PES 5 Beta previews

Re: PES 5 Beta preview (first post updated!)

Check this out! The mysterious option in the menu.

40225200506201505100big6dm.jpg

For the drag back you hold R2 and push the opposite direction your body is facing. You can hold back and it will repeat. Nice for drawing fouls. Anybody can do it as i've seen.

The sidestep can be done using the R2 its in PES4. Unless i did something new ???

Last edited:

Thanks heaps jibe.. we are very greatful of your time and effort to show the vids etc.

Can i ask.. what view have u put these video clips in.. are these the normal long view, ie. default???

Just a question on the views.. is the normal 2/middle view as it was in we7int/pes3, ie. is there a veiw similar to the default we7 view, where its higher up than the we8 2/middle view???

also.. are the goal replays better than we8..ie. is it possible to view from a higher angle as in we7/pes3??

thanks again,
steve:)

thanks for all the videos jide, the drag back looks so cool 8)

The Power said:
Thanks..one question: Did you capture these videos in 50 hz modus? The player movement is too fast and unrealistic..like in pes4.

Its in 60hz mode

aussiepesfan said:
Thanks heaps jibe.. we are very greatful of your time and effort to show the vids etc.

Can i ask.. what view have u put these video clips in.. are these the normal long view, ie. default???

Just a question on the views.. is the normal 2/middle view as it was in we7int/pes3, ie. is there a veiw similar to the default we7 view, where its higher up than the we8 2/middle view???

also.. are the goal replays better than we8..ie. is it possible to view from a higher angle as in we7/pes3??

thanks again,
steve:)

I was capturing in normal long i didn't realise i didn't have it in wide.
The replays seem the same.

Stüldt Håjt said:
Check this out! The mysterious option in the menu.

40225200506201505100big6dm.jpg

That pic isn't anything new mate, and the secret option Riot mentioned is within the actual options menu, not the main menu, as far as I understood. ;)

The Power said:
Thanks..one question: Did you capture these videos in 50 hz modus? The player movement is too fast and unrealistic..like in pes4.

The movement is fast due to the encoding and compression only, dont worry about it. ;)

Juventus DK said:
Could you post a goal to demonstrate the net physics, please?

I wish i could capture something from the online mode but its my bros ps2 and i can't use mine since its JP modded.
Hopefully someone else can make a capture

jide said:
I wish i could capture something from the online mode but its my bros ps2 and i can't use mine since its JP modded.
Hopefully someone else can make a capture

you could just score a goal in training mode.

Hi jide ! fantastic work

Can you make a video of a opening game, exemple Arsenal vs Chelsea with away kits for the both teams, in summer, by day at Mestalla with song please ? or it's impossible ?

He's only allowed in network and training mode thomas ;)

Great vids Jide thanks a million, the drag back looks quality :shock:
The player animations are looking so much better :D

Dar said:
That pic isn't anything new mate, and the secret option Riot mentioned is within the actual options menu, not the main menu, as far as I understood. ;)

Ok.

Actually I now know what the option is. It's the connectivity between PS2 and PSP.

jide said:
For the drag back you hold R2 and push the opposite direction your body is facing. You can hold back and it will repeat. Nice for drawing fouls. Anybody can do it as i've seen.

The sidestep can be done using the R2 its in PES4. Unless i did something new ???

Its said that you can do the side steps moves with out using the R2...
It was only done by holding R2 in Pes4

While the ball is rolling e.g (I'm running right) you just tap up or down to side step.

Thats it

Cool any chance you can show us some vids of the new middle-shooting skill Jide? Top man keep it up!!

thats immmense. thanks for those clips jide.

Also shows they've adjusted the replays, we can get it a lot higher now like the old days :).

Very nice vids jide. Thanks for them. If you're gonna make any more, make some longer ones just like the controlled shot vid.

jide said:
http://jide.animebots.co.uk/Controlled_Shot.avi

I believe this is the controlled shot. Its not a low drive as i first thought. It seems a more accurate shot but less powerful.

http://jide.animebots.co.uk/Henry2.avi

Just some new shot animations

:shock:

Thanks!!
It just keeps impressing me more and more, it looks like they've added so much more to gamplay features :D If only they were as clued up on ML and how it should be structured :(

Also can you show the controlled shot from some more angles :p

ThomasGOAL said:
Hi jide ! fantastic work

Can you make a video of a opening game, exemple Arsenal vs Chelsea with away kits for the both teams, in summer, by day at Mestalla with song please ? or it's impossible ?

Yeah I would like to know this to...and if you could make a video of the crowd celebrating in 3D?????

Last edited:

B-Freak said:
Yeah I would like to know this to...and if you could make a video of the crowd celebrating in 3D?????
He can only make vids from the training mode

Loving the clips mate! nice one :)

ClassicD said:
Also shows they've adjusted the replays, we can get it a lot higher now like the old days :).

My prayers have been answered.. NOW WE CAN WATCH OUR GREAT REPLAYED GOALS OVER AND OVER.. IN THE BEST POSSIBLE VIEWS ;) GREAT FOR VOLLEYS ETC..

Nice vids. But the movements are going very fast again which is very unrealistic. :(

Back
Top Bottom