Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Serie A Thread - 2010/11 Season

well done luis :FAIL: i'm giving this guy 2 months (tops).
and u know what's the funniest thing? that roma did everything to please him.
yeah this roma experiment is turning into a bit of a farce. credit though to Luis for dropping Totti (however ill advised). sends a powerful message.
while a coach of gasperini's class and stature is being given nothing from inter. despite the fact that this inter team cannot play his football, inter's management are doing nothing to provide him the players he needs...... and now that they're loosing eto'ò, they even wanna replace him with forlan?!?!?!? :FAIL: do theese people have any idea of what they're doing?
oh you have no idea. have you seen our wage bill? lets take Pandev for example. He was on a modest $1.1m salary with lazio, with his contract due to expire in 2010. Refuses to sign an extension, was frozen out of team, sues Lazio to get his contract rescinded etc etc. So he's up for grabs, at this point there isn't much of a queue forming for his services, here we come, offer a 4.5 year contract and give him a salary of 3.5m!... 3.5m! He hasn't played 6 months, no one else has offered him a contract, only us, he agrees immediately without a fuss, and wat do we do? increase his net salary by 200% :CONFUSE: Why? Why in the hell would Branca do that when he was the highest paid lazio player at 1.1m? Now we can't even give him away if we wanted. Only Inter. Actually right now, he's at Napoli, and we're playing about half his wages with Napoli paying the rest. But its this type of stupidity that leaves us in the current situation we're in right at this moment. To get rid of Mariga we had to send him on 2 yr loan to Spain with an option to buy, while still paying his wages :SHOCK: We've kept Materazzi around to be our cheerleader on the sidelines and be buddies with Eto'o for 2 years at 1.5m :OOOH: I thought after the "lets make Recoba the highest paid player in italy" fiasco all those years ago Moratti had learned his lesson. Guess not

speaking of smart management instead, congrats to galliani for the aquilani deal....
yeah was an amaazing deal, uncle fester must've scared those scousers shitless with that ugly mug of his :PIG: its funny, we're in exactly the same position as Milan after their UCL win (if anyone can remember that far back)... broke and making stupid deals in the market.

I hope you're right. The Super Cup 2nd half was a whole different Milan with balls, anger and a hunger to beat Inter and win.
that was a half arsed inter to be honest. and our defence just fell apart 2nd half (Chivu :RANT:). I haven't really been all that impressed with Milan, last 2 seasons. What's so great about you guys? Apart T. Silva who is fucking beast in defence. Ibra is a choker in europe. Cassano is whino. Pato just has mental issues i think, not the player he once was or should be. And all this hype around Boateng, what does he do except run run and run :LOL:

Even in the state we're in, Inter can on a good day can beat this Milan, no doubts about it. But we just need to sort ourselves out, sort out the comings and goings, the formation, etc...

yep. i completely understand what u mean here. actually this seems to be a bit of an "italian problem" in general. and it seems to be even more of an issue for italian midclass clubs. over the last 10 years serie a midclass club's confidence grew hugely. wheter it's udinese or palermo or fiorentina or napoli or lazio or genoa... whenever they go up against a serie a giant (like inter or milan) u never see them having a scared approach on the field. even if they play against a top italian team on an away match (say, against milan in san siro), u always see them being bold and playing their own game, with no fears or worries whatsoever....
yeah that's because they have nothing to lose. they're expected to lose anyway so they can afford to be bold and take risks.

Rfu said:
We've kept Materazzi around to be our cheerleader on the sidelines and be buddies with Eto'o for 2 years at 1.5m
:LOL::LOL: that one almost had me in tears!! anyway yeah u're right... unjustified high wages seems to be a pretty common issue among top european clubs, but at inter the situation got a bit out of control.
rfu said:
I haven't really been all that impressed with Milan, last 2 seasons. What's so great about you guys? Apart T. Silva who is fucking beast in defence. Ibra is a choker in europe. Cassano is whino. Pato just has mental issues i think, not the player he once was or should be. And all this hype around Boateng, what does he do except run run and run
i think the last season has been a chapter 1 of a new story for milan. they brought in some great players and some of those who were already in milan stepped up their game hugely (like thiago silva and abate).
when u look at their squad now, they have plenty of good options pretty much everywhere. their attack is filled with class, their midfield is quite muscular (boateng, ambrosini, flamini) and now they also got themselves a quality passer (alberto). they have quite an impressive defensive line (with silva, nesta, mexes, and with antonini, taiwo and abate on the sidelines), and one of the most reliable keepers u can get.
plus allegri gave the team that structure they lacked of with leonardo, and, although boateng is certainly not the fanciest and classiest player on the pitch, from a tactical point of view he's a key asset, as his off the ball movement creates holes for his teammates. plus his mobility and positioning makes him a perfect partner for aquilani.
sure they're not unbeatable (but then again also man utd, chelsea and real madrid aren't) but they certainly deserve the "top club" label now. i mean such a lineup is quite scary..
-------------------------------abbiati
----------------------silva----------------mexes---------------
-------abate----------------------------------------------taiwo
---------------------------------------------------------------
----------------flamini-------van bommel
------------------------------------------------aquilani
------------------------------boateng
-----------------pato
------------------------------ibra

