Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Serie A Thread - 2012/13 Season

I can imagine right now Galliani doing everything in his powers to convince Berlusconi and Allegri to stay but I think it's broken. Berlusconi doesn't like him for his style and messing with Pirlo while Allegri is fed up with Berlusconi's crap and interference with tactics and player selection.

It's a really bad and risky move to experiment with a new coach when most of the players are mediocre and your minimum expectation is a CL spot in a very competitive league.

No, I don't like it at all.

i still remember the day we got promoted, 9 years ago. i was in buenos aires in that period, but there were so many people in the streets of baires that day, celebrating with a rosanero shirt on, that it felt like i was back home for 1 day. it was very weird..... and amazing.
9 years. i was a 24 years old student living on the other side of the planet. it feels like yesterday and yet it seems like a lifetime ago
goodbye serie a. it's been a great adventure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtG7Wj2V6ow

Last edited:

hope to see you guys back very soon

Palermo its one of those teams who I want to see at first category , it feels almost the same as Newcastle getting relegated from EPL few years ago !

EDIT: Palermo 0 - 3 Parma at HT ? c'mon at last they should won this for fans !

so its min 70 , Milan losing 1-0 and Fiorentina wining 5-0 , Milan only need 3 points now to get in 3th place which give them CL games? its goal difference who matters right ?

Milan look clueless. Tbh if he wants to rely on Robinho (still to make his 1st successful pass), ambrosini who for me does nothing but foul and sideshow bob he needs punted.

FD

Not sure if that was a pk. Interesting last 10 mins.

Got a feeling could be bad for Fiora.

FD

Told you, Berlusconi lol, sitting at 1st goal like nowt happenin, then off his head for 2nd, lol

FD

Someone yesterday said Spanish League is corrupt. He never saw a Serie A match lately.

Well that was a fucking joke, unbelievable how such things are still happening in the Serie A.

are u guys serious? a questionable penalty (wich honestly wasn't even that much of crazy call) and u scream corruption?!?
jeez, and then they say italians are silly conspiracists :D

Inter have the second worst defense after Pescara. :COOL:

What a shambles of a season, if this is how you set up a project by bringing players like Kuzmanovic, Schelotto, Rocchi and Jonathan then god help us next season.

Only positives of this year: Kovacic and Handanovic.. Palacio too but he's 32 already..

Now Moratti will sack Stramaccioni and will bring a manager and expect him to do magic with the amazing squad we have. :BRMM:

Interista, is your Brazilian defender Juan any good really? I mean, if I'm not wrong he started in almost every game this year. is he really worth it? imo, Ranocchia is a decent defender but he was bench'd many times this season. what's the real matter with Inter's defence? I'm wondering.

p.s. Mazzarri to leave? Why the hell he would do that?! That's just amazing.

IMO he has a deal sorted at another club, like Roma or Inter, but he says he feels he won't be able to motivate players anymore. Also, coaching Napoli is probably one of the highest-pressured jobs in Italy. The fans are crazy.

Interista, is your Brazilian defender Juan any good really? I mean, if I'm not wrong he started in almost every game this year. is he really worth it? imo, Ranocchia is a decent defender but he was bench'd many times this season. what's the real matter with Inter's defence? I'm wondering.
juan is actually very good. one of the few good signings made by branca on the market over the last few years. as for ranocchia, this season has been horrible for him... he suffered back to back knee injuries and anckle injuries, wich forced him to miss a good chunk of the season. what's more worrying is that once inter defence got tore apart with injuries, inter forced ranocchia to play again, despite his injury (stramaccioni said that for the last 2 months it took 2 injections per game, only to have him on the pitch for 90 minutes). i'm a bit worried about ranocchia. his knees are becoming a constant problem for him.
IMO he has a deal sorted at another club, like Roma or Inter, but he says he feels he won't be able to motivate players anymore. Also, coaching Napoli is probably one of the highest-pressured jobs in Italy. The fans are crazy.
actually i think he's telling the truth. afterall that's exactly the same thing he did in all his previous jobs (livorno, reggina, sampdoria). mazzarri is a very stressful and intense coach (kinda like mourinho)... he's aware of that so he always leaves his clubs before the players get used to him (or get tired of him).
it's a good call imo. mazzarri always had an amazing timing for theese things.... plus with the roma job opening up in a few days, he might be unemployed for only a few weeks.

Last edited:

p.s. Mazzarri to leave? Why the hell he would do that?! That's just amazing.

He was good along with the rest of the defence upto the Juventus game, Samuel, Ranocchia and Juan were all 100% fit. Then like Ben pointed out the injuries came and Ranocchia played most of the 2nd half of the season with an injury and everything went downwards. The leaky defense isn't only our defense fault, the midfield have their share of just standing around and not pressing/marking properly.

I like Ranocchia quite a lot and personally, I rated him higher than Bonucci until this season, but I had never heard about his injuries (man, how I hate the knee injuries!). That was really sad to hear and how he was forced to play through injuries. Hope he manages to sort things out asap. As for Juan, I'll certainly have an eye on him come the next season.

Thank you for the replies, guys.

i'm a big fan of both, but yeah, i also thought ranocchia would have developed earlier than bonucci. unfortunately his injuries (and the fact that inter midfield is an absolute tragedy) are holding him back, and it's hard to say how things are gonna unfold for his carreer at this point (although he's still relatively young).
bonucci on the other hand has really blossomed into a fantastic player.

on the coach department, it looks like benitez might be about to sign for napoli, and allegri seems to be off to roma. now the real question is who will land the milan job? and where will mazzarri end up? i got no idea.

Last edited:

Out of the ridiculous names being thrown around the Milan camp, the only one I quite like is Seedorf. He's a clever and humble guy with a lot of experience, and might be able to have control of the dressing room.

It's hard to think Seedorf will leave Botafogo. He is enjoying his time with Botafogo, he's loved by fans, plus he won Campeonato Carioca some weeks ago and he will start Brasileirão next week. Since he's a loyal person I can't believe he will leave Botafogo in this moment.

Seedorf-Maldini at the helm with AC Milan according to James Richardson...

Sad to see Mazzarri go to Inter, as I really rate him as a manager. I think with him in charge, Inter can do better than Milan next year :(

I don't think Inter's squad is as bad as people think - they have a lot of injuries but still have players like Handanovic, Cambiasso, Palacio and Guarin who are good enough for most Serie A teams.

and Kovacic...God I love that kid! Players like him are mean to have a team build around them.

Also you have to look at the bright side at least Napoli is going to be out of the way next year ;)

Back
Top Bottom