Sony PlayStation

This solves the problem after all, doesn't it?

Edit: I saw that you managed to get one in the end. Hopefully it's worth!

Can I think some orders got cancelled for same address or something else.

But they came back in stock again and sold out again in about 20 mins.

I managed to get one and if not very good will be able to sell it and not lose much or if any money.

Hopefully this one will be an improvement.

The only thing I remember about the original PSVR is how bad the resolution was and everything looked like a PS1 game, with the Resident Evil demo being laughable.

With the right quality though I am sure it will be a better experience.
Just hope they will release more patches and more games, as most of the listed games I don't even have.
Do they even have a good VR game to showcase their headset? Genuinely asking. PC has Alyx and MSFS2020, especially the latter is a proper VR experience even with a mid range headset. I can't believe they have already sold out the headset. I have a bad feeling most people purchased it to sell it right away and make profit.

Do they even have a good VR game to showcase their headset? Genuinely asking. PC has Alyx and MSFS2020, especially the latter is a proper VR experience even with a mid range headset. I can't believe they have already sold out the headset. I have a bad feeling most people purchased it to sell it right away and make profit.
This! 👍

MSFS and Alyx alone… 😍🥳

I am hoping the headset will have PC support.
PS stuff is getting pretty good at PC support now.

It has been coming in and out of stock all day - I am assuming scalpers are getting their orders cancelled.

How did Skyrim VR play?
Was it headset as your camera and controller in hands?
Thats the kind of experience Id love to try as well.
But I have no interest in jumping around the room, smashing furnitures..

I am hoping the headset will have PC support.
PS stuff is getting pretty good at PC support now.

It has been coming in and out of stock all day - I am assuming scalpers are getting their orders cancelled.
Don’t think it’s coming in the near future. I get your point of view though.

I wonder a bit why you went down that road. Sure, probably no money loss when reselling but still…

the new meta headset wasn’t interesting to you?!

How did Skyrim VR play?
Was it headset as your camera and controller in hands?
Thats the kind of experience Id love to try as well.
But I have no interest in jumping around the room, smashing furnitures..
One of the best VR experiences, imo. You would love it, Em!! With the physics mod and everything… Your real life would suffer, I’m sure. 😂

just an example 😊 :

Don’t think it’s coming in the near future. I get your point of view though.

I wonder a bit why you went down that road. Sure, probably no money loss when reselling but still…

the new meta headset wasn’t interesting to you?!

I am willing to test and give VR a go for £500.
But not going to spend £1500 on a Meta Quest Pro.

They are also releasing a new consumer grade Quest 3 shortly, which will probably be on par with the PSVR at a lower cost.
I will use the PSVR and hope that it becomes PC compatible very quickly after launch - As would love to try it with driving games.

I am willing to test and give VR a go for £500.
But not going to spend £1500 on a Meta Quest Pro.

They are also releasing a new consumer grade Quest 3 shortly, which will probably be on par with the PSVR at a lower cost.
I will use the PSVR and hope that it becomes PC compatible very quickly after launch - As would love to try it with driving games.
Oh... my fault. Yeah, then the direct Q2 successor should be in comparison.
fingers crossed for a fast PSVR2 PC compatibility. 🤞

Really is a surprise if and how they will patch existing games.

yes, Racing and MSFS! 🥳

My playtime and games are nothing exciting, as only use my PS5 to play with a couple of mates online.

PS5-Games.png

PS5-Hours.png

Decent sales from today onwards on PS Network
Ps Plus Extra(?) was on sale during black friday. Including Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding, Stray, Spiderman games to name a few. I know games can be pulled from it but for its price its a huge addition for pennies. Wish i was a child nowdays a would clear up the entire list within a month.
In general gaming is more accessable, as ps games had the same price in the 90’s like know lol. And some of them were 5 pixels of dumpster fire still on full price. And now we have have 40% off after 6 months of a release, game catalogue, indie games, etc.

PS5 owners.
Is everything available on PS4 available on PS5? Only thing is there are some actual PS5 exclusives and PS5 game upgrades? Or only the PS5 games available on PS5?

PS5 owners.
Is everything available on PS4 available on PS5? Only thing is there are some actual PS5 exclusives and PS5 game upgrades? Or only the PS5 games available on PS5?

You can play all PS4 games on the PS5, as architecture is very similar.
Some of the newer games have PS5 updates where you get either better graphics or better frame rates.