and when u think they got the likes of cassano, robinho, seedorf, ambrosini, nesta, gattuso, bonera, antonini and zambrotta on the bench.....it makes it even more impressive.
sure on a good day inter can certainly beat them... but then again, inter isn't exactly a poor team either (u certainly have some issues, but it's not like u suddenly became a midclass team).
besides, even palermo repeatedly beated milan in the last few years (even in milano :P ), but that certainly doesn't take anything away from this milan team.

btw mate, i assume u watched inter preseason friendlies.... what formations and lineups have u played so far? i'm quite curious to see how gasperini can get this team to play his football.... coz honestly, given your current squad, that seems to me quite a feat to pull off.

Last edited:

Flamini fucked up his knee like this and is out for 5 months. :FAIL: I would have really put him in the starting lineup instead of Gattuso. At least he can run with he ball.

YouTube - Pasquato Vs. Flamini || JuventusMK.com

I remember Kaka doing the same thing with Samuel a few years back and had quite a good long laugh about it but this is Pasquato. Damn his stupidity.

I kinda agree that Milan are pretty beatable. We are not that dominant force. Much more organized than before but not as drived a Inter were when they won the CL and not that strong midfield+Kaka we had in 07 but you don't know how the season goes. The elements are there to make something. Taiwo still needs to prove himself. He messed up a couple of times in preseason but overall preseason has been much better than the previous seasons.

Then their is Ibra. I read an interesting interview with his ftiness coach. He said Ibra has a hard time finishing games because of moving fast at his huge 195x95 size that has him gassed out before midseason. Said he expects Ibra to rotated more this year.

edit - Inter got Poli. :RANT: Strange how all those players who were denied a move to Milan in January moved (Ziegler,Poli,Lazzari,Criscito,Caracciolo,...)

Last edited:

Ibra was pretty spectacular this pre season against Bayern. In superb physical shape. I think Milan Lab is trying to change his ways to become more efficient with his energy.

I also really think this will be Seedorf, Abate and Cassano's year. I think Abate will make a big break, Cassano to be extremely decisive, and Seedorf to bow out from top-flight football with key performances. We just have to hope Pato can stay fit, the guy still has something about him that feels 'superstar'-ish. Maybe its Barbara.

But I agree about Inter being like post-CL Milan. It's like hosting the Olympics - massive debt because of all the crazy investments before hand. Inter's players also look tired and slow, which is weird. How's Ricky Alvarez?

:LOL::LOL: that one almost had me in tears!! anyway yeah u're right... unjustified high wages seems to be a pretty common issue among top european clubs, but at inter the situation got a bit out of control.
a bit!?! That's bit of an understatement. We're a fucking punchline sometimes. You see the deal we gave Suazo? He was earning shit at Cagliari and what do we do... give him a salary of 3m a season, more than JC and Maicon at the time.

you know, everyone makes mistakes in the mercato, our problem is that our mistakes our worthless 1 or 2 years later (see Mancini, Muntari, Kerlon). And then we give them such high wages that no one else can afford them. Only Inter.

btw mate, i assume u watched inter preseason friendlies.... what formations and lineups have u played so far?
oh man, who the hell knows. one minute its 3-4-3 the next its 3-5-1-1 and then a back 4 and then Wes as a regista, then back as a trequarista, and then Alvarez on the wing.... he seems pretty intent on a malleable back 3 with JZ4 as one of the CBs (that means Ranocchia to the bench, hopefully). Problem with the back 3 however is that our CBs are slow as balls. Gasp wants us playing a high defensive line and that leaves us horrible exposed. Also we're lacking technically. Ideally one of the CBs will bring the ball from the back and intiating plays a la Pique. Lucio is too risque and Ranocchia is just an idiot sometimes, it keeps backfiring.

