The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

That is awkward... @Chris Davies , care to explain..? :LOL:
Yes Chris.
There was a verbal invitation, and I chased up with a written invitation:

Hk3t67y.png

I'll ask again, why don't you join us one night Jay?

I must discover the way to find, the OG users who are posting such questions in Quora/Quota/Whatever, and why my email is spammed by idiotic questions like this.

That said, I would love if history is a massive conspiracy, and aliens placed the Parthenon after 1800 AD, and they intentionally placed it with destroyed roof, in order to look "old" :P

For the modern era Athens, as of 2022, i can confess that it does exist, although a lot of its residents, are either ghosts or zombies!!! :P :BOP::D:LMAO:

🕵️‍♂️ :shiver: :THINK:
Screenshot_20220923_181058_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Last edited:
I so, damn, fucking hate youtube shorts. Having videos the length you want while being able to skip them whenever you want was just too handy I guess. It seems they are slowly taking all the platform, like we need another tik tok, Instagram or whatever platform I don't care to use clone. But I guess that if it's more convenient to the masters there is no much that can be done about it.

Try supporting a team that whenever an EPL manager gets the sack, your manager gets linked to the job every single time. I thought people were supposed to progress their careers? Not take a step down

Well, our situation is now hilarious.
Matt Taylor was offered the Rotherham job which he accepted on Friday.

Chris Wilder was sacked today, so Rotherham have now turned round to our manager and stated that nothing had been signed and Rotherham are now in talks with CW about becoming their new manager.

Not working actually anything, just maintining a chat and call support to your team and other departments the entire day.
Plus you are introvert, so double the taxing to your mental health.

Well, our situation is now hilarious.
Matt Taylor was offered the Rotherham job which he accepted on Friday.

Chris Wilder was sacked today, so Rotherham have now turned round to our manager and stated that nothing had been signed and Rotherham are now in talks with CW about becoming their new manager.
After I posted this, as usual, Ange Postecoglou is linked with the vacant Wolves job

She hulk.. thor love and thunder and Doctor strange multiverse of madness I hate how Disney has made these films with lazy writing and making it all about gender.. with absolute shite woke none funny humour

My wife, cutting always the cereal package, top horizontally, while i have been mentioning her for 10 years, the proper way to cut the bag.

It should be opened, according to the black marker, I've drawn.
IMG_20221014_220306.jpg

And not like this... 🤬
IMG_20221014_221224.jpg

That's a disgrace.....

I like the way she opens it. Easier to seal it back and store. You know nothing about cereal fashion, John Snow
Ι am storimg them, by wrapping from top to middle and then use a rubber band.

Like this IMG_20221014_222746.jpg so it is the same result for packaging.

But when serving to eat, with the horizontal opening, you must apply more degrees than the critical angle allows, resulting throwing in your bawl, much more quantity than the needed one. Basically the amount of cereals falling is with very little or completely out of control.

This angle i applied, is a product of tons of years of studies and experiments, since my childhood :P

Back
Top Bottom