Microsoft Xbox

I just got a X, but I can't get the hang at the controller. I have to fight all those years of fingers muscle memory, terrible...
Also why the LB and RB are so high on the controller?

Last edited:
I just got a X, but I can't get the hang at the controller. I have to fight all those years of fingers muscle memory, terrible...
Also why the LB and RB are so high on the controller?
I still have both a Playstation and Xbox. Don't think i'll ever fully enjoy the Xbox controller. Also frustrating that they have batteries. Didn't realize until after the third attempt at trying to charge it plugged in :)

It doesn't really appeal to me, as it just looks really arcardy, but Forza Horizon 5 is getting incredible reviews.

IGN have given it a 10, and many other sites giving it 9 and 10's, I think I really will have to give this game a go.

Although anything lower than a 9 from IGN and it must be a bad game

Im sure itll be pretty much the same a FH4 gameplay wise. Mostly the graphics looks pretty nice and an upgrade to the previous title which I thought looked great. But if you really arent into arcady games, you might find this pretty boring. There are some sliders to make it less assisted but at the end of the day Horizon titles are not sim nor they try to be (you race against an airplane for example).
I enjoyed FH3 and 4 so looking forward to playing this. Plus if you have gamepass you only lose bandwith and time
It doesn't really appeal to me, as it just looks really arcardy, but Forza Horizon 5 is getting incredible reviews.

IGN have given it a 10, and many other sites giving it 9 and 10's, I think I really will have to give this game a go.

Although anything lower than a 9 from IGN and it must be a bad game

So who from here has NG xbox?
Im trying to build some friends list.
Share your xbox ID's if you fancy.
Im not a big online player and dont have nearly as much time as id like, but a footy game, or something else from time to time would be cool.
Maybe we could even try this Pro Clubs one day.. Chris worked so hard on the kits..😂
Emroth1983 is mine.

So who from here has NG xbox?
Im trying to build some friends list.
Share your xbox ID's if you fancy.
Im not a big online player and dont have nearly as much time as id like, but a footy game, or something else from time to time would be cool.
Maybe we could even try this Pro Clubs one day.. Chris worked so hard on the kits..😂
Emroth1983 is mine.
Nicharangas is mine. Im up for some games of fifa but I'm not FUMA master race

ettnollbajen is mine.
State of decay 2
NBA 2k
Outriders.
FIFA
Call of the wild
Skyrim
Or most games on game pass.
If anyone is up for some shooting and have game pass I'd recommend Titanfall 2 ,think it's one of few 120 FPS games ,really good game as well ,one of the best shooters.

Last edited:
I was convinced I sent you an invite ages ago.. dont know what happened there..
No worries mate ,I acctually got my new Xbox yesterday only.
So I'm cool ,looking fw to some state of decay with you in the future ,haven't played co op on that yet.
When you're in and I'm in ,just send an invite.
No rush no pressure

Downloaded Hell Let Loose.
I was quite disgusted with the direction Battlefield took. It became Call of Duty with bigger map.
Projects like Hell Let Loose, delivering more challenging and realistic experience are in my books well worth supporting.
If I dont end up throwing my controller out the window - we might get a group at some stage. Its NG consoles cross platform, with no PC

Downloaded Hell Let Loose.
I was quite disgusted with the direction Battlefield took. It became Call of Duty with bigger map.
Projects like Hell Let Loose, delivering more challenging and realistic experience are in my books well worth supporting.
If I dont end up throwing my controller out the window - we might get a group at some stage. Its NG consoles cross platform, with no PC
The WW2 game?
Ive had my eye on that too.
Yeah fuck PC ,losers!

So I had my old One X connected to my 55 4k TV which gave me a good gaming experience.

But since I bought my Series S I haven't really been that "pleased".
Then I went out and got a very affordable 2nd hand 27 inch1440p monitor (it wasn't even out of the box ) that probably had "fell out from a truck" hence the price^^

But my god what a difference too play games with 120 FPS ,total game changer.
Can never ever go back to TV gaming unless it's a very expensive one ,but still the smoothness and response time.
Jesus!

Yeah fuck PC ,losers!
:LOL:
I was thinking more about cheating and having upper hand with mouse and keyboard..
I've seen clips from PC, where pricks were lowering terrain details to minimum on Dayz, so that all the bushes and trees were gone and they could just see your character and shoot you down easily.

I was thinking more about cheating and having upper hand with mouse and keyboard..
I've seen clips from PC, where pricks were lowering terrain details to minimum on Dayz, so that all the bushes and trees were gone and they could just see your character and shoot you down easily.
That has been a thing on PC since BF 1942, if you turned off vegetation a guy hiding in a bush in a field on your PC would just be a guy lying in an open field.

That has been a thing on PC since BF 1942, if you turned off vegetation a guy hiding in a bush in a field on your PC would just be a guy lying in an open field.
Id never think of lowering myself to that level, so I didnt even know it was happening. Only saw it recently. Disgusting.

Only had bad vibes from pc players on X platform games.
Warzone etc.

I had missed the announcement but MS finally released the updated Windows app that allows streaming from XSS/XSX to your PC.
This is a godsend if your kid is watching cartoons or you just want to free up the TV.

I tried streaming my Xbox and it was great, didnt feel laggy and the image was crisp.

Then tried xcloud and it looked much better and responsive than in the beta, but it disconnected once in around 1hr and a half of playing but didnt have the beta pixelation. You can connect again and your game will still be there (no need to restart). Havent tried browser xcloud in a while but the app seems to run pretty good.

Only had bad vibes from pc players on X platform games.
Warzone etc.

Personally, I don't agree with PC vs Console matchmaking.. It is kind of OK to play with a couple of mates on COD for fun.
But in general PC gamers have such an advantage, mouse and keyboard being the main one, but PC players also get a lot more FPS which gives a massive advantage especially in FPS.

However there should be no reason why you can't play XB vs PS.

Personally, I don't agree with PC vs Console matchmaking.. It is kind of OK to play with a couple of mates on COD for fun.
But in general PC gamers have such an advantage, mouse and keyboard being the main one, but PC players also get a lot more FPS which gives a massive advantage especially in FPS.

However there should be no reason why you can't play XB vs PS.
Massive advantage on pc like you said ,and FPS does matter.
Hopefully it's heading in a direction of more openess between console's ,think it's pretty sad that there's so few games that you can play Vs and together with friends from other systems.
But hey we have ecrap 2022'^^
Think it's even compatible with mom's Nokia 3310

Massive advantage on pc like you said ,and FPS does matter.
Hopefully it's heading in a direction of more openess between console's ,think it's pretty sad that there's so few games that you can play Vs and together with friends from other systems.
But hey we have ecrap 2022'^^
Think it's even compatible with mom's Nokia 3310

Apparently it is Sony holding back on the console vs console online.
They refuse to give up their network code for games, unless developers either pay them massively upfront or they get a % of sales from shop bought items in game from other consoles.

There was an article ages ago, and it was Fortnite and another company might of been the developers of Among Us who stated that Sony were not allowing it without big demands.

Microsoft don't care and they have stated many times in the past they would love to have cross platform gaming.

Back
Top Bottom