Another problem is that Gasp doesn't know who's coming or who's going. Moratti was saying how selling Eto'o is like Barca selling Messi and well, we all saw what happened earlier in the week. Muntari and Milito don't want to move on. it's such mess. The other day he was asking for a winger (ala Benitez last year) and he seems quite keen on Palacio. He's quite keen on Obi as a DMF and left wingback. Kid is showing some mettle. Inter fans are pretty adamant on him playing instead of Stankovic (who is waaaaaay past it).

All in all, we look pretty good wen we're clicking but this isn't a mobile and tireless inter and we soon slow down and get overrun by the opposition.

It's gonna be tricky for Gasperini. Would be best if he just played to the strengths of what players he has available, although that would be counterproductive in the long run because his football typifies the modern game. Most inter fans want Gasp to go back to last years 4-3-1-2 to provide solid cover to our defence, but if last season is anything to go by, it doesn't matter what formation we play, our players are just not good enough for the demands of the modern game (hard pressing, width, constant movement, quick short passing, high defensive line, etc)

edit - Inter got Poli.
I'm not excited about this one. We need a CMF who can make an impact NOW. Poli doesn't have the build or the stamina to do that. Should've got Palombo as well. Heck, at this point any CMF is an improvement over our current lot.

How's Ricky Alvarez?
jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828_crop_340x234-150x150.jpg

What's Barbara Milanista? and I agree with your last post.

Anyway, Ben, I see you talking about Ranocchia and defending him quite often, but not so much about Bonucci. Do you rate Ranocchia higher? Do you think he's better right now or has bigger potential?

I've seen a bit of both (not quite enough to judge yet) and I like them both but not that much and see them at the same level currently. I can't say I'm more impressed with Ranocchia than Bonucci. In a few years we'll know I guess.... I do think Ranocchia has more potential though and so can be better in future...

PLF said:
Anyway, Ben, I see you talking about Ranocchia and defending him quite often, but not so much about Bonucci. Do you rate Ranocchia higher? Do you think he's better right now or has bigger potential?

I've seen a bit of both (not quite enough to judge yet) and I like them both but not that much and see them at the same level currently. I can't say I'm more impressed with Ranocchia than Bonucci. In a few years we'll know I guess.... I do think Ranocchia has more potential though and so can be better in future...
well the reason why i don't defend bonucci is because nobody in here is questioning him :PP (whereas rfu repeatedly questioned ranocchia).
anyway i believe that, if dominic or neoexodus or any other juve fan here would say bonucci is a poor cb or something like that, i would probably defend bonucci too. not because he hasn't been a poor cb for juve last season (because honestly he was quite poor), but because judging juve players is complicated, given the shit they have to deal with everyday... i mean look at amauri; he was a beast here in palermo... then he moves to juve and becomes one of the most harmless strikers in italy.... then he moves to parma for 6 months and suddenly he gets back to his previous self. i could also make many other examples (like giovinco) but i think u see what i mean. the pressure that surrounds the whole juve environment (thanks to some of the fans, the media and also their new president, who turned out to be an idiot, just like his predecessor), has inevitably a bad impact on the players. there's a journalist who likes to picture this situation by saying that "even messi wouldn't perform well at juve right now".... and i tend to agree with that.

moreover we're talking about a single bad season, wich is just not enough to change opinion about a player. as u know, i usually take my sweet time to rate a player (at least 2 seasons, and often that's not even enough for me). bonucci had only 2 seasons in serie a. the first one (in bari) was absolutely awesome, while the second one (in torino) was nothing more than mediocre. i say let's just wait and see how he develops. he certainly has the potential to become a great cb... but obviously potential alone means nothing.

however yes, i do rate ranocchia higher than bonucci (but i mantain that bonucci was the most appropriate partner for chiellini), and i have higher expectations on ranocchia than i have on bonucci.