If you have ps4 games installed on SSD you can basically connect it to PS5 snd play. All ps4 discs are also obviously working on PS5.
Personally I prefer the way "next gen" game versions are highlighted on Xbox, coz every game with an update has a little X/S symbol on it.
Sometimes its difficult to say whether Playstation version is from PS4, or PS5.

Edit:
Now, the only thing is (and someone please correct me if im wrong) - PS5 versions have to be installed on the console, not SSD.
I had a PS4 version installed on SSD and I got a pop up message that if I want to play PS5 version of the game - I'll have to install it on the console.

Edit:
Now, the only thing is (and someone please correct me if im wrong) - PS5 versions have to be installed on the console, not SSD.
I had a PS4 version installed on SSD and I got a pop up message that if I want to play PS5 version of the game - I'll have to install it on the console.
As i know - it's also possible to use internal additional ssd for ps5 games, but this ssd must be enough quick.

As i know - it's also possible to use internal additional ssd for ps5 games, but this ssd must be enough quick.
Good to know. I thought I had one of the better SSDs available, but obviously thats not the case.
But it works well, regardless - Im installing PS4 games there and PS5 on internal storage, which is handy.

PS5 owners.
If switching from PS4 to PS5, I recommend uploading all saves to the cloud (that you might conceivable want to keep) and then move your PS4 games to an external disk, plugged into the back of the PS5. The PS5 then automatically downloads all PS4 games and additions to that disk! You can change that of course if you like, but I really like having the PS5 storage (and the internal SSD in my case) open for PS5 business only. And yes you do have to make sure if you get an internal disk that it is compatible, if you want an extra SSD.
The reason for the uploading of the saves is that if you don't do that, you might start up a PS5 version of a game, say No Man's Sky, and if it has no save in the cloud it just makes a new save and overwrites the one in the cloud. That's what happened to me, and I haven't checked if I can boot up my PS4 and re-upload a save from that. In any case, avoid the hassle, just upload all the saves.

I tried with an RJ45 cable but it was super slow.
You just got to download all your saves from every games, put them on USB under "PS5" (or PS4, don't remember) folder, then what i did is downloading the game i needed first.
Everything is in the library, so you won't lost any digital games for sure. Then for physical, i installed games i was currently playing, and the other i need to continue after (like Doom, Tekken 7 etc.)

That said, an internal (better) or external SSD is really, really needed, especially if you owned a PRO before + the size of the PS5 games.

If switching from PS4 to PS5, I recommend uploading all saves to the cloud (that you might conceivable want to keep) and then move your PS4 games to an external disk, plugged into the back of the PS5. The PS5 then automatically downloads all PS4 games and additions to that disk! You can change that of course if you like, but I really like having the PS5 storage (and the internal SSD in my case) open for PS5 business only. And yes you do have to make sure if you get an internal disk that it is compatible, if you want an extra SSD.
The reason for the uploading of the saves is that if you don't do that, you might start up a PS5 version of a game, say No Man's Sky, and if it has no save in the cloud it just makes a new save and overwrites the one in the cloud. That's what happened to me, and I haven't checked if I can boot up my PS4 and re-upload a save from that. In any case, avoid the hassle, just upload all the saves.

Very useful. And all the rest of the tips guys. Thank you.

As my PS5 is a bit in on a side without as much place, so less air, for not get an overheat with the console i brought that a year ago (sorry i didn't found in english, but just the price and the system is enough)

https://www.amazon.fr/ElecGear-Ventilateur-Refroidissement-Refroidisseur-Température/dp/B09K4JDYMF

Since i got my console a bit less hot when i launch some games of course, but before it was even the case with not too much demanding PS4 type of games.
I recommand it when you have no other choice to aerate a bit your PS5, that tool does the job.

Not sure how serious this is…

Sony PlayStation 5: Keeping the Gaming Console Standing Upright Can Be Disastrous to Its Long-Term Health​

Keeping your PS5 vertically might cause some issues, as reported by some users​

https://in.ign.com/ps5/177999/news/...upright-can-be-disastrous-to-its-long-term-he
If the liquid metal is already in bad condition it doesn't matter if the console is upright or whatever. Eventually it will lead to overheating problems. Does it matter if these problems occur a bit earlier when the console is upright? Nope. These consoles should have a built-in "health check" app like PCs and inform the users if there are issues.

Back
Top Bottom