PES 2021 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Out of the Blue.

Im back!

2022-2023 English Premier league Beta here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/i3ot...#PESTACTICS+2022+2023+First+EPL+BETA.rar/file

Emery, Jones, O'Neil, Lupetegui, De Zerbi and Potters strategies carried over to their respective teams! This will need a bit more test and feedback welcomed also. All the other teams are just more or less the same as they were from last season April.

I'm done with efootball bar just getting the bare minimum points in the weekly challenges, back again on this classic football game since its the only way to have my football fix. I will try my best to update the top 5 leagues and enough champions league teams and try and get this implemented into the next PES Universe patch coming up. I would still like to do a proper manager database from all this work sometime soon.

Also I need help updating the PC Master Race patch to the 2022-2023 season in kits, literally just using efootball kits and what our team has. I may not even get time to finish the 5 kits i was going to do for this season as my own clothes come first now :)
Many thanks Klashman69. Will give it a try with the new evoweb 2023 patch :) Amazing stuff of late, this, eveweb patch, new holland gameplay... amazing - im sure im speaking for the majority here that the difference people like yourself make to pes2021 is immense. Really appreciate the awesomness of you work.

Many thanks Klashman69. Will give it a try with the new evoweb 2023 patch :) Amazing stuff of late, this, eveweb patch, new holland gameplay... amazing - im sure im speaking for the majority here that the difference people like yourself make to pes2021 is immense. Really appreciate the awesomness of you work.

My appreciated man, i do this out of love and enjoyment even if creative design takes up most of my time nowadays. I will do a update on the weekend after i see if Dyche retains his 442 Old fashioned long ball tactics with Everton, along with seeing how far i can get with Serie A & Ligue 1. maybe add La Liga to that possibly even a few Turkish and Portugesee teams.

Any chance you release a pdf with the tactics?

Eventually as one day when konami actually release efootball offline properly i will need to include manager ratings either i assign or konami default strapped with every formation. So i could do a last ever set of .pdf in old format then start on a new format which should work well with a tactics library.

Think i will focus on getting evrything ready for pc first and all leagues updated then PS4 with PES Universe then .pdf all at once.

Out of the Blue.

Im back!

2022-2023 English Premier league Beta here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/i3ot...#PESTACTICS+2022+2023+First+EPL+BETA.rar/file

Emery, Jones, O'Neil, Lupetegui, De Zerbi and Potters strategies carried over to their respective teams! This will need a bit more test and feedback welcomed also. All the other teams are just more or less the same as they were from last season April.

I'm done with efootball bar just getting the bare minimum points in the weekly challenges, back again on this classic football game since its the only way to have my football fix. I will try my best to update the top 5 leagues and enough champions league teams and try and get this implemented into the next PES Universe patch coming up. I would still like to do a proper manager database from all this work sometime soon.

Also I need help updating the PC Master Race patch to the 2022-2023 season in kits, literally just using efootball kits and what our team has. I may not even get time to finish the 5 kits i was going to do for this season as my own clothes come first now :)
thank you so much bro.

How do you find the team IDs

There's a few methods to do this. I do i using the 'KitStudio' tool which index's all teams kits and has each teams unique TeamID listed next to its 'ingame' ID.

Its the teams 'TeamID' which is important so its a case for the Bundesliga and new created promoted teams to swap them for each respective patch so what has happened in the past, very nice people have done this for certain patches on behalf of everyone.

I think the best bet is to download the dino editor tool which should index all the teams in your respective patch.

Small update:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hnn8...+zlac+#PESTACTICS+2022+2023+2nd+Beta.rar/file

Made this with The new PES Universe V12 patch.

Marseille, Sevilla both updated, I have tided up a few teams within La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1 and Bundesliga but will give a bigger update in 2 weeks or so. I need to make it the final work I do for a seasonal update to this game and start a transition one day to efootball tactics whenever that game gets offline content.

We have more than enough already to create a library for older games which when setup can help future tactic content.

Last edited:
Small update:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hnn8...+zlac+#PESTACTICS+2022+2023+2nd+Beta.rar/file

Made this with The new PES Universe V12 patch.