also let's keep in mind that, whereas bonucci has actually been quite mediocre\poor last season, i can't honestly say the same for ranocchia. sure ranocchia didn't set the league on fire, like he did in his previous season with bari, but he certainly wasn't bad..... and given all the problems he had to deal with, we shouldn't feel disappointed but AMAZED by the fact that he did "pretty well". i know rfu has a different opinion on that, but i strongly disagree with him on this one.
rfu said:
I'm not excited about poli. We need a CMF who can make an impact NOW. Poli doesn't have the build or the stamina to do that. Should've got Palombo as well. Heck, at this point any CMF is an improvement over our current lot.
i agree about the build, but the kid certainly got stamina! :))anyway u're right, poli is one for the future. i absolutely love this young midfielder, but i agree with u, he's too young, unexperienced and too lightweight to make an impact on inter midfield right now. palombo would have made much more sense.... how in the neame of God inter didn't try to get palombo is just beyond me. i mean i understand the guy is an icon in genova and he's sampdoria's leader and captain... but come on! he's in serie b, how hard can it be to get him!!... and inter are the only top club in italy who need that kind of midfielder right now, so they would also have no competition at all in signing palombo.....i just don't get it.
rfu said:
It's gonna be tricky for Gasperini. Would be best if he just played to the strengths of what players he has available, although that would be counterproductive in the long run because his football typifies the modern game. Most inter fans want Gasp to go back to last years 4-3-1-2 to provide solid cover to our defence, but if last season is anything to go by, it doesn't matter what formation we play, our players are just not good enough for the demands of the modern game (hard pressing, width, constant movement, quick short passing, high defensive line, etc)
i see mate, thanks for the info. and yeah it really seems like this is gonna be a tough situation for gasperini. the great thing about having gasperini as a coach is the football he gets your team to play, but just like u said, i really can't see how he could play his football with this team.... not that inter is a bad team... it just doesn't suit gasperini's football.
and since the difference between gasperini's football and the kind of football this inter team could play well is absolutely huge, it's also gonna be hard for gaspa to compromise and adjust his football to this team.
what a shame really. honestly i'm hating moratti for not giving gasperini the squad he deserves. i guess moratti didn't learn anything from last season.:DOH:

Last edited:

also let's keep in mind that, whereas bonucci has actually been quite mediocre\poor last season, i can't honestly say the same for ranocchia. sure ranocchia didn't set the league on fire, like he did in his previous season with bari, but he certainly wasn't bad..... and given all the problems he had to deal with, we shouldn't feel disappointed but AMAZED by the fact that he did "pretty well". i know rfu has a different opinion on that, but i strongly disagree with him on this one.
dont listen to him, Ranocchia sucks :P Seriously though, watch h-lites vs Chievo, Moscardellis goal :BRICK: Between the fucking legs :BRICK:

i agree about the build, but the kid certainly got stamina!
he never lasts a full 90 though. That's got to be the reason why Tissone starts ahead of him.

what a shame really. honestly i'm hating moratti for not giving gasperini the squad he deserves. i guess moratti didn't learn anything from last season.:DOH:
well a) moratti is kinda dumb b) in his defense Gasp was Branca's idea c) correction, Moratti is stupid-dumb d) Moratti is broke :(

Last edited:

I also do not see why one would question those two, Ranocchia and Bonucci, at this stage of their career.

For centre back, they are still 'kids'. They just finished their first season in a new environment, and that new environment is not just a club that on same level as their previous one. These are Juventus and Inter, two clubs that are among the best football clubs in the world.

Of course, it is a huge pressure for them to deal with. And for Bonucci, it is huger with Juve' situation now. (Well, even in Lippi's Juve, I think it is still a huge pressure for him)

Just as Sokratis. During his spell at Genoa, he was great but he's flop at Milan.
We can say the same about Bonera, there were so many hype around him when he still at Brescia or Parma.

Or Kjaer, who just had a bad season at Wolfsburg.
Hell, even an established player can also struggle in new club like Shevchenko, Joe Cole, Veron etc.

So I think for Ranocchia (and Bonucci), there is still a plenty time for them to prove themselves in bigger stage.

However, I still rate Bocchetti higher than those two. I think Bocchetti is much more ready for big club. It suprised me that finally he went to Rubin, not Milan or Juve.

I'm starting to lose hope in both Marotta and Conte. One has been making great and awful signings thus far, the other is showing a poor display that really is making me think he is a Ferrara v2. Seems like the new stadium won't celebrate a title this season...

