Sony PlayStation

If the liquid metal is already in bad condition it doesn't matter if the console is upright or whatever. Eventually it will lead to overheating problems. Does it matter if these problems occur a bit earlier when the console is upright? Nope. These consoles should have a built-in "health check" app like PCs and inform the users if there are issues.
True.
Besides - this entire "controversy" seems to be entirely made up. There was couple of people trying to dig out any solid evidence and all they got were alleged incidents of "a friend of a friend had this".

Cloud Streaming is a very handy thing to have. Im sure there are many games that you always wanted to try, but never bothered downloading, coz the games these days are huge.

The licenced games from X period aren't on the catalog.
I was about to sold my PS3 (Jailbreak) when i brought a PS2.... But in fact, i did well to keep it.

One weird thing, i play HD Compilation often Trilogy, remake from PS2. PS2 was a bloody hell of console

For example : Devil May Cry Trilogy : the PS4 and PS3 are the same litterally but 29.99 euros, and one of my favourite series, but couldn't finish due to X reasons.
They should also bring back some PS3 remastered or PSN only which aren't available any more, no idea coming to my mind. Just didn't found them in the catalog when i was in investigation mode.

There's demand about remaster or remake, i would like Onimusha's trilogy personnally, i wasn't that much a gamer (more a PESser) but it's one of the game ended.

Last edited:
If switching from PS4 to PS5, I recommend uploading all saves to the cloud (that you might conceivable want to keep) and then move your PS4 games to an external disk, plugged into the back of the PS5. The PS5 then automatically downloads all PS4 games and additions to that disk! You can change that of course if you like, but I really like having the PS5 storage (and the internal SSD in my case) open for PS5 business only. And yes you do have to make sure if you get an internal disk that it is compatible, if you want an extra SSD.
The reason for the uploading of the saves is that if you don't do that, you might start up a PS5 version of a game, say No Man's Sky, and if it has no save in the cloud it just makes a new save and overwrites the one in the cloud. That's what happened to me, and I haven't checked if I can boot up my PS4 and re-upload a save from that. In any case, avoid the hassle, just upload all the saves.
In terms of the external SSD what is the recommendation? The official PS4 SSD is compatible with PS5 too?

Last edited:
Here its not specified that its compatible with PS5 (in terms of loading ps4 games).
But it looks like the same thing, available in my local outlet… i guess i just want to be sure there are no two versions out there but just one which can be used with the PS5, just like any PS4 disc.

https://www.emag.hu/kulso-hdd-seaga...MI-924qqLc_AIVsiB7Ch0HQAclEAQYAiABEgKIq_D_BwE

Last edited:
I think you are pretty safe. A quick (actually used Bing!) search showed this:
Screenshot 2023-01-23 110229.jpg
If you get one and run into trouble with the disk not showing, try formatting it first on PC. I think this happening is highly unlikely, but something to keep in mind.

This is why I didn't pre-order the PSVR2. Two games I'm personally interested in on that list (Crossfire and Horizon), and yet it's apparently a fantastic list.

Apparently they cut planned supply by half as there is not that much interest in pre-orders.

Personally I was/am planning to get it further down the line, maybe end of the year, but truth be told - Im only aiming at few games like No Mans Sky, or Skyrim, or stuff like that. Games that I can still play as normal, just immerse myself into the world more.
Still think that price is too steep.
Its supposed to be addition to the console, not the other way around.

Apparently they cut planned supply by half as there is not that much interest in pre-orders.

Personally I was/am planning to get it further down the line, maybe end of the year, but truth be told - Im only aiming at few games like No Mans Sky, or Skyrim, or stuff like that. Games that I can still play as normal, just immerse myself into the world more.
Still think that price is too steep.
Its supposed to be addition to the console, not the other way around.

This is not good news, I planned to scalp mine - As initial games look shite and would rather buy one for PC.

I just know I would somehow throw a controller or myself into my TV about 10 minutes into VR so I stay away from it.

In other news, Forspoken, which I admit thought looked really rad when first introduced, is getting some very avarage to low scores. The Demo had already killed all interest for me however, they probably shouldn't even have put one out. Although, thanks for saving me money I guess.

I don't get when games involving magic just have a player attacks be magic pellets imitating gunfire. Forspoken does this, Ghostwire Tokyo does this, I just Hogwarts Legacy will offer up a better battle system.

Forspoken
It looks absolutely dreadful.
The dialogs seem to be written by 15year old and everything is so disconnected, that the first time I saw a clip from the game - I thought it was only a picture, while youtuber was expressing his opinion on the game..
Only about a minute in I realised it was actually dialog from the game.
No idea how this tomato was allowed to join a really solid family of PS exclusives.

This is not good news, I planned to scalp mine - As initial games look shite and would rather buy one for PC.
The list is dreadful. What's the point buying a VR that costs more than the console with this lineup of VR games?

The list is dreadful. What's the point buying a VR that costs more than the console with this lineup of VR games?

I thought they might do a load of games in VR and possibly thought that is on PC in VR maybe the PS version will get a patch for VR.

The line up is rubbish but the the line up wasn't great on the PS4 either - The only thing I am hoping is the VR is better, the PSVR was garbage and everything looked terrible.

I really wish I'd bought the PSVR2 now.

GT is a racing sim you can play easier with a controller but if you brought a VR helmet to me the next essential move is a wheel.

Wheel+chair cost too much, i would take one without pedals but more like pro have : accel and brake on the wheel, sensations are there for a relatively acceptable price if you aren't fully over realistic racing games (I'm more about fun and whatever else racing like Mario Kart or Wipeout or Burnout so)

It may looks fantastic. Racing game got to me the best accordance with a VR helmet than any type of games.

I'm waiting 2 or 3 games but Black Myth : Wukong and Esport Boxing club will be a direct buy. I saw both in movements, Wukong is absolutely my type of game / Souls +- like, and heard very good feedback about the Boxing game from the online beta test i wasn't even aware of it, that's enough. 3rd should be Lies of P, but i ain't totally convinced by that Bloodborne like.

Ah yes, the real 3rd was PS5 Ghost of Tsushima remake/remaster (if i remember well they're working on something more than just a "enhanced for PS5" game)

Last edited:
I'm waiting 2 or 3 games but Black Myth : Wukong and Esport Boxing club will be a direct buy. I saw both in movements, Wukong is absolutely my type of game / Souls +- like, and heard very good feedback about the Boxing game from the online beta test i wasn't even aware of it, that's enough. 3rd should be Lies of P, but i ain't totally convinced by that Bloodborne like.

Ah yes, the real 3rd was PS5 Ghost of Tsushima remake/remaster (if i remember well they're working on something more than just a "enhanced for PS5" game)
No the PS5 version of that game came out late 2021. If they are working on Ghost of Tsushima it would be Ghost of Tsushima 2. The game already looks phenomenal and the loading times are practically nonexistent. Just get it now.

Yes, just that i'm still on both Nioh and God of War and didn't finished them already 😅
I'm editing a lot on PES 5, i did on the 2008 ps2 version but i need to restore it (f***ing "Others league C" players)

I still got Nioh 2, Sekiro and Demon's Souls, but i would like having an interlude with that type of game less harcore + Tekken 7 to finish (also 2 games to alternate or i may get forced or bored)
I also believe like you that the 4 was best of the series... Until the 7 which is a total re-balance of the game + the story mode is very interesting with Mishima's curse etc.

Also, i saw that the 8 is coming soon and looks outstanding graphically. I was spoiled by the trailer as i didn't really started the story mode, but i don't have regrets thanks to what i saw :

@Isslander I didn't finished that mode but knowing that it's Tekken, i was pretty sure there should be some WTF things from some very non-sense manga lol.
I'm/ was a big manga reader and there's series that at the first sight looks completely absurd, but then you lean that it's inspired by a myth or something like this.

Tekken's Mishima family story really makes me think of Baki, a pretty hardcore and superbly explained scientifically fighting. Baki, the protagonist, got as father "the most powerful creature in the world" lol. He's like an alone military force > Allied with America / and own a face of devil with his muscle on his
back

Even Trump reacted to it on a page related. i put it on a spoil as it's Off thread and post the PS4 recent game which looks very very close to the manga visually

Long story short : Trump said before meeting Yujiro Hanma/Baki's father that he will stop the other president submission to "The ogre Yujiro Hanma, but after some talk and just a simple pressure from Yujiro :

1675348943004.png

Note : on that manga, there was every US president since the father was ally as a military force with USA, So you can see every president since Bush JR... And they're all sweating of fear when the talk with him, often on a car the president conduct while Yujiro put crossing legs on the seat haha it's pretty amusing. Like here > read from right to left it's a manga not a comics ;)

1675349687114.png

Baki new game DEMO (all is awesomely represented) there were tons of it before on PS1-2-3 even 4, but all different and starting with the protagonist very young. Needs some works but i think i will brought it. There's all badass character on it, it's mix BTA with 1v1. The BTA parts looks a lot like Yakuza.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom