PES 5 Beta previews

Re: PES 5 Beta preview (first post updated!)

That drag back is so f*ckin' cool.

Have you tried any other directions with R2, Jide?
What about whilst running? Are there any tricks while running with the ball?

jide thanks so much for the videos

any more pleaseeeeeeee?

I know you've got a million requests for vids but I would really like to see some keeper animations, do you think they've improved any?

I saw a new animation where i rifled a shot with owen against paul jones and he made an attempted one had save although it didnt really look new its hard to tell since you can't do replays in online mode.

I've managed to get the new crowds from the attract mode. Coming up soon

Thanks ;) Overall how is online then still laggy? Can you give some impressions on the layout and stuff, thabks :D

yeah and does it cost money to play online on pes5....

do you know that???

jide are you a game tester or something ?

I like the dragback

http://jide.animebots.co.uk/Crowd.avi

Some of the new stadium i've just seen this cracking loooping shot in attract mode i'm trying to look through my capture to find it. I don't think i'll be doing any more vids after today. Capturing Burn out!

Thanks so much for all these jide, they're really whetting my appetite :)

The only bad thing (and it's a major bad thing in my opinion, and I'm suprised other people arent talking about it) is that you've mentioned you've experienced a lot of lag playing over the net. Can you elaborate on this? The biggest single thing I was hoping for in PES5 was lag free games over the internet, so this will be a MASSIVE dissapointment for me if it's like this in the full version :(

Thanks for everything :)

Oh, also, I remember riot said something about a really cool option that he wasnt allowed to mention. Do you have any details on what that might be?

Thanks for vids but yeh that's old they brought that move in for we8, but it looks class there anyway, cheers :D

Its attract mode. Don't worry about it too much. Lauren wouldn't get that far in my team thats for sure :P

That moves in PES4. Give us some new stuff lol

it's a bit un-terry like, sliding in and commiting so early.

Did nobody realize that one the vid for the controlled shot which he does in training with Henry (the first vid) is absolutely unrealistic? Henry takes that shot with the inside of his left foot (although he is right-footed) and the ball doesn´t curl away from goal, but more around the keeper and to the inside. I was hoping that Konami would get this straight.

Thanks anyway, Jide. I know you can´t supply us all with hours of video footage, but could you comment on crosses, please?

Thanks so much for all these vid's jide. Are pens any diffrent?

He can't cos he can't record online and he only has access to online and training mode ;)

What a goal :D

Can't wait for this game to hit the shelves.

Nice crowd. I wonder if it can be editable.

Back
Top Bottom