The Master League adventures thread

It certainly wasn’t part of the plan mate, I was hoping for a decent cup run this season but like you say possibly a blessing in disguise given how small the squad is still.

Great update from your ML too - Sounds like a nightmare with the injuries, there seems to be a real lack of them on PES21 and even when you get one it is only usually for a few games max. I can’t remember which PES it was but sometimes players would be out for months, it really added depth and an extra challenge to the save.

Interesting to see Barcelona stuttering too?
Remember PES 17 having long injuries if not mistaken.
Moving in to a tough period with some strong teams, even though at 3rd, expect to maybe drop a position or two which is ok.
Did you find out how the league dishes out euro spots yet?
I know PES league has fever than regular leagues which adds to the difficulty for sure

Massive win at Valencia for me, think we had 3 shots on goal and came away with a 1-0 win
Matchday 9 was Getafe at home, dominating performance only gave us a narrow 1-0 win
Then it was down to Sevilla for a tough away fixture vs Sevilla FC where we really struggled a 2-0 lead for Sevilla ended up as a 2-1 loss.

Second round of Copa Del Rey kicked of with a fierce rivals meeting vs Athletic Bilbao
This came down to a 1-0 win for us, barely winning it i should say.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 09-09-2023 20_07_50.png

Matchday 11 saw us at Malaga were we really had no juice left due to 3 games in a week.
Losing that game 2-1.

Still a pretty decent run the past 4-5 games making this a pleasant first third of the season
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 09-09-2023 20_11_12.png

Next few games are Celta De Vigo at home. then the return fixture (at home) vs Athletic Bilbao in the Copa Del Rey
Need a good result vs Celta to keep my top 6 position.

Matchday 12 vs Celta De Vigo at home.
Rainy very slow paced, lots of tackles and all around a tough game
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 09-09-2023 21_51_16.png
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 09-09-2023 21_53_00.png

Didnt create much in the first half, i was lucky to not be 1 or 2 goals down.
But in the 35th minute i had a shot hitting the post(the soundtrack of this game) and out.
A few mins later i had a shot hitting the post again, but this time it went in
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 09-09-2023 21_58_55.png

Dont Know how much a rainy heavy pitch wears on players in this game, but mine was knackered in the 60th min and forward.
Changed my tactics to a more defensive minded 4-5-1 and tried to counter attack instead of keeping possesion.
79th minute i got a breakthrough with Griezmann (been shit so far) running vs the goalkeeper one on one with a def close behind, he chipped it in to the post(again) but my striker got hold of the ball and made it 2-0.
Tough tough game but oh so sweet.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 09-09-2023 22_04_12.png
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 09-09-2023 22_04_32.png

Im up to 3rd in the league after this win, and i had a 2-2 draw in the cup (Bilbao) meaning im through to the quarter finals later on vs Athletico De Madrid
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 09-09-2023 22_12_46.png

Remember PES 17 having long injuries if not mistaken.
Moving in to a tough period with some strong teams, even though at 3rd, expect to maybe drop a position or two which is ok.
Did you find out how the league dishes out euro spots yet?
I know PES league has fever than regular leagues which adds to the difficulty for sure

Yes mate, based on last season it is the top 3 and the cup winners. If the cup winners finish in the top 3 then it opens out to 4th (I think) - So a top 3 finish to be safe!

View attachment 234224
View attachment 234225

But in the 35th minute i had a shot hitting the post(the soundtrack of this game) and out.
View attachment 234226

Dont Know how much a rainy heavy pitch wears on players in this game, but mine was knackered in the 60th min and forward.
Changed my tactics to a more defensive minded 4-5-1 and tried to counter attack instead of keeping possesion.
79th minute i got a breakthrough with Griezmann (been shit so far) running vs the goalkeeper one on one with a def close behind, he chipped it in to the post(again) but my striker got hold of the ball and made it 2-0.
View attachment 234227
View attachment 234228

Im up to 3rd in the league after this win, and i had a 2-2 draw in the cup (Bilbao) meaning im through to the quarter finals later on vs Athletico De Madrid
View attachment 234230
Great run. CL spot, point blank from Real Madrid. What happened to Barcelona?

Tough league for sure, how many seasons until you can challenge for a top three spot you reckon?