Before reliving yesterday’s unmentionable humiliation, a few words on the trip to Udine, which was one of the best European journeys I think I’ve ever embarked on with the Arsenal. The affability of the Udinese fans made the trip most memorable indeed. Udine is not the most raucous of cities; indeed we had trouble finding anywhere that dispensed sweet, sweet booze when we arrived on Tuesday evening. However, having stumbled across the only open bar within walking distance, our first beer had barely touched our gullets when a group of Udinese fans came to our table with a bottle of red.

We proceeded to polish off a few bottles and communicate in broken English together until around 2am. We were treated to free food, good company and, most importantly, free drinks. That sense of hospitality pervaded the whole visit. Come Wednesday afternoon, when the 38 degree heat necessitated we cease our pottering for a bottle of prosecco (naturally), we were again indulged in conversation by the locals.

Even post match, with the result secure and Arsenal having knocked Udinese out of the tournament, their camaraderie didn’t desert them. A throng of home fans offered to call us a cab to help us get back to our hotel in lieu of a local bus service which had stopped for the night. I quite genuinely wish Udinese and all of their supporters luck for the Europa League and will root for them to be victorious.

http://arseblog.com/2011/08/inviting-italians-murderous-mancs/

Udine sounds like a great place to visit!

Juventus have been up there in the list of most spending clubs for 3 summers now and their best signing for me will be a free Pirlo. Could have gone much much better. They did some good moves with Vidal and now Elia but it depends on the coach.

Oh dear Palermo, Nocerino to Milan for 500k, Gago missed and signs for Roma, Cassani out and Balzaretti rumoured to be going to PSG in 2012...

Anyway, Pjanic and Gago to Roma - pretty excited to see them in Serie A, especially the first one.

Also, Zarate to Inter! Pazzo, Diegol, Sneijder, Forlan, Castaignos, Coutinho --- how will they play??

Apparently it was the sporting director Sogliano who gave Milan that deal, and now it seems Zamparini is furious and will sack the director tomorrow.

Zamparini just went Gaddafi on Palermo. It is not reasonable at all, even if Nocerino is on his last year in his contract. Cassani,Sirigu, and Nocerino for these prices is just laughable.

Last edited:

actually theese episodes are very common in just about every italian city mate. u obviously never hear about theese kinda stories, because they don't make the news (can u imagine a newspaper going out with a headline "fans warmly wellcomed by kind italian fans"... it's not something that sells much). of course violent episodes are front page material instead. it's no coincidence u found that in a blog (and not a newspaper).
italians are full of flaws (really), but u won't find anyone as caring and sympathetic as us in europe... and i know what i'm talking about. the web is full of blogs of americans, asians and europeans, who moved to italy and regularly write about how completely different (in a good and in a bad way) italians are from every other people they've ever got in touch with.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

as for the palermo situation, i guess we can say we all knew this was going to happen. afterall there's a reason if nobody renewed their seasonal tickets this summer.
it's for the better anyway... from now on it will be pretty much impossible for zamparini to remain in palermo..... we just have to hope we can avoid relegation this season... and of course we also have to hope that someone interested in buying the club will show up (because no matter how hard life in palermo will be for zamparini, he can't sell the club if no one wants to buy...).

u milanisti got yourself one hell of a player guys. he's gonna be an unquestionable starter in just a few weeks..... and there's no way flamini, ambrosini or van bommel will be able to take his spot in the starting 11. that's a serious contender for best deal of this summer.... and i'm not just talking about serie a market.
milanista said:
Apparently it was the sporting director Sogliano who gave Milan that deal, and now it seems Zamparini is furious and will sack the director tomorrow.
it's zamparini's signature on the contract, not sogliano's. zamparini is just trying to pin this on sogliano and elude his responsibilities to avoid all the heat he got on himself.
but it didn't work. sogliano got mad with him and resigned yesterday (wich is hilarious, as zamparini signed sogliano precisely because he was looking for a "yes-man"). anyway zamparini rejected his resignement (obviously).

in a desperate attempt to calm down the palermitani, zamparini even asked rossi to get back in palermo. rossi obviously declined the offer (unlike zampa, the man has some dignity). so he tried to sign ranieri.... but also ranieri said "no thanks".
as a matter of fact, no coach would wanna come working for zamparini right now. wich is why our youth team coach has been put in charge of the first squad now.
it sounds like a typical commedia dell'arte.... commedy and tragedy mixed together.

Hahah so true.

Comedy and tragedy mixed together. This man's destroying everything he himself and others built!

