Sony PlayStation

Knights of the Old Republic remake has been put on hold..

The game was shown to LucasArts and Sony representatives and they were massively unimpressed with what they saw.

Sabre Interactive might be taking over development now of the title, but Aspyr are certainly not going to continue the development.

I would say how can you mess up one of the greatest games of all time, but then Hanger 13 managed to massively fuck up Mafia.
So I guess even with the best source material, making a great game is pretty difficult.

Knights of the Old Republic remake has been put on hold..

The game was shown to LucasArts and Sony representatives and they were massively unimpressed with what they saw.

Sabre Interactive might be taking over development now of the title, but Aspyr are certainly not going to continue the development.

I would say how can you mess up one of the greatest games of all time, but then Hanger 13 managed to massively fuck up Mafia.
So I guess even with the best source material, making a great game is pretty difficult.
Because the majority of the 20-30yrs old devs are cutting corners nowadays. It's a joke.

Screenshot 2022-07-27 164649.jpg
Looks like the entire series is coming to PS Plus Extra, also Like a Dragon will be a monthly PSN Plus game next month.

Screenshot 2022-08-02 104552.jpg
I have to say, pretty impressive lineup this month. Been hovering over Tony Hawk's Pro Skater for a while now, nice of them to put it on there.

Like A Dragon is the best game in this franchise because of the turn based combat. Maybe a widely unpopular opinion but I love turn based games as an old gamer.

This who haven't played Little Nightmares are in for a treat. One of the best indie games out there. Then it gets even better with sequal if you want even more.

Regarding Like a Dragon, do I need to have played any of the other YakuZa games to enjoy this one? Or is it a spin off?

This who haven't played Little Nightmares are in for a treat. One of the best indie games out there. Then it gets even better with sequal if you want even more.

Regarding Like a Dragon, do I need to have played any of the other YakuZa games to enjoy this one? Or is it a spin off?
No I am pretty sure Like a Dragon is a fresh start, it may have some cameos from the franchise (not sure) but it is new characters and like @fear said, different gameplay.

No I am pretty sure Like a Dragon is a fresh start, it may have some cameos from the franchise (not sure) but it is new characters and like @fear said, different gameplay.
Sweet, I couldn't get into the earlier Yakuza games, it just seemed like you had to fight 12 dudes every 10 yards, it got tedious.

Is this a little less obnoxious?

Y
Sweet, I couldn't get into the earlier Yakuza games, it just seemed like you had to fight 12 dudes every 10 yards, it got tedious.

You still have this pop up fights but the turn based tactics are giving you more variety regarding combat approach. That if you like turn based games ofc. There are many gamers out there that hate everything that isn't real time.

Yeah. I read it’s perfect for newcomers.
never played the series.
LN I can’t wait for!! That’s art to me.
A Kickflip here, a 720 there… THPS never gets old!

I just wish little Nightmares 2 had some sort of Co-op mode, seems like such a natural progression and a missed opportunity.

Well, They're making a Little Nightmares 3 I believe, Maybe they'll incorporate one into that game.

it’s under 100GB in size, isn’t it!?
a lot of good story telling. I’m in an hour…
187gb minimum it says, unless it's somehow both versions or something
Edit: Apparently it's about 90 gigs, not sure why it's said to be the above. Maybe for installation? Anyway, I have a 500 gig M.2 disk on the way, gonna use the opportunity to clean the machine.

Last edited:

Edit: Apparently it's about 90 gigs, not sure why it's said to be the above. Maybe for installation? Anyway, I have a 500 gig M.2 disk on the way, gonna use the opportunity to clean the machine.
Yeah. Must be the collection then.
the plus version of the dragon on ps5 is 43.68GB.

Also brought one, it really change the life.

One thing they limited i don't like at all, is the number of Pictures-shortcuts if you know what i mean.
At least giving the option for keeping all games on the direct choice.
Even if they are in the "library" i tend to forget some of the small games i brought, there's no tilt effect by navigating simply on the main basic O.S.

Why not adding multiple ranges of shortcuts? We can admit that when you play tons of games, shortcuts are on a very very long line.
Could be pretty annoying so the range(s) solution is i found, a good idea, without any obligation of course just a small change on parameters to have it and it's done.

Screenshot 2022-08-10 163805.jpg
On the 16th these games will be added to the upper tiers. Also coming that day are Metro Exodus, Trials of Mana, UNO, Monopoly Madness and Monopoly Plus. I will likely get Bugsnax and Yakuza 0, the latter mostly to unlock the Outrun game inside the game.

Again, the Extra tier is delivering some great games, but the Premium tier underwhelms. Sony already run out of all their PS1 and 2 games?

