Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Serie A Thread

Galliani said we'd be flexible, with Kaka being half striker like last season. Ancelotti said he'd play with 2 strikers or the 'xmas' tree in a 'hybrid' formation that would transform from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2.

-------Pato-------
-Kaka--------Ronaldinho
-----------------
Seedorf-------Gattuso
--------Pirlo------
------------------
Jank--Kala---Nesta-Zambrotta
--------Abbiati

We have quite a lot of depth in midfield: Flamini, Ambrosini and Emerson. In attack we have Pippo, Paloschi and Borriello. So I think this season we will be rotating a lot like 2 years ago. That year Shevchenko, Kaka, Gilardino and Inzaghi were scoring for fun.

You dont think Flamini will start?! I thought Seedorf was off, I hope Ronaldinho doesn't take Kaka's space up, similar situation to Lampard and Ballack and Gerrard and Lampard they keep getting in each others way, thought that happenend with Brazil aswell when they both play.

I think Kaka will be pushed further up as a striker. I think Seedorf will be a starter for Milan for one more year. He gives us that extra transition between midfield and attack, and offers a lot of creativity to the team. I think Flamini and Gattuso will rotate, eventually Flamini becoming the starter.

So, are Juve buying Poulsen instead of Xabi? Would make little sense as they need someone more creative alongside Momo. Anyways, what's the deal with the whole Alonso saga?

So, are Juve buying Poulsen instead of Xabi? Would make little sense as they need someone more creative alongside Momo. Anyways, what's the deal with the whole Alonso saga?

Any deal for Poulsen would be like the signing of Andrade last season. Secco can't get his first choice targets, so will sign someone on the cheap instead. Andrade has admittedly been injured, but he was never first choice. Poulsen is just the same. We should be signing someone like Alonso, and even Quaresma or Diego, but there's no chance with an idiot like Secco running things. I fear Nedved and Del Piero will have to play into their 40s because Secco can't be arsed to get long-term replacements in. :-ll

Relax guys. All will be revealed next week. We are still trying for Alonso. Some self-proclaimed 'insiders' (take it with a pinch of salt) say we're going to announce a double coup of Poulsen and Alonso next week.

Anyway, Amauri just scored 5 goals in his debut match. It was a meaningless friendly against a poor Serie C side, but still..

Don't see the point of Poulsen. Juve have Zanetti and Sissoko that can do his work. Xabi and Stankovic are quite offensive compared to the 2.

Don't see the point of Poulsen. Juve have Zanetti and Sissoko that can do his work. Xabi and Stankovic are quite offensive compared to the 2.

Neither do I. You need at least one creative player in the midfield 2.

Galliani said we'd be flexible, with Kaka being half striker like last season. Ancelotti said he'd play with 2 strikers or the 'xmas' tree in a 'hybrid' formation that would transform from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2.

-------Pato-------
-Kaka--------Ronaldinho
-----------------
Seedorf-------Gattuso
--------Pirlo------
------------------
Jank--Kala---Nesta-Zambrotta
--------Abbiati

We have quite a lot of depth in midfield: Flamini, Ambrosini and Emerson. In attack we have Pippo, Paloschi and Borriello. So I think this season we will be rotating a lot like 2 years ago. That year Shevchenko, Kaka, Gilardino and Inzaghi were scoring for fun.

That seems to be about the right thing :) Altought I quite see Inzaghi more in Pato position. Pato I think is more suited as a second striker or more in kaka's postition.
Plus, you never know who they are going to sign. Adebayor, Ronaldinho, and Shevchenko. It just is never gonna stop...

EDIT. As a Milan fan, I think you should never EVER remove the legendary captain from the first team :D

Poulsen signing seems official.

Xabi stays!! :DANCE:

Doesn't automatically mean Xabi is staying at liverpool.

Besides, Xabi may yet end up at Juve...

Some self-proclaimed 'insiders' (take it with a pinch of salt) say we're going to announce a double coup of Poulsen and Alonso next week.

These insiders tipped Poulsen to come, before the media did. There's hope.

Doesn't automatically mean Xabi is staying at liverpool.

Besides, Xabi may yet end up at Juve...

These insiders tipped Poulsen to come, before the media did. There's hope.

Heard many times that Juve were only looking at one midfielder, and it seems Poulsen is the one.

Xabi is staying! :ROCK:

If only Claudio was more assertive about his transfer targets to Blanc/Secco/Gigli the following would not have happened.

Flamini was on a free transfer.We offered hin 3 mil.per year and Milan offered 4 mil.Of course he choose Milan.
At that his demands about wages were too high for us.Maybe I agree that time.Now we sign Poulsen for 10 mil, and 3,5 mil.per year.
So who is cheap and who is expensive, who is clever and who is stupid.
Flamini is a better player than Poulsen and would costs us 8 million less for four years.

This f***wit Secco needs to be 'outed' as a deliberate Juventus harmer.

Back
Top Bottom