FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

If at least Fifa got Edit mode, in the past. I know it's PC thread but if you can mod on PC, they need to found an alternative like Editing, the way you could on PES PS4, but a bit advanced for PC (like for banners, or changing the in game UI with Skybet etc)
It should just be an open editing GRAPHICS mods for PC.

There's lesser and lesser real team, they're still like on PS4 about editing mode, Serie B and full of others teams with fakes stuffs. Brasileirao is total random, uneditable players neither (the most important to me)
I don't get it. You could've edit anything even before, now it's worst. I throught that after the Fifa separation there should be more freedom and focus on editing (console) and/or mods allowed, like if FIFA contract didn't allowed them to change stuffs, but it's the total opposite.

It would be worst if the game would have been at least average, but well there's still people who like it, or just can't do without their yearly FG.
I won't for the first year PES 1 (sold my PS1 too soon, played at friends house / everyone got the game so) and it's painful, when i reserved my 100-120 euros each year.

Deep in my heart I believe that someone will find a solution to bypass this shit sooner or later.. Hopefully sooner. We have to wait for the game to find out more but maybe it won't be that bad as it sounds though? Personally I don't give a shit about online mode - it might not have existed at all, but if there's not possibility to mod the game this year = madness. Footy game on PC = modding!!

No modding = no fun.

According to FIFER, this anti cheat thingy shouldn't affect modding

What about you check latest messages from him and other well-known modders? This tweet was sent before EA officially introduce in-depth features and functioning of their anti-cheat system.

For example, this? :

Also, let me clarify this, from my knowledge and perspective (also treat it as an opinion, of course), this kernel level anti-cheat thingy is not good as well as not bad. Some games implemented them really well without some freaking issues which cause BSODs, memory leaks, system corruptions etc (like Riot's Vanguard anti-cheat did some damage in it's early iterations). Some of them are even shady, they can do whatever they want if they've kernel-level access. You can easily research about this.

Can I play fifa 23 on windows Seven 64 bit operating system? Fifa 22 played fine on it. Please do reply if possible. Thank you.

Bohemia's games have kernel level anti-cheat, yet one of the most active modding communities that exists for any game, the reason? Bohemia actively support modding.
Bohemia for all sports games. You're on the right boat.
If one big dev may have the same policy "for the players" about new sports games, especially football...

Well, i forgot there's no sports games any more :(

Only DX 12
From FIFA 19 or 20 (can't remember), they (EA) disabled DirectX11 option from the menu, but it was still possible to switch to it by editing the config files. So, for FIFA 23, it could be the same hopefully. If not, then well, unlucky. :(

From FIFA 19 or 20 (can't remember), they (EA) disabled DirectX11 option from the menu, but it was still possible to switch to it by editing the config files. So, for FIFA 23, it could be the same hopefully. If not, then well, unlucky. :(

Windows 10 and DX 12 are listed as minimum requirements on steam and origin for the first time for 23.

In their announcement they seem to be quite aggressive about protecting the game files.

Kernel anti-cheat is not the problem, the problem is that it will be active even in solo modes and whether or not it blocks the launch of the game if there are changes in the game files.

We'll know at launch

Can't believe demos don't exist.
Yeah I think sadly for older football games it was more of a way to entice consumers but once these games made money in spite of itself in the modern microtransaction era, demos for football games were more of a treat for us and not a commercial obligation from the developers anymore.

They know this game is guaranteed to make money anyway, so why create the extra labour for themselves of submitting a demo build to Sony/Microsoft?

Well, if also EAS FC is going to be free to play from next year on... I think it may count as a demo after all.

There is a demo..
You just have to pay money to get to play the game for 10 hours.

There is also no point in a proper demo as it is always completely different to the full game.

FIFA 23 is FIFA 22 with updated rosters and incredibly shit goalkeepers.

There is a demo..

There is also no point in a proper demo as it is always completely different to the full game.

i hope evoweb's admins'll bring us a dislike button. because i'd want to dislike this comment.

there's going to be huge graphic difference rather than last year. new player animations with hypermotion v2 technology'll make fifa being more fun..

i hope evoweb's admins'll bring us a dislike button. because i'd want to dislike this comment.

there's going to be huge graphic difference rather than last year. new player animations with hypermotion v2 technology'll make fifa being more fun..

Yes sorry, I was comparing the PS5 version of FIFA 22 vs FIFA 23 Beta, where there was very little difference between the two except the incredibly shit keepers.

There is a demo..

and how to play 10hours and then get the game back?Do i have to contact Origin customer service?

These are the rendering modes in the FIFA 23 (PC Version)

Rendering Quality
Rendering Resolution
Rendering SBH
Rendering DSR
Rendering FPS
Rendering Display

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom