PC Gaming

@esk How about other games? Faulty/dying GPUs should produce similarly funky issues in other demanding games as well.

@ didnt have the time to do the video, but fast tested on my integrated intel uhd 770, and its the same didnt change anything at all

@esk
It is not a GPU issue it is a generic Nvidia card issue.
You need to go into the Nvidia control panel and set Anistropic filtering to 16x for the PES21.exe

It is a bug in PES21, as it happens on my 4090 too.
Making the above change will resolve the issue.

@bsmaff no i had it on 16x before and now too same.
@Bogo36 Here is the video, its not happening the whole time, sommetimes more often sommetimes less, in the video i did in fast in min 1:07 and also 2:57 u can see it. And its happening on other stadiums too, less but its always happening and randomly

Last edited:
That is probably the most piraty comment I have ever read..

30060-Deeper-Feature-1024x555.jpg
On Ps5 play plus I pay 100€ year to get one large library of games if I don't pay every year I will lost access to those games that I have been collecting since a few years ago, 9 to be precise, I don't own the games I'm just paying to play them

@bsmaff no i had it on 16x before and now too same.
@Bogo36 Here is the video, its not happening the whole time, sommetimes more often sommetimes less, in the video i did in fast in min 1:07 and also 2:57 u can see it. And its happening on other stadiums too, less but its always happening and randomly

Sry for my late response 😅
That does not look like a dying Vram. That looks like a mod causes the problem. Do you got any lightning mods?

Sry for my late response 😅
That does not look like a dying Vram. That looks like a mod causes the problem. Do you got any lightning mods?
no problem.
No i dony have any lighting mod
I didnt have this problem before, im not sure after i switched to the newest virtualred patch or after i changed some nvidia settings throw nvidia inspector profile i got these problems. But i restored to default after that and even formated clean my pc, still the same problems

Attachments

• F466C4A0-F6FE-4665-83A8-3F731DF5803A.jpeg
    F466C4A0-F6FE-4665-83A8-3F731DF5803A.jpeg
    6.8 MB · Views: 10
  • AF6261CD-8F91-4111-B783-359FDA761978.jpeg
    AF6261CD-8F91-4111-B783-359FDA761978.jpeg
    6.6 MB · Views: 9
  • 42A03F14-9271-4134-87F4-653BAF51EAD7.jpeg
    42A03F14-9271-4134-87F4-653BAF51EAD7.jpeg
    7 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
no problem.
No i dony have any lighting mod
I didnt have this problem before, im not sure after i switched to the newest virtualred patch or after i changed some nvidia settings throw nvidia inspector profile i got these problems. But i restored to default after that and even formated clean my pc, still the same problems

The main question does this happen when using playing other games.

The main question does this happen when using playing other games.
no only on pes, anyway i found out that its sider related so im disabling everything and now i dont have the problem anymore, now enabling one by one to see where the problem is.
Sorry for being annoying, im happy its actually not hardware related.
And thanks for being ready to help < 3

Reactions: Tom
Hi mates; I have in my minds that I will maybe buy a new PC with better hardware than my current one (rtx3060, i5 10600k, 16gb ddr4 and a 500gb M.2 ssd) to be more and better 4k ready.

If you ask? Yes a complete PC. Because I didn't have the knowledge and time to build up any. But at this german company you can choice which GPU, PSU, CPU and so on you want and they build it up and send it to your home.

I don't want to sell more than ~ 2,500 € for it. And I can wait. Maybe I will wait for next november for the black friday sales.
But I'm searching around yet and want to inform me.

I had an example:

pc aufloesung evtl 4k.jpg

What dou you think about this one in combination with my 4k monitor (and for example STALKER 2 or Dead Island 2)? Will come till November new and better Hardware components maybe?

Do AMD have a cheaper CPU with same or better performance?

I hope the evoweb friends will help with this "project". (: Yea like I sayed before I'm not such an pro with PC IT Computer Hardware technicals.

Greetings fellas!

Hi mates; I have in my minds that I will maybe buy a new PC with better hardware than my current one (rtx3060, i5 10600k, 16gb ddr4 and a 500gb M.2 ssd) to be more and better 4k ready.

If you ask? Yes a complete PC. Because I didn't have the knowledge and time to build up any. But at this german company you can choice which GPU, PSU, CPU and so on you want and they build it up and send it to your home.

I don't want to sell more than ~ 2,500 € for it. And I can wait. Maybe I will wait for next november for the black friday sales.
But I'm searching around yet and want to inform me.

I had an example:

View attachment 214002

What dou you think about this one in combination with my 4k monitor (and for example STALKER 2 or Dead Island 2)? Will come till November new and better Hardware components maybe?

Do AMD have a cheaper CPU with same or better performance?

I hope the evoweb friends will help with this "project". (: Yea like I sayed before I'm not such an pro with PC IT Computer Hardware technicals.

Greetings fellas!

The specs on that PC look really good. I think you can't go wrong with the parts you have chose. AMD vs Intel for me it came down to preference and price. I think you again can't go wrong with either one. I was dead set en Intel but found a deal on the latest AMD and went there, but Intel would have been great too. Have not heard any complaints so far from either of their last gens. One thing I did prefer about AMD was they support their socket a bit longer so if you upgrade in a few years you can still prob use the motherboard.

For questions about performance I think its best if you yourself go to youtube and google what you are trying to compare. (ex 4070ti vs something else or Intel vs AMD). just a quick look for DeadIsland 2 and 4070TI shows around 85-100+ FPS at 4K ultra depending on FSR settings. Again, the components you chose look pretty good but for specific games you should check out youtube.

I totally get that you are dead set on getting a prebuilt which is totally fine, but do think about a small chance of building yourself. I went through the same process as I dont have time/knowledge to build my own. But you need a couple of screwdrivers, one afternoon and internet to follow steps in youtube (in this thread a few pages back there is a tutorial). ITs a giant lego and for me it was pretty fun to build (although I did not run into hiccups / troubleshooting in my build). Again, you might even save some money to put towards upgrading some parts. just something to think about, that way in a few years when you want to upgrade you dont get a new computer but you'll have the knowledge of upgrading parts.

TLDR: The system looks great, should play those titles ok in 4K (check youtube). Make sure the company you are buying has good reviews/return policy/customer support in case something is DOA. Good luck buddy. And there is always something better in the horizon. Do you need it now? Are there good deals? Unfortunately when you buy a computer something new always around the corner. Just focus on what you need, when you need at the price you want to pay.

The specs on that PC look really good. I think you can't go wrong with the parts you have chose. AMD vs Intel for me it came down to preference and price. I think you again can't go wrong with either one. I was dead set en Intel but found a deal on the latest AMD and went there, but Intel would have been great too. Have not heard any complaints so far from either of their last gens. One thing I did prefer about AMD was they support their socket a bit longer so if you upgrade in a few years you can still prob use the motherboard.

For questions about performance I think its best if you yourself go to youtube and google what you are trying to compare. (ex 4070ti vs something else or Intel vs AMD). just a quick look for DeadIsland 2 and 4070TI shows around 85-100+ FPS at 4K ultra depending on FSR settings. Again, the components you chose look pretty good but for specific games you should check out youtube.

I totally get that you are dead set on getting a prebuilt which is totally fine, but do think about a small chance of building yourself. I went through the same process as I dont have time/knowledge to build my own. But you need a couple of screwdrivers, one afternoon and internet to follow steps in youtube (in this thread a few pages back there is a tutorial). ITs a giant lego and for me it was pretty fun to build (although I did not run into hiccups / troubleshooting in my build). Again, you might even save some money to put towards upgrading some parts. just something to think about, that way in a few years when you want to upgrade you dont get a new computer but you'll have the knowledge of upgrading parts.

TLDR: The system looks great, should play those titles ok in 4K (check youtube). Make sure the company you are buying has good reviews/return policy/customer support in case something is DOA. Good luck buddy. And there is always something better in the horizon. Do you need it now? Are there good deals? Unfortunately when you buy a computer something new always around the corner. Just focus on what you need, when you need at the price you want to pay.

Hi el niche, thank you for your reply!

Your post help me now.

The company is be serious so no attention on that way.
I don't trust my self to build up a PC with driver install, BIOS and so on. In germany we say: I have two left hands. ;):D I know you wnat to help me and I could save some money if I made it by myself. But it's to risky for me. Because my english knowledge is too very worst and poor.

A other question is. Do I really need a liquid cooling for this build or some similiar?

No I don't need it now. *hopefully not* *knocking 3 times on wood* I can wait. Actually on the online shop there were no sales. But like I sayed. I would maybe finally buy at blackfriday sale. Hopefully there will be a sale.

If you want I can post the link to that online shop from that company. But I don't know if it is allowed because of unallowed ad or something. and can't to guarantee if some has problems with it. Maybe @Tom can help?

But thanks again buddy el niche! :)

Looking at the build.

Do you plan on using your PC primarily for games?
If so AMD X3D chips are better than Intel chips for gaming, however would get Intel if you're using PC for more than just gaming.

Strange they are using a Z690 motherboard on a 13th gen build - I know they work and not much difference between the boards, but still would expect a Z790 board.
RAM would expect something better than 5600Mhz.

Definitely go for the 4070Ti over the 4070, although all 4000 series cards are an absolute joke price wise, as Nvidia have little competition in the market.

I would also say if they have an option of no OS then select, but notice this is the part of building you hate the most - As companies normally charge an absolutely fortune for an OS when you can get a Windows Pro key for about £5 online.

Last thing - No you don't need an AIO cooler, yes they look good in a system but the high end air coolers are just as good and normally quieter.

