UFL [All Platforms]

This was .......
Well, I expected nothing and since they said "First Look - Gameplay", I still ended up being disappointed
At least show 45 minutes of a normal game?

"Your favorite players"
"Play like them too"
Oh and that menu / lobby screen

Is this Fortnite Football?

Well, you can already see where money for development went ... In the beginning he listed : marketing expertes, partners, ambasadors etc etc ... but no developers :LOL:
I called it.
I mean, All these endorsements are more than any other independent football game can hope for outside of PES & FIFA, Which has