The team is starting to click a little bit now, the added little bit of quality we made with our signings has really made a difference. We’re still struggling in front of goal but I think we could maybe make a push for it this season - If not it will definitely be the the aim for next season.

View attachment 234224
View attachment 234225

View attachment 234226

View attachment 234227
View attachment 234228

View attachment 234230

Going well mate! How are the new signings doing, any in particular who have made a difference or impressed?

Season 2024-2025, 5th total, 3rd season in Spain, 2nd in Spanish Primera.

A lot of signings, mostly regens at this stage, and some OG players, for mix and match. The most notable OGs, are Manu Morlanes, Karimov and Guiata at his mid-30's, coming to give a solution to the G-Keeping issue.

Cutrone is our main CF, Jesus Navas (regen) is now the main LWF, Isaac Lihadji is the RWF, David Silva is the No10 and the captain, Iago Aspas is his sub and our vice-captain.

In CB line, we have the OGs, Tiago Djalo and Karimov, and the regens Skrtel, Salif Sane, Ramis.

The first 2 matches, in a very competitive and demanding season that is ahead, were a total shipwreck, and the reason we love Master League :P.

I don't even comment on the club owner's, sports directos or WTF is this guy, current season's objectives, cause they were all laughable.

1st match in the season, Osasuna visiting our homeground, Stadio Francisco de la Hera. Match started with 2 own goals, one for each side.

EXTREMADURA UD 2 - 3 CA Osasuna

A real drama here, versus a clubs that finished 14th last season.

------

Next match, visting Villarreal. It seems they got tougher than last year. Gerard Moreno with two goals, killed us on the spot. Final result

Villarreal 2 - 1 EXTREMADURA

Video of the 2 games above.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With such terrible mentality, we proceeding to fight for a Champions League spot, via the Play-offs. Luckily we avoided the most powerfull clubs, but our opponent is always dangerous.

images1.jpg

First leg is in our home ground, and the mission is to win, while avoiding to concead any goal, at any cost.

Starting squads

images123.jpg

We achieved the 1/2 of our mission.

Untitled2.jpg

Match video

------------------------------------------------------------

The revanche in Nice, tough match. We can be out any moment, with a 1-0. Basically we must score one goal, no matter what, to secure the Extra Time possibility, and at best 2 goals, to make them need a +2 goals win (btw i love the AWAY goal rule :D ).

Starting squads

images1234.jpg

And out of nowhere, as i were a prophet, this shite happened....:shiver:

2.jpg

Game was 1-1, Nice had a last CK in 92'25'' , Justin Kluivert picked a rebound from a bounce of a bad header, he shoots a soft tap, the ball hits my GK's underarm, seems that it will bounce in dead spot, but its animation resets, and it starts rolling towards our goal post. So 2-1 "final" result, and we go to Extra Time, for an all-in challenge to the CL group.

Untitled3.jpg

In the Extra Time, our hopes were depleted, but it was a through Fire and Iron battle. Cutrone and Aubameyang, really did the diffence. :)

Untitled4.jpg

The match video (14:48 the goal of Kluiver that sends the match to Extra Time)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And our Champions League first participation in history of Extramadura, is real. :)

Our Group Draw, could be more generous, but it is what it is....

CLgroup.jpg

Realistically speaking, Liverpool and Benifca are the favorites , for 1st and 2nd positions, Celtic seems the possible 3rd position for top-32 EL knock-outs, and we are the only inxperienced team, so 4th positions seems the most possible result for us, and we shall fight for the 3rd spot.

-------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.1: From season special fun facts, Europe best player Awards of previous season, 2023-2024! :APPLAUD:

Untitled44.jpg

Best player of Europe, Ajeti of Celtic. No offense here, i did a quick search. Celtic did win nothing last season, i mean in a big Competition, and Ajeti is not playing as starter in Celtic, he stays in bench!!!:P

I've seen other people post about this "issue" in the past and it was about Ajeti again. Either someone in KONAMI is a secret Ajeti fan, or he played 1 or 2 games, and did a 7.5+ rating, so his season average was high all season long. :BY::BAND:

P.S.2: Forgot to mention 2 things. First my boy in DMF, our anchorman Owen Otasowie from USA, this guy is amazing, the true successor of Michael Bradley

P.S.3: Another forgotten mention. Lucas Vázquez , despite his good stats, is maybe the worst regen in the history of ML regens. This dude does really nothing, maybe i am using him wrong in the front line wings and i should try him as RB. Butr for the moment he is transfer listed for good. Nothing at all, zero, null....