===

TBH looking at your current system, the only thing letting you down for 4K gaming is the GFX card the CPU and other components are all fine.
If you were to upgrade the GFX card to a 4070Ti, 4080 or 4090 then you would be perfectly fine.
You're PC with a 4090 inside for £1600 would outperform any new PC build with a 4070Ti - Gaming wise.

Looking at the build.

Do you plan on using your PC primarily for games?
If so AMD X3D chips are better than Intel chips for gaming, however would get Intel if you're using PC for more than just gaming.

Strange they are using a Z690 motherboard on a 13th gen build - I know they work and not much difference between the boards, but still would expect a Z790 board.
RAM would expect something better than 5600Mhz.

Definitely go for the 4070Ti over the 4070, although all 4000 series cards are an absolute joke price wise, as Nvidia have little competition in the market.

I would also say if they have an option of no OS then select, but notice this is the part of building you hate the most - As companies normally charge an absolutely fortune for an OS when you can get a Windows Pro key for about £5 online.

Last thing - No you don't need an AIO cooler, yes they look good in a system but the high end air coolers are just as good and normally quieter.

===

TBH looking at your current system, the only thing letting you down for 4K gaming is the GFX card the CPU and other components are all fine.
If you were to upgrade the GFX card to a 4070Ti, 4080 or 4090 then you would be perfectly fine.
You're PC with a 4090 inside for £1600 would outperform any new PC build with a 4070Ti - Gaming wise.
Hi bsmaff, thanks for reply.
I use PC for gaming, watching streams, listening music (spotify) and surfin on the world wide web.

If I remeber correctly the Z790p motherboard was sold out or so.

Ok thanks. I had reading around the www that a liquid cooler in use is nothing for noobs like me. so I would prefer a air cooler too.

The problem with my current system is I have only a 700W PSU and I believe a rtx 4070ti is to big for my PC case.

Hello guys I need some help since I'm new to PC gaming I bought the parts and built the pc and all the parts are working fine. The issue i have is that the network adapter doesn't work at all so I can't connect to the internet with it I tried downloading the LAN driver from the official website but it keeps returning "The Realtek Network Controller was not found. If Deep Sleep Mode is enabled Please Plug the Cable". I've looked everywhere online and can't find the solution
here's my build if that helps
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-A320M-S2H
CPU:AMD Ryzen™ 5 5500
GPU: Geforce GTX 1070

Hello guys I need some help since I'm new to PC gaming I bought the parts and built the pc and all the parts are working fine. The issue i have is that the network adapter doesn't work at all so I can't connect to the internet with it I tried downloading the LAN driver from the official website but it keeps returning "The Realtek Network Controller was not found. If Deep Sleep Mode is enabled Please Plug the Cable". I've looked everywhere online and can't find the solution
here's my build if that helps
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-A320M-S2H
CPU:AMD Ryzen™ 5 5500
GPU: Geforce GTX 1070
Go here they will fix it they know everything https://pchelpforum.net/

Not really a pc request, but just wondered if anyone had a reasonably priced 24 -27" monitor they'd recommend? Looking for something for the spare bedroom, will be hooking up a pc and Xbox one X as a bit of a gaming retreat area. Don't want to spend loads, 2x HDMI, HDR, speakers and slim bezels are a must. Ideally 4k but would also be happy with 1080p if the price is right.

Would you prefer a 27-28" 4K monitor with 60Hz.

Or would you prefer a 24" HD/QHD monitor with probably 120-144HZ.

Personally for PC gaming a higher HZ monitor would be better as you will get better gameplay.

The PC I'll be using is pretty crap so 60 Hz is fine, and I wouldn't be using 1440p either. It's essentially whether I go 1080p 60Hz or bump up to 4k 60Hz mainly for the 4k on the Xbox One X. 27" is pretty much the max I could fit into the room

Just seems a bit expensive for what it is, might have to go down the 2nd hand route or possibly confuse the Mrs into getting a 32" TV mounted on the wall 😄

Well, I'm not sure if I'm going to the right direction...but Greedy Nvidia and retardy AMD made me do this.
How is the performance and drivers? I checked on this when building a pc but settled for amd 6750xt for the same price (349 at that moment) and i think slightly better performance. dont know how prices are now. Anyway i read it was a good and drivers were improving everyday

How is the performance and drivers? I checked on this when building a pc but settled for amd 6750xt for the same price (349 at that moment) and i think slightly better performance. dont know how prices are now. Anyway i read it was a good and drivers were improving everyday

TBH, I can't tell you as I didn't install it on my PC yet. It's waiting for the more powerful friends coming next month such as CPU, M/B, PSU, DDR5 RAM...at the moment.
Its price has been going down(around €335 in my country now). I've heard from a review that its performance is slightly better than the 3060TI, but more or less unstable comparing with 3060TI.
Personally thinking, A770LE has a great potential; it has 16GB VRAM, 256bit memory bus-width, and so on...
I wish Intel may constantly improve the drivers so that their GFX cards could bring their 'A' game.

Back
Top Bottom