Last edited:
An SSD, first i was "meh, i will erase the game i don't need (etc.)" i didn't know at all the storage smaller than my old PS4 PRO.

Now i'm far than enough with a 500 MB recommanded, and not expensive. 1 Tera is really for big gamers i think, but as if you're more like "focus" like me on some game and takes tons of relatively "small" which didn't need too much storage...

Well, i never tried Horizon Zero Dawn. I've heard it's beautiful, but there's a lot

I won't lie, i'm trying to advance in God of War PS4 (superb on PS5) but i'm just "okay, it's a very good game. But i became addict of Souls like gameplay > really want to continue my Nioh re-start instead, and then i continue with Sekiro"

Litttle O.T. about B-T-U / Rpg style / Adventure :

Just that my biggest love is Bloodborne...
Even if at launch i played without patch, it was kinda ugly lol. In comparison to PS4 Pro enhancement. But still fucking 30 fps. Whatever, it's their best game (I think ever Miyazaki said it with the recoil)

But From Software is way too much about Medevial-Fantastic. I've done the 3 Dark, and started Demon's Souls.
Very bored about that style, i didn't really loved it form the start... Except the 3, its less flat-simple-basic and more fantastic than the 1st.
They really need to change their theme like they did with Bloodborne and Sekiro. That's one of the reason i didn't even check anything about Elden Ring : saw the Gameplay it's Dark Souls 4. Needs a break or that theme and the system etc.

Last edited:
An SSD, first i was "meh, i will erase the game i don't need (etc.)" i didn't know at all the storage smaller than my old PS4 PRO.

Now i'm far than enough with a 500 MB recommanded, and not expensive. 1 Tera is really for big gamers i think, but as if you're more like "focus" like me on some game and takes tons of relatively "small" which didn't need too much storage...

Well, i never tried Horizon Zero Dawn. I've heard it's beautiful, but there's a lot

I won't lie, i'm trying to advance in God of War PS4 (superb on PS5) but i'm just "okay, it's a very good game. But i became addict of Souls like gameplay > really want to continue my Nioh re-start instead, and then i continue with Sekiro"

Just that my biggest love is Bloodborne... Even if at launch i played without patch, it was kinda ugly lol. In comparison to PS4 Pro enhancement. But still fucking 30 fps. Whatever, it's their best game (I think ever Miyazaki said it with the recoil)

But From Software is way too much about Medevial-Fantastic. I've done the 3 Dark, and started Demon's Souls.
Very bored about that style, i didn't really loved it form the start... Except the 3, its less flat-simple-basic and more fantastic than the 1st.
They really need to change their theme like they did with Bloodborne and Sekiro.
500MB look to me like you got scammed. 😂😉

so plenty for you to play! 👍 enjoy pal!!

Yeah to me it's more than enough, let's say i can erase one or two games if it's full...
But the price for 1 Tera cost wayyyy to much for my very selective "collection" 😅

With the difference in euros : i can add 20-30 and buy a new upscaler like OSSC (if you know what it is) for my PS2, which is pretty interesting to me. No place for a CRT TV.
All PS2 games for free, with smooth filters like antialiasing etc., and scanlines 🥰

I'm currently surfing between Retro 128 bits (sometimes 16-32 Arcade, 2D but it's been since 2004) and PS5. Like i said : got more fun with Windjammers 2 than every Tennis games or that kind since Top Spin 4...
Different kind of fun / pure fun VS sim focus fun / but the balance, tricks, all the possibilities seems unlimited.

Well the only real NG game (not PS4 but PS5 enhanced) i'm waiting for is "Black Myth : Wukong", and curious some From Software projects they don't want to give a hint about it.

Last edited:
Yeah to me it's more than enough, let's say i can erase one or two games if it's full...
But the price for 1 Tera cost wayyyy to much for my very selective "collection" 😅

With the difference in euros : i can add 20-30 and buy a new upscaler like OSSC (if you know what it is) for my PS2, which is pretty interesting to me. No place for a CRT TV.
All PS2 games for free, with smooth filters like antialiasing etc., and scanlines 🥰
Mate, Vialli, is it warm at your place…!? I bet it’s 500GB! 😉

gigabyte, not megabyte!

please don’t destroy my little joke. 😂 🤗

Just insert your “CD’s” in your PlayStation4 or 5 and relax, dude! 😂😉

Bro, i got better : GD-Rom with twice the size ! It's on Dreamcast only!
I probably ddl too much 600 mb games and remake on PS2, my brain only see "Bytes". The rest is erased from my 8 MB brain Memory Card.

BUT I ALSO SAID TERA, F***ING TERAAAA!!
I'm in the New Gen!!! Even it exist since... More than 15 years :JAY:

Back
Top Bottom