PES 2021 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Is there anyone out there who’s implemented Klashman’s tactics on PC who wouldn’t mind taking a screenshot of his West Ham formation and tactics for me by any chance? I’m a PS4 user rather than PC so would be incredibly grateful if anybody could.

i will find time to .pdf now

good time to library everything before i start the first efootball log riight about now.

All i need is a day this weekend to screencap the formations, books are quick to process.
Can't wait for this, delaying starting my United Ten Hag rebuild until you manage to post those pdfs :D thanks a lot Klashman!

PDF
English Premier League: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gdtdqafyj9u1dnd/EPL+TACTICS+MARCH+2122.pdf/file

Some of the squads are a little weird because I don't have the latest PES Universe file, I had v11 and its missing stuff like Gordon at Everton etc.. I may update this once I download v12 for perfections sake but the tactics are the same used in the PC file I released a month ago.

I can do many more .pdf files just mainly on request now to see how many people want to see them. In terms of building new tactics its time for Argentina, Brazil, MLS, J-League and more over the summer.

Thank you Klashman, as a PS5 user the pdf’s are invaluable.
Please could I request La liga and Serie A if possible?

Does anyone know a mod for pes 2021 that improves player match ratings? if someone does please share

PDF
English Premier League: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gdtdqafyj9u1dnd/EPL+TACTICS+MARCH+2122.pdf/file

Some of the squads are a little weird because I don't have the latest PES Universe file, I had v11 and its missing stuff like Gordon at Everton etc.. I may update this once I download v12 for perfections sake but the tactics are the same used in the PC file I released a month ago.

I can do many more .pdf files just mainly on request now to see how many people want to see them. In terms of building new tactics its time for Argentina, Brazil, MLS, J-League and more over the summer.
Any thoughts on doing an edit file for Virtua Red v4.1 with UML v.2.1? I can make the edit file but I'm not sure about the Bundesliga teams and the other European teams.

Any thoughts on doing an edit file for Virtua Red v4.1 with UML v.2.1? I can make the edit file but I'm not sure about the Bundesliga teams and the other European teams.
If he was too do that mate everyone would jump on the band wagon and ask for patches to be done mate eg evoweb smoke etc he does enough giving us the tactics it's fairly easy when you learn mate find out the IDs for the German team and edit away

If he was too do that mate everyone would jump on the band wagon and ask for patches to be done mate eg evoweb smoke etc he does enough giving us the tactics it's fairly easy when you learn mate find out the IDs for the German team and edit away
I understand what you are saying but at 1 point he did respond to me and say who could possibly do it. I also understand if he doesn't have time. But asking never hurts. Really the big issue for me is I don't know what European teams are different.

Do some national teams such as England Portugal not have fluid formations? Didn't appear for me when I went to edit

I've been out of the loop for too long, but; I remember there being a tutorial on how to import / export. It completely slipped my mind how to do this as I want to apply this to the evoweb patch. Its easy as pie but it just cannot remember for the life of me.

Anyone able to point me to a tutorial for zlacs tool?

I've been out of the loop for too long, but; I remember there being a tutorial on how to import / export. It completely slipped my mind how to do this as I want to apply this to the evoweb patch. Its easy as pie but it just cannot remember for the life of me.

Anyone able to point me to a tutorial for zlacs tool?
Copy the edit file from Documents to the Importer folder, then click the exe, it will give you encrypted edit file, then rename it similarly as the edit file name. Copy-paste it to the Documents. Backup the old one in case something goes wrong. After that, open the game, go to edit mode, click Auto Lineup for every single team (optional) in order to apply the best starting XI for every team according to the formation.

Copy the edit file from Documents to the Importer folder, then click the exe, it will give you encrypted edit file, then rename it similarly as the edit file name. Copy-paste it to the Documents. Backup the old one in case something goes wrong. After that, open the game, go to edit mode, click Auto Lineup for every single team (optional) in order to apply the best starting XI for every team according to the formation.
Lifesaver! Much, much appreciated.

Ok so in ML, what tactics are you guys deploying if you want a balanced stamina depletion count across your players or to be specific if you don't want your wingbacks or right backs to be the only ones burning through their stamina, I feel like my substitutions are being restricted to 2 Wingbacks (both Rb n Lb) and One Midfieder (mostly a Cm) per match, would like to have variety so my other players can have a go during a ML match.

Last edited:
Played PES for so long and never known this mate thank you helped me out

Ok so in ML, what tactics are you guys deploying if you want a balanced stamina depletion count across your players or to be soecific if you don't want your wingbacks or right backs to be the only ones burning through their stamina, I feel like my substitutions are being restricted to 2 Wingbacks (both Rb n Lb) and One Midfieder (mostly a Cm) per match, would like to have variety so my other players can have a go during a ML match.
I mostly play the 4 - 3 - 3 , Attacking Fullbacks, False Wingers or Anchoring no.9 or Centering forwards depends on opposition, counter attacking or Possesion if cpu packs the bus and Gen Press with agressive marking for defense. 15 mins matches on Super star difficulty.