Marseille, Sevilla both updated, I have tided up a few teams within La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1 and Bundesliga but will give a bigger update in 2 weeks or so. I need to make it the final work I do for a seasonal update to this game and start a transition one day to efootball tactics whenever that game gets offline content.

We have more than enough already to create a library for older games which when setup can help future tactic content.
I guess this is not compatible with vred am I right?

Really great work, would it be possible to get a pdf of Brazilian and Argentinian (both leagues for each country A & B) and/or Copa Libertadores teams so I can just manually make the changes? Newbie here, sorry if this is not what I should be asking in this thread, but I had noticed you mentioned in a few prior post you might work on these leagues :)

can someone show me Barcelona and Madrid’s tactics for 22/23 season? I’m a ps4 player, would really appreciate some screenshots or vids

Hi guys does anybody have any screenshots or a pdf for us console gamers?
Good luck with that.

We've been waiting the best part of 2 years since the last batch? Certainly two international tournaments (Euro 20/21 & World Cup 22) have come and gone since I last was able to use Klashman's tactics.

I don't blame Klashman at all for not having done any pdfs for so long as I imagine they take absolutely ages to do.

But someone out there who has the tactics should be able to just record their screen cycling through them in edit mode (something like this) and upload it to YouTube. What is that, half an hours work per league maybe? Tops?

Screenshots are also an option. Probably more work and certainly more tedious to do, but on a technical level incredibly easy. Print screen. Paste. Save. Next.

Where there's a will there's a way. But there is no will amongst PC users to helps us console peasants.

Had enough of console PES. Just got a laptop to play mods and have to say, Football Life 23 is a game changer if you want realism.

Being a former console player myself who loved Klashman tactics, thought i'd do my bit to help out. Link below has tactics from his latest file. Has tactics for EPL, Ligue 1, Serie A, La Liga and select Champions League/Europa League teams (no Bundesliga as use different game base and don't know how to transfer IDs). Enjoy!

Being a former console player myself who loved Klashman tactics, thought i'd do my bit to help out.
Wow! That was unexpected. What a legend!

I'm wondering how far off my time estimations were for the process? I did say "half an hours work per league" on the assumption that someone might upload a video for each league separately, but doing it all in one go makes total sense!

The vid is 21 minutes of you cycling through the tactics, so how long does it take to actually get it on to YouTube after that?

Side note, I enjoy that your channel jumps from a guide to UCAS 6 years ago to PES tactics today!

It was relatively quick for each league, around 5-10 mins each. Thought this way would be quicker than taking screenshots lol

Uploading to Youtube took like 10-20 mins but the uploaded quality is of a lower resolution than the original video. Dunno how to fix that

I couldn't be bothered to create a new account on YT so just used my old channel to upload the video instead lol

It was relatively quick for each league, around 5-10 mins each. Thought this way would be quicker than taking screenshots lol

Uploading to Youtube took like 10-20 mins but the uploaded quality is of a lower resolution than the original video. Dunno how to fix that

I couldn't be bothered to create a new account on YT so just used my old channel to upload the video instead lol
I've said a couple of times over the years on this thread that it wouldn't take much actual effort to do it and you've just proved it.

I'd gotten a bit spiteful about it, but you've restored my faith in the PES community! Great work.

Had enough of console PES. Just got a laptop to play mods and have to say, Football Life 23 is a game changer if you want realism.

Being a former console player myself who loved Klashman tactics, thought i'd do my bit to help out. Link below has tactics from his latest file. Has tactics for EPL, Ligue 1, Serie A, La Liga and select Champions League/Europa League teams (no Bundesliga as use different game base and don't know how to transfer IDs). Enjoy!

Where is the link

Ah, no worries. The video is for console users who can't download and use the files for PC and have to input the tactics manually.

If you want a link for the PC download, scroll up a bit on this page and I believe the link posted by Klashman69 is what you're looking for.

Not sure about how to actually install or if you need to download anything else as I'm a console user. If you go look through this thread I'm sure you'll work it out though!

Back
Top Bottom