Last edited:
Going well mate! How are the new signings doing, any in particular who have made a difference or impressed?
Those i brought in to strenghten my defending (two CBs and two CMF/DMF) has really made a huge difference, Christian Zapata (CB) being the one whose stood ou the most, ive conceded the fewest goals of all so far, worst record last year so im pleased with that.
Will deffo upgrade/ strenghten that even more next season.
Antoine Griezmann has been shit when it comes to assists and goals but really a usefull player to set up others for a final pass etc.

Season 2024-2025, 5th total, 3rd season in Spain, 2nd in Spanish Primera.

A lot of signings, mostly regens at this stage, and some OG players, for mix and match. The most notable OGs, are Manu Morlanes, Karimov and Guiata at his mid-30's, coming to give a solution to the G-Keeping issue.

Cutrone is our main CF, Jesus Navas (regen) is now the main LWF, Isaac Lihadji is the RWF, David Silva is the No10 and the captain, Iago Aspas is his sub and our vice-captain.

In CB line, we have the OGs, Tiago Djalo and Karimov, and the regens Skrtel, Salif Sane, Ramis.

The first 2 matches, in a very competitive and demanding season that is ahead, were a total shipwreck, and the reason we love Master League :P.

I don't even comment on the club owner's, sports directos or WTF is this guy, current season's objectives, cause they were all laughable.

1st match in the season, Osasuna visiting our homeground, Stadio Francisco de la Hera. Match started with 2 own goals, one for each side.

EXTREMADURA UD 2 - 3 CA Osasuna

A real drama here, versus a clubs that finished 14th last season.

------

Next match, visting Villarreal. It seems they got tougher than last year. Gerard Moreno with two goals, killed us on the spot. Final result

Villarreal 2 - 1 EXTREMADURA

Video of the 2 games above.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With such terrible mentality, we proceeding to fight for a Champions League spot, via the Play-offs. Luckily we avoided the most powerfull clubs, but our opponent is always dangerous.

View attachment 234414

First leg is in our home ground, and the mission is to win, while avoiding to concead any goal, at any cost.

Starting squads

View attachment 234431

We achieved the 1/2 of our mission.

View attachment 234415

Match video

------------------------------------------------------------

The revanche in Nice, tough match. We can be out any moment, with a 1-0. Basically we must score one goal, no matter what, to secure the Extra Time possibility, and at best 2 goals, to make them need a +2 goals win (btw i love the AWAY goal rule :D ).

Starting squads

View attachment 234432

And out of nowhere, as i were a prophet, this shite happened....:shiver:

View attachment 234417

Game was 1-1, Nice had a last CK in 92'25'' , Justin Kluivert picked a rebound from a bounce of a bad header, he shoots a soft tap, the ball hits my GK's underarm, seems that it will bounce in dead spot, but its animation resets, and it starts rolling towards our goal post. So 2-1 "final" result, and we go to Extra Time, for an all-in challenge to the CL group.

View attachment 234418

In the Extra Time, our hopes were depleted, but it was a through Fire and Iron battle. Cutrone and Aubameyang, really did the diffence. :)

View attachment 234419

The match video (14:48 the goal of Kluiver that sends the match to Extra Time)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And our Champions League first participation in history of Extramadura, is real. :)

Our Group Draw, could be more generous, but it is what it is....

View attachment 234421

Realistically speaking, Liverpool and Benifca are the favorites , for 1st and 2nd positions, Celtic seems the possible 3rd position for top-32 EL knock-outs, and we are the only inxperienced team, so 4th positions seems the most possible result for us, and we shall fight for the 3rd spot.

-------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.1: From season special fun facts, Europe best player Awards of previous season, 2023-2024! :APPLAUD:

View attachment 234422

Best player of Europe, Ajeti of Celtic. No offense here, i did a quick search. Celtic did win nothing last season, i mean in a big Competition, and Ajeti is not playing as starter in Celtic, he stays in bench!!!:P

I've seen other people post about this "issue" in the past and it was about Ajeti again. Either someone in KONAMI is a secret Ajeti fan, or he played 1 or 2 games, and did a 7.5+ rating, so his season average was high all season long. :BY::BAND:

P.S.2: Forgot to mention 2 things. First my boy in DMF, our anchorman Owen Otasowie from USA, this guy is amazing, the true successor of Michael Bradley

P.S.3: Another forgotten mention. Lucas Vázquez , despite his good stats, is maybe the worst regen in the history of ML regens. This dude does really nothing, maybe i am using him wrong in the front line wings and i should try him as RB. Butr for the moment he is transfer listed for good. Nothing at all, zero, null....
Weird bug that Ajeti thing,
Cutrone is a player i used a lot in my PES17 ML, refused to sell from my star filled Milan team.
You know you cant use Aspas right, HE BELONGS IN CELTA SLAM!!!!!
Great run, and great presentation buddy, looking fw to following you this season

From other matches little facts in this Play-offs, as i love studying other matches

Untitled56778.jpg

A really shocking defeat for AS ROMA, in the hands of Young Boys. I am sure @Madmac79 someone in this forum will love it :P:BOP::WORSHIP::LMAO:

Porto went over Genk, Dynamo Kyiv really smashed Olympiakos!

Liverpool-Bayern was a proper CL match, very low scoring, 1-0 in both games. So Europa League has a power house, since now.

Sparta Praha 3-2 over Fener. A real 50-50 battle.

Slovan Bratislava got the 3-1 aggregate over Dinamo Moskva, this Slova, is the usual suspect of OTHER EUROPE. Every season playing in Play-offs, and every season sneaking in CL somehow :D

And my beloved Utrecht (the real one! :D ) smashed Rangers with 4-0, really impresive matches here, with a clean sheet in both games.

Forgot to check who won the UEFA Super Cup!!!:CONF:

From other matches little facts in this Play-offs, as i love studying other matches

View attachment 234443

A really shocking defeat for AS ROMA, in the hands of Young Boys. I am sure @Madmac79 someone in this forum will love it :P:BOP::WORSHIP::LMAO:

Porto went over Genk, Dynamo Kyiv really smashed Olympiakos!

Liverpool-Bayern was a proper CL match, very low scoring, 1-0 in both games. So Europa League has a power house, since now.

Sparta Praha 3-2 over Fener. A real 50-50 battle.

Slovan Bratislava got the 3-1 aggregate over Dinamo Moskva, this Slova, is the usual suspect of OTHER EUROPE. Every season playing in Play-offs, and every season sneaking in CL somehow :D

And my beloved Utrecht (the real one! :D ) smashed Rangers with 4-0, really impresive matches here, with a clean sheet in both games.

Forgot to check who won the UEFA Super Cup!!!:CONF:
A nice win for Michael Jacksons favourite team vs Roma;)

Weird bug that Ajeti thing,
Cutrone is a player i used a lot in my PES17 ML, refused to sell from my star filled Milan team.
You know you cant use Aspas right, HE BELONGS IN CELTA SLAM!!!!!
Great run, and great presentation buddy, looking fw to following you this season
Cutrone was one of my "wonderkids" in PES 2017 and 2018 mostly, but unfortunatelly, due to his real life records, KONAMI started to decline him since PES 2021, and he is from that players being in mid-20's age, and not developing after 1st season. So take his for what he is, without any potential. For the moment he is good. His subs, Mandzukic and Alvaro Negredo regens, are terrible, so he stays until something better.

Cutrone was one of my "wonderkids" in PES 2017 and 2018 mostly, but unfortunatelly, due to his real life records, KONAMI started to decline him since PES 2021, and he is from that players being in mid-20's age, and not developing after 1st season. So take his for what he is, without any potential. For the moment he is good. His subs, Mandzukic and Alvaro Negredo regens, are terrible, so he stays until something better.
Yes he faded out quite quickly.
That original roster Milan had in PES 17 was insane, so many youths being solid and growing up really good players.
I mean a 16 year old Donnarumma for instance

MD 14 away at Granada.
Rainy and quite boring game the first 10-15 min, then i had a cross, a bit of a scramble and ball to striker who calmly made it 1-0
20 min later Granada had a freekick and aimed for a header inside the box, my gk came out late and screwed it up and 1-1, but ruled out for offside.
Last min of the first half i got hold of a bad pass and came 1v1 with the goalkeeper and slotted in 2-0.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 10-09-2023 21_31_26.png

2nd half was all me, made it both 3-0 and 4-0 before a mistake by my CB after a cross (hoof it ffs) aqnd with the last kick of the game Granada scored making it 4-1
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 10-09-2023 21_39_14.png

Then the big one.
Real Madrid at Santiago Bernabeu.
I acctually hardly have any recollections from this game.
Was a close first half with me being up 2-1 after playing a very defensive game but counter attacking very sharply.
Real Madrid made it 2-2 with 10 mins to go before i scored on a very rare corner in the 86th min.
Insane win, my first win at Bernabeu in three sesons (my Rayo season included).
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 10-09-2023 21_45_24.png

This also making me top of the league for the first time, early days so far, and i have a few tricky games coming up (Mallorca/Athletico/Barcelona) but still great news for us.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 10-09-2023 21_45_51.png

I think the more i play this game the more i understand how deep the gameplay is, also how hard this game is.
Brilliant game and a brilliant ML experience

I've had to shelve my Malaga career for a bit.

I'm in the 10th season, PES21 was all I was playing and I've hit that 'not really enjoying it' wall 😕

I do think the regens is a big part of it, I've now got Ibra, Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta etc... appearing as 'reborn'.

It would be so much more interesting if it had a FIFA regen thing where they have a different name so you don't know who they are (I know on FIFA you look at the DOB but that's not on PES)

If a proper regen thing was in the game, I'd probably play 1 save for about a 100 years, it would be so interesting once all the players you know retire. I did that on CM01/02, played for so long that I was then having to scout players as I had no idea of their ability.

I know 10 years is a decent stint for 1 save but I like to see players hit appearance landmarks, or my striker hit 200 goals and become a legend at the club.

I did contemplate renaming players myself, so each season, getting a list of everyone who has retired and editing them, but that would take forever and my database would be a right mess. They'd have the same faces but it wouldn't bother me, I'm just finding it a immersion killer seeing a 87 rated, 21 year-old James Milner in the England squad etc...
Also hate the regen thing, a 16 year Pirlo with full beard is pretty annoying.
Respect to go 10 years on a save, i didnt buy Pes 21, but i had a very good Salernitana ML on Pes 20, 4-5 seasons i think, but it got stale after a while, attacking/scoring felt the same after a while.
Think thats why i enjoy PES 13, its deep as hell vs more modern games, even though i prefer PES 14s gameplay and control.
Hope you fiind a new game to live out your ML fix on

@slamsoze I was expecting a 7-1 as per their usual, but still good nonetheless 😂 :P

The Ajeti bug is kinda weird indeed. Can't precisely remember best players in my campaign, but surely there were weird names for all the continents. I can't remember either if you can look at past seasons best players, if it's possible I'll surely check some name next time I fire up 21.
By the way, you are probably aware but poor Cutrone is kinda struggling in Serie B currently. To think he looked really good to me when he lookd like the next best kid of Milan back at 6 years ago something :THINK:

@rockstrongo really appreciating your 2013 story man. Yeah, the variety is really top notch. In my opinion to truly appreciate it you need to play many games, possibly in Master League too.. that's not a title for just a match once in a while. By the way, you make me wanna fire up my 2013 Reggina ML again 😃

@slamsoze I was expecting a 7-1 as per their usual, but still good nonetheless 😂 :P

The Ajeti bug is kinda weird indeed. Can't precisely remember best players in my campaign, but surely there were weird names for all the continents. I can't remember either if you can look at past seasons best players, if it's possible I'll surely check some name next time I fire up 21.
By the way, you are probably aware but poor Cutrone is kinda struggling in Serie B currently. To think he looked really good to me when he lookd like the next best kid of Milan back at 6 years ago something :THINK:

@rockstrongo really appreciating your 2013 story man. Yeah, the variety is really top notch. In my opinion to truly appreciate it you need to play many games, possibly in Master League too.. that's not a title for just a match once in a while. By the way, you make me wanna fire up my 2013 Reggina ML again 😃
Its truly a gem, now at -2 game speed its not a coast to coast gameplay either.
Thanks buddy, yeah i really enjoy building up a team within 3-5 seasons, and its tough to do in PES 13, hard to buy players from the top shelf to a smaller team.
I think the only thing limiting me is myself, attacking the same way cause you know its a clear way to maybe score instead of trying new ways etc.
Of course you should go for a 13 ML again, how deep into the ML are you with Reggina?
I really enjoy creating stadiums and kits for the segunda teams being promoted.
Great fun

So, after a bit of thinking over the weekend, I've decided to try and do something.

I've always been a massive sucker for stat tracking. When I was young, I had folders full of my subutteo results. I'd spend hours just looking back through them.

I've tried out several games over the weekend & I still end up coming back to PES21.

With the above in mind, I'm going to create a spreadsheet. I've had a Google and seen you can get FIFA ones that people have made, but I'm gonna make my own.

I'll input all my results, transfers, player stats but also the other leagues, so in time, I can look back at past seasons which I find really interesting.

I've got a bit of editing to my current PES base file to do, mainly the major transfers over the summer plus 'upgrading' certain players... Bradley Barcola springs straight to mind and now that young lad who's just made his Spanish debut. I've already added the likes of Zaire-Emery, Lewis Hall, Endrick etc... so shouldn't take too long.

It will also mean, with having to input stuff into the spreadsheet, I won't fly though game after game, which is why I think my last save has gone a bit stale.

No idea who to start with as yet, I'll do the editing then see who I fancy.

Its truly a gem, now at -2 game speed its not a coast to coast gameplay either.
Thanks buddy, yeah i really enjoy building up a team within 3-5 seasons, and its tough to do in PES 13, hard to buy players from the top shelf to a smaller team.
I think the only thing limiting me is myself, attacking the same way cause you know its a clear way to maybe score instead of trying new ways etc.
Of course you should go for a 13 ML again, how deep into the ML are you with Reggina?
I really enjoy creating stadiums and kits for the segunda teams being promoted.
Great fun
I was in season 7 iirc mate. I played self limiting myself in leaving all the staff to the lowest level. Had a nice team at that point, but things were still really tough and interesting.

One of these days I should play with the stadium editor myself. Man the amout of stuff we had back in the days, we were spoiled and we didn't know 🙂

Im always coming back to PES 17, decided to play a game on my Napoli ML (only 3 games played) yesterday, lowered game speed to -2 and it played amazing, still a bit to frantic for my taste (right now) but will deffo get back to it later on.
Since i usually play on PA0 i got impressed on how good i was doing on it with this game, 3-0 up after my first 45 min, having a pass% of 89 (well done Rock) vs Hellas Verona only to find out i was on PA1, switched to PA0 in the second half and almost got killed. game ended 3-2 me.
Still a very enjoyable game

At the halfway point in season 2 and it looks like a really interesting season ahead.

After a bit of a slow start, our form quickly picked up and we notched up quite a few wins.

The table looks like this:

IMG_1535.jpeg

IMG_1536.jpeg

IMG_1537.jpeg

The league is really competitive and unpredictable this season. Some of the teams who did well last season seem to have dropped off a little bit and there are a couple of surprise teams in the upper part of the table.

Our real strength so far has been our defence, just 3 goals conceded in the league which has allowed us to stay in games and nick the win. By contrast, we are struggling to score a lot of goals and drawing games has been our main issue. Had we turned a couple of those 8 draws into wins then we could quite easily be top, but in hindsight we could have easily lost a couple of those games too. The top 8 teams are so close that a couple of results can really swing things.

Salazar was a bit of a left field, last minute signing in the summer but he has really stepped up with some excellent goals and assists lately. Agata has still been our main goalscorer but he has missed quite a few games this season due to consistent down/red form arrows.

We had a disappointing defeat last time out against Slovan Liberec, they scored early on and we just couldn’t break them down to equalise.

We have a big game up next against our usual bogey side, Dynamo Kiev.

It’s set up to be a really exciting latter half of the season with everything up for grabs!

