The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Patches missing BASIC F'ing kits!! This, for example, is the away kit. THE AWAY KIT!! Missing from the game. What use is a dark red kit & a black kit only? So I have to come to my rescue once again...🙄

Attachments

• PES4 Naka Reggina away.jpg
    PES4 Naka Reggina away.jpg
    561.9 KB · Views: 25
This new mobile game, Marvel Snap..This shite is everywhere, for some damn reason. Advertising in Youtube, sponsoring videos, ffs!!!!

In the beginning I was willing to try it out of curiosity. After that shityy campaign, i totally have no intention to.

I am very much pissed off that our leaders/politicians don't care of the climate change and what scientist talk about that. I mean I'm scared about my future and that from my kids and their kids...

And I'm very pissed off that our politicians even don't care that some right wingers on secret papers or in parts in public TV-documentations talk about a "day x" that their want to coup germany since some years. This week 1k of policemen make a act to arrested 25 people and shakedown his houses/apartments.
One of the arrested people is a former member of the german "Bundestag" - the parliament and she was a judge on a law court in Berlin and is a member of the right winger party afd.
The police found weapons, plans and documents that these idiots recruit bundeswehr soldiers (one of them was a KSK (specops soldier and he agreed)) and police officers.

And the government say that they are completley surprised that this is possible and that these for sure are only isolated cases.

knock knock houston we have a problem. WAKE UP DEAR OUR POLITICIANS/LEADERS! 👓🕊️🌱🌈❤️💟☮️🆘♀️♂️⚧🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🇺🇳🧿

Some idot prat call kits/face collectors (or whatever) and posted in youtube. Instead provide password in description they show the password in the f*cking length video . Don't know what is fcking wrong with them . So annoying

Last edited:
Some idot prat call kits/face collectors (or whatever) and posted in youtube. Instead provide password in description they show the password in the f*cking length video . Don't know what is fcking wrong with them . So annoying
lol, can relate. What's even worse sometimes they separate the password letter by letter. Like "A" in 00:05 then "B" in 01:00

Oooohhhhhhhhhh...

...why does that piss you off?! (Genuinely intrigued!)
When you usually keep the bag in the box like me, and you pour your cereal, there is always a chance some pieces fall back in the box. Now when you have a hole in the box, the cereal don't stay in the bottom but fall trough the hole, making a mess. Total regression from good old boxes without those idiotic peepholes, imo. :RANT:

I am very new to Twitter, not even a year, only created an account to share to share Nintendo Switch captures.

Until now i felt like it was the promise land, no copyright content, free to upload my purely for fun videos.

Today i got a temporary block, had to unlock my account, and went to my email, to check what was about. It seems, for now, one video of mine was removed after a DMCA claim, by some company acting representing Sony, and what i was impressed, they sent an email to Twitter, reporting in text, one by one the users that violated copyright songs, with title of the artist, song, the copyright owner, and the links of the videos.

Well i am scrolling down the mail, to understand, cause i would expect to be some thousands or millions of Twitts, but for the moment, it's like a sneak peak of some dozens of accounts.

And i am really shocked, since my uploads have usually some 10~15 viewership maximum , how teh heck did those dudes spotted my content 😋😜🙂

And give me a break, AFAIK Twitter videos cannot generate money, like it happens on YouTube, what's the deal here. If it is to become a YouTube 2.0, than my lifespan on this media will be shorter than Hi5 amd MySpace! 🤔

The inventor of this salami packaging. It has a mark in a corner, stating "OPEN HERE", but 50% of times, it is either not opening, no matter the power you apply, or the packaging is destroyed and you have to keep them in an other bag.

Also the placing of the salami slices, is usually top->bottom from the suggested spot to open, so in order to take only one, you have to almost destroy the next one.

Salami_Aeros_DF_ifantis_0aa3229ee9c61ba7ca3043f28698fc6d.png

Harry Potter and the complete franchise.

Lucky for me it is still quite at the moment about these in the media.

:MAD:

We've got to think of the snowflakes.

I know but getting writers to re-write the books so they don't contain hurtful words like 'fat', 'ugly' and a few other things to make them politically correct today.
But the one thing I really don't get and my Mrs really doesn't get, why have they re-written Fantastic Mr. Fox so he has 3 daughters instead of 3 sons.

I know but getting writers to re-write the books so they don't contain hurtful words like 'fat', 'ugly' and a few other things to make them politically correct today.
But the one thing I really don't get and my Mrs really doesn't get, why have they re-written Fantastic Mr. Fox so he has 3 daughters instead of 3 sons.
They are removing descriptive words, replacing with nothing. Mrs Twit being fearfully ugly is more descriptive than just ugly. Its descriptive words that build images in peoples heads. Removing those and most characters can be imagined the same really.

I haven't read that book but I presume that replacement is due to a lack of women characters, I cant say female as that word has been removed from all books apparently.

Why did you use the words "fat and ugly" when replying to me? Have you been talking to Chris Davies?

Back
Top Bottom