip-flapping, prime-iconic-mega-moment Mbappe's and leave the rest of us to play a football game in peace.

Last edited:
Every year we hope than the great FIFA will be back. But a Youtuber with massive audience said : i want a quicket game and a responsiv on, and a magical patch is out in two weeks.

FIFA 22 was very good at the beggening, but they killed mostly everything two months After.
It's the same crap year after year.
FIFA 08 was a masterpiece, FIFA 14 too and FIFA 98 road to WC, what a game.

These old days are gone my friends 😵‍💫

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC:-

One of the best ones I have seen, which my mate showed me, is some girl with about 300,000 followers on Instagram.
She went to an authentic Indian restaurant and was served her curry and then went on a massive rant on social media because the curry was all wrong.

What was wrong with the curry you ask..
It has the cream poured over the top of the curry, which happens in most places I go.
But the main thing she was kicking off about, the curry had leaves on top and some fresh coriander sprinkled on the top.

She also spoke to the chef about her experience, where the chef explained that everything is cooked and prepared freshly everyday.
That this is authentic Indian food with fresh ingredients.
Despite this she carried on ranting to her followers that this just isn't right, and no one should have to eat a curry when there is fucking leaves on it.

These are the ignorant muppets who are shaping our world.

Back
Top Bottom