For $500K, I would just KEEP the guy and use him for a season more! And there's always chance that by then things can be different and he can be persuaded to sign new contract, etc.

It's a JOKE!

And about a year ago, Palermo was one of the most attractive football teams in Europe...destroyed by their owner. It would break my heart if they would face relegation...

Zamparini is nuts, now I know.
First was Kasami, not the big name but from loan to Novara to selling him to Fulham there is a huge difference.
Then, he gave away the two best players he had (Pastore and Sirigu) the day before an EL match (and replacing them with an israelian and a greek player), then he signed Silvestre but sold Bovo and Cassani, and in the end even Nocerino went away for 500k. There even are rumors about Balzaretti and Bacinovic leaving when the season ends.

I don't know how he managed to stay alive until now, but he for sure destroyed what had become the most attractive team in europe in terms of talent and future. I feel sorry for Lo Zio, such a passionate and knowledgeable person doesn't deserve to see his team destroyed.

Well, talking about Milan, we went from Fabregas and Schweinsteiger to Aquilani and Nocerino. I like the guys, but the other two are another thing.

I know what you mean, but last year our team showed that a bunch of all-rounders worked well as a team, rather than having individual standouts. Allegri's scudetto was a team scudetto, rather than the work of individual superstars. I'm very happy with Aquilani and Nocerino - when's the last time we had so much depth in every position?

Yeah exactly plus they're both Italians and used to Serie A where as the other two would have to adjust to a lot of new elements and so not necessarily perform as well as these 2.

yeah, i agree with u guys. besides i don't think cesc and shweini were ever realistic tergets. it was obvious cesc would have never accepted any offer but barça's offer... and as for shweini, i find it extremely hard to imagine bayer letting him go... unless u pay an absolutely stupid fee.
moreover.... cesc and shweini... and boateng.... it just doesn't sound much balanced to me. although there's no doubt cesc is even better than alberto and shweini is even better than nocerino... given the choice, for this particular milan midfield, i would go for the 2 italians. also keep in mind that, even if those 2 would have been realistic targets, they would have costed a fortune (certainly above 60 millions euros), not to consider the wages.... while nocerino and aquilani are gonna cost around 6 millions (and that should be enough to put a huge smile on your face).

the question now is, what nocerino will we see in milano? because there are 2 nocerinos. one is a very good and reliable midfielder, who covers very well (great stamina and good positioning) and tackles quite well too. a very useful holding midfielder a la flamini.
but under rossi, nocerino developed into an outstanding box to box midfielder with an unreal timing and positioning, when it comes to venture forward or attract opponent's defenders and create holes for his teammates. a marvelous, complete midfielder, who not only will give a huge contribution offensively, but who also won't ever be caught off position, when it comes to absolve is defensive duties.
any palermo fan will tell you that, even though other guys (like pastore, ilicic or balzaretti) got most of the attention, nocerino was just as important as the most important palermo player, during the rossi era.

just think of the player felipe melo was supposed to become years ago.... well that is the nocerino i'm talking about, nocerino actually became that sort of complete, polished midfielder.... wich is quite hilarious, as juve gor rid of nocerino for only 7 millions and then bought melo for 25......... but i guess i really shouldn't be talking about smart market moves right now, considering palermo did even worse than that, letting nocerino leave pretty much for free (a nocerino who is also much better than the youngest nocerino juve sold us years ago).

however, during this preseason with palermo, i can't honestly say i've seen this nocerino i'm talking about. i saw the old nocerino.... who, mind u, still is a very good and reliable player. of course one might argue that it was just preseason, that the player probably just wasn't fit enough to play that kind of game.... but it could also be that without rossi pushing him to play that game, he just doesn't bother anymore.
i guess we'll just have to wait and see what nocerino will u get; the old nocerino (wich would be good) or the recent nocerino (wich would be awesome).

funnily a good friend of mine told me just a few weeks ago "u know who would be absolutely perfect for this milan midfield? nocerino." i agreed with him, but i also told him i couldn't imagine milan going for him, as nocerino is one of those very underrated players, who don't get much attention, because most people don't even notice how good they are. LOL! talk about jinx :CRY:
----------------------------------------------------------------
@ Odiboni: good post mate. is there an italian team u root for? and do u follow the russian league? coz i don't, so i lost track of bocchetti ever since he moved there, but i'd be very interested to hear how he's doing in russia. :))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom