FMT | Frostbite Modding Tool | Open Source

Should be fine. Only thing that would affect it is if EA do another big update this year.

Ah, thanks for letting me know. I've looked into it and it should be fixed by the next release *fingers crossed*.

It is doing what it is meant to do. It is waiting for you to load it through EA Desktop as explained in the instructions...
ok it worked , what gameplay is supported? with the versio 0.3 or 0.6?
is this ok can you see and tell me if its ok because i see the gameplay dont work @paulv2k4

Attachments

• sadsaddsa.png
    sadsaddsa.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
First i wanna to thanks to paul to "come back", personally i missed you in the FIFA 22 year and your vision of gameplay mods. I am still enjoying your fifa 21 mods!

I notice that FMT bypass the anticheat I mean, I cant see the anticheat start window when start the game by your tool. This is mi question, I usually only mod kits and boots and only estethic stuff. Can EA ban me for run the game by your tool?

ps.: thank you for your colaboration in the RDBM 23. Super needed tool!!

ok it worked , what gameplay is supported? with the versio 0.3 or 0.6?
is this ok can you see and tell me if its ok because i see the gameplay dont work @paulv2k4
Just use the latest unless you really like an older one. Only 0.1/0.2 lost support due to the big title update.

@paulv2k4 Is the fbx file exporting working. When I tried it freezes the tool.
It will be in the next release. I had to fix a bug so the skeleton would export with it! (where the freeze is coming from)

First i wanna to thanks to paul to "come back", personally i missed you in the FIFA 22 year and your vision of gameplay mods. I am still enjoying your fifa 21 mods!

I notice that FMT bypass the anticheat I mean, I cant see the anticheat start window when start the game by your tool. This is mi question, I usually only mod kits and boots and only estethic stuff. Can EA ban me for run the game by your tool?

ps.: thank you for your colaboration in the RDBM 23. Super needed tool!!
Hey. Nice to see someone still playing them other than Jaycensolo haha.

On the Bypass and mods. I have no idea what EA plans are. You could say any way we alter the game via mods could be a bannable offence with or without the Bypass.

I switched to not use the Bypass because I would like to keep up with title updates going forward.

Last edited:
Just use the latest unless you really like an older one. Only 0.1/0.2 lost support due to the big title update.

It will be in the next release. I had to fix a bug to the skeleton would export with it! (where the freeze is coming from)

Hey. Nice to see someone still playing them other than Jaycensolo haha.

On the Bypass and mods. I have no idea what EA plans are. You could say any way we alter the game via mods could be a bannable offence with or without the Bypass.

I switched to not use the Bypass because I would like to keep up with title updates going forward.

Yes yesl I was using an older version of your tool. I read in latest post that you release a new version. One thing i noticed whit the "baypass" version (the older one) that i did not had more frame drops (a little ones). I think this anticheat stuff was producing the drops. Thank you for your answer and your work. :))

@paulv2k4 Is 23.8 not meant to work with the Origin version? As it seems to have messed up my fifa and now it's not working for some reason! :) Trying to get the previous version working again :)
I have Origin on my main PC and EA Desktop on my laptop. Both work with the most recent version. For me anyway. The way I set it up is that once you have EA Desktop installed, it will always try to launch using that. It also should self-fix the installerdata.xml. If it doesn't, then just repair the game through either app.

Just an update on what I am working on for 23.9.

- Reading of other EBX files like cameras. This involved me completely rewriting parts of the old SDK process, which in turn broke FIFA 21 and FIFA 22 as well. So took longer than I'd wanted. Crazy stuff. (working)
- Mesh reading / exporting (working)
- Mesh importing (almost there!)

great paulv2k4 congratulations on your mods i am looking for cpu vs cpu tournament or career c and a way to run it in fifa 23 .thanks. sorry for my english but i use translator
Why are you spamming this board, this thread and my DM with this question?

Just an update on what I am working on for 23.9.

- Reading of other EBX files like cameras. This involved me completely rewriting parts of the old SDK process, which in turn broke FIFA 21 and FIFA 22 as well. So took longer than I'd wanted. Crazy stuff. (working)
- Mesh reading / exporting (working)
- Mesh importing (almost there!)
Ebx files if it can be readed this will solved to have access to cameras?

for me with latest version an EA App it doesnt start the game

Detected NO changes in mods for FIFA23.exe
Launching EADesktop. Please set the Advanced Launch Option to -dataPath ModData and launch the game through the App.

I have done this launch option but nothing happen

EDIT : Solved it, just have to click on "play" in EA App, in Origin it was automatic launched

with previous 23.7 and Origin it worked

Last edited:
for me with latest version an EA App it doesnt start the game

Detected NO changes in mods for FIFA23.exe
Launching EADesktop. Please set the Advanced Launch Option to -dataPath ModData and launch the game through the App.

I have done this launch option but nothing happen

EDIT : Solved it, just have to click on "play" in EA App, in Origin it was automatic launched

with previous 23.7 and Origin it worked
Soooo its working as intended..... that is what i put in the instructions and explained in this thread.

Hello! Can someone help me! When I Launch the game with mod, the game start without any error but start first screen of FIFA 23 and then game back to desktop ? Whats the problem can some help me please. Thanks

I have Origin on my main PC and EA Desktop on my laptop. Both work with the most recent version. For me anyway. The way I set it up is that once you have EA Desktop installed, it will always try to launch using that. It also should self-fix the installerdata.xml. If it doesn't, then just repair the game through either app.

I got it working thanks, just took a repair and reinstall of the mods and away we go! :)

go to : FIFA 23\__Installer\EAAntiCheat and run the "EAAntiCheat.Installer.exe" deinstall AntiCheat and install it again, that solved my problem

I also manually edited installerdata.xml whether that helped or not I don't know but the game with mods started working again after about 40 mins pulling my hair out, and I don't have much left as it is! ;)

Hey Paul, thanks for your work. I do have a problem, FMT is working fine in TU2 with your mods but i dont believe it will work correctly since i have to launch EA Desktop from Steam Big Picture Mode so the controller works fine, because without it the controller is all messed up. Can i launch the ea desktop app through steam then launch fmt and open the game after on ea desktop? Thanks

Hey Paul, thanks for your work. I do have a problem, FMT is working fine in TU2 with your mods but i dont believe it will work correctly since i have to launch EA Desktop from Steam Big Picture Mode so the controller works fine, because without it the controller is all messed up. Can i launch the ea desktop app through steam then launch fmt and open the game after on ea desktop? Thanks
In what sense is the controller messed up? What controller? Simplest solution might be fixing that, maybe post in the general Fifa23 PC thread with answers about your controller and let's see if it can be resolved ;) For the record I'm using a PS4 controller with generic bluetooth dongle with no extra software and it works perfectly in Fifa23.

In what sense is the controller messed up? What controller? Simplest solution might be fixing that, maybe post in the general Fifa23 PC thread with answers about your controller and let's see if it can be resolved ;) For the record I'm using a PS4 controller with generic bluetooth dongle with no extra software and it works perfectly in Fifa23.
I have a ps4 controller but i dont like using it, so im playing with a Generic type one from Amazon, the R1/R2/L1/L2 isn't recognized and other keys are messed up and double input happends too, using steam big picture was the only solution!

Back
Top Bottom