Attachments

• IMG_1537.jpeg
    IMG_1537.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1537.jpeg
    IMG_1537.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 0
I had some time today to read this thread from scratch and fast fw at times.
Lots of faces and people you miss for sure.

Quite active thread between -06 and -07 then faded a bit between 08 and 2010.
just a few posts made in 2011, hardly any in 2012 just a few in 2013/14.
Feels a bit weird since PES 2013 was/is such a good game for ML (and pes 11-12 too)

This thread really got going with PES 2016, pretty much as active or even more active than now.
Good fun reading old posts and seeing some familiar faces again
My first post was (i think) on PES 2016 with my then lenghty Milan save, something on "ive edited the GK and theyre solid now"....yeah right!

Last edited:
PES 16 gks 😂😂

I barely played that game cos I had an Xbox at the time and you couldn't put images to do PES OF so played FIFA 17 (Did about 8 seasons as AC Milan, longest save ever on a FIFA game for me).

I did watch Pro Spartan Gamer do his Spartans ML on it and it did look a good game at times, the whipped through balls I remember we're impressive if a bit OP.

On the topic of PES games I barely touched, I found my PES 18 disc earlier.

I've installed it, played 2 games (FUMA, Superstar, 14min) and I've found my game to do a ML on.

It feels so 'free' & 'alive'. I read back the PES 18 thread and notched it up to +1 speed. It doesn't feel too fast, I can still play about at the back before increasing the attacking tempo.

I know the back heel thing is a bit annoying & not many fouls (I've had 2 so far in 2 games) but I can see past that because of how it feels when I'm in possession of the ball. The dribbling is an absolute dream, passing is crisp and the game looks lovely on my monitor, even on PS4.

Tonight I'll grab PES Italia V11 option file, seems the best one, then test out a few teams to decide who to start a ML with.

I'm supposed to be out cooking tea for when the wife gets home but currently in the middle of Uni De Chile v FK Bunyodkor 😂

PES 16 gks 😂😂

I barely played that game cos I had an Xbox at the time and you couldn't put images to do PES OF so played FIFA 17 (Did about 8 seasons as AC Milan, longest save ever on a FIFA game for me).

I did watch Pro Spartan Gamer do his Spartans ML on it and it did look a good game at times, the whipped through balls I remember we're impressive if a bit OP.

On the topic of PES games I barely touched, I found my PES 18 disc earlier.

I've installed it, played 2 games (FUMA, Superstar, 14min) and I've found my game to do a ML on.

It feels so 'free' & 'alive'. I read back the PES 18 thread and notched it up to +1 speed. It doesn't feel too fast, I can still play about at the back before increasing the attacking tempo.

I know the back heel thing is a bit annoying & not many fouls (I've had 2 so far in 2 games) but I can see past that because of how it feels when I'm in possession of the ball. The dribbling is an absolute dream, passing is crisp and the game looks lovely on my monitor, even on PS4.

Tonight I'll grab PES Italia V11 option file, seems the best one, then test out a few teams to decide who to start a ML with.

I'm supposed to be out cooking tea for when the wife gets home but currently in the middle of Uni De Chile v FK Bunyodkor 😂
Loved PES 18, if it only had a more compressed midfield, a bit to easy to play through it, id never stopped my ML there.
My money is on Milan buddy:)

Loved PES 18, if it only had a more compressed midfield, a bit to easy to play through it, id never stopped my ML there.
My money is on Milan buddy:)

I've lost count of the amount of MLs I've done as AC. I've brought one of their shirts a few years back, love them (even as a Villa fan). I might start in England though very tempted by South America which will please @millossobek 😂

Yep, noticed the Midfield is a bit easy to play through but I'm gonna go with it and enjoy the ride.

I can't get over the dribbling, it's mental. If a player has the stats, you can literally 'Messi' half the AI team.

I've lost count of the amount of MLs I've done as AC. I've brought one of their shirts a few years back, love them (even as a Villa fan). I might start in England though very tempted by South America which will please @millossobek 😂

Yep, noticed the Midfield is a bit easy to play through but I'm gonna go with it and enjoy the ride.

I can't get over the dribbling, it's mental. If a player has the stats, you can literally 'Messi' half the AI t
The dribbling is the best of any fooball game imo.
A south american one is nice, got two going on 14 and 15

Back
Top Bottom