Hey Klashman any chance of releasing the pdf for the rest of the leagues? I tried using the zlac mass importer with VRed Patch and although it successfully load unto the Edit000 file, no changes are seen in the game :((

Hi everyone. I'm little confused here .
I'm downloaded 2021-2022 tatics. And i have 3 folder here .
the imports itself contains 401 file tatics
the imports 2021-2022 had 287 file
the imports march 2021-2022 had 327 files.
So i want to get the latest tatics version, which one i should use?
Are there any diffrence of 3 folder ?
1673746688210.png

Hi everyone. I'm little confused here .
I'm downloaded 2021-2022 tatics. And i have 3 folder here .
the imports itself contains 401 file tatics
the imports 2021-2022 had 287 file
the imports march 2021-2022 had 327 files.
So i want to get the latest tatics version, which one i should use?
Are there any diffrence of 3 folder ?
View attachment 197318
Ignore those folders as they are there for reference purposes. The first folder named imports (without any additional words) is the active one.

thanks you so much. It work perfectly.
I just wonder, will klashman69 continue this project? (update season 22/23)

I thought Konami would have released offline content for efootball by now but clearly I'm a naive idiot as Konami simply don't care about offline players like us anymore.

So I will see what i can do using the last PES Universe Patch to update these tactics and look at setting up a manager database so that could even work for when efootball actually has some content to use.

efootball is technically a better game than PES 2021 but it still lacks the overall realism and lacks so much in tactical depth PES 2021 is still our best game for my football fix offline

In efootball Possession game - Quick Counter - Long Ball counter - Out Wide - Long Ball. thee 5 styles are far too 'One side fits all'. Something PES 2021 nailed and what efootball lacks is the tactic slider settings to fine tune each Tactic playstyle, the one thing i do give to efootball over PES 2021 is each tactic playstyle at a base makes each team follow their instructions sensibly and harmoniously compared to the default Konami tactics monstrosity we saw all too much in the fox engine era which had far too many teams with contractive slider settings.

I thought Konami would have released offline content for efootball by now but clearly I'm a naive idiot as Konami simply don't care about offline players like us anymore.

So I will see what i can do using the last PES Universe Patch to update these tactics and look at setting up a manager database so that could even work for when efootball actually has some content to use.

efootball is technically a better game than PES 2021 but it still lacks the overall realism and lacks so much in tactical depth PES 2021 is still our best game for my football fix offline

In efootball Possession game - Quick Counter - Long Ball counter - Out Wide - Long Ball. thee 5 styles are far too 'One side fits all'. Something PES 2021 nailed and what efootball lacks is the tactic slider settings to fine tune each Tactic playstyle, the one thing i do give to efootball over PES 2021 is each tactic playstyle at a base makes each team follow their instructions sensibly and harmoniously compared to the default Konami tactics monstrosity we saw all too much in the fox engine era which had far too many teams with contractive slider settings.
Thanks you for your work. I actually enjoy Pes 2021 more than eFootball and i know a lot of people who still enjoy Pes 2021 like me. I'm say no with online features of eFootball so decide to staying at PES 2021 and enjoy the offline.
I hope you keep updating this project. Although i can actually keep using your tactics (even though is kinda old 2021-2022 season ) :D
BTW: I'm using your tactics in FL23 with eSim Gameplay + liberty game play = perfect combo for me :DD

Last edited:
Thanks you for your work. I actually enjoy Pes 2021 more than eFootball and i know a lot of people who still enjoy Pes 2021 like me. I'm say no with online features of eFootball so decide to staying at PES 2021 and enjoy the offline.
I hope you keep updating this project. Although i can actually keep using your tactics (even though is kinda old 2021-2022 season ) :D
BTW: I'm using your tactics in FL23 with eSim Gameplay + liberty game play = perfect combo for me :DD

Nice, how long does it take to get FL23 sorted? How many GB is it as i don't have too much space on this laptop sadly.

Out of the Blue.

Im back!

2022-2023 English Premier league Beta here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/i3ot...#PESTACTICS+2022+2023+First+EPL+BETA.rar/file

Emery, Jones, O'Neil, Lupetegui, De Zerbi and Potters strategies carried over to their respective teams! This will need a bit more test and feedback welcomed also. All the other teams are just more or less the same as they were from last season April.

I'm done with efootball bar just getting the bare minimum points in the weekly challenges, back again on this classic football game since its the only way to have my football fix. I will try my best to update the top 5 leagues and enough champions league teams and try and get this implemented into the next PES Universe patch coming up. I would still like to do a proper manager database from all this work sometime soon.

Also I need help updating the PC Master Race patch to the 2022-2023 season in kits, literally just using efootball kits and what our team has. I may not even get time to finish the 5 kits i was going to do for this season as my own clothes come first now :)

Out of the Blue.

Im back!

2022-2023 English Premier league Beta here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/i3ot...#PESTACTICS+2022+2023+First+EPL+BETA.rar/file

Emery, Jones, O'Neil, Lupetegui, De Zerbi and Potters strategies carried over to their respective teams! This will need a bit more test and feedback welcomed also. All the other teams are just more or less the same as they were from last season April.

I'm done with efootball bar just getting the bare minimum points in the weekly challenges, back again on this classic football game since its the only way to have my football fix. I will try my best to update the top 5 leagues and enough champions league teams and try and get this implemented into the next PES Universe patch coming up. I would still like to do a proper manager database from all this work sometime soon.

Also I need help updating the PC Master Race patch to the 2022-2023 season in kits, literally just using efootball kits and what our team has. I may not even get time to finish the 5 kits i was going to do for this season as my own clothes come first now :)
Wow, I didn't expect that. Thank you so much for your work!

Back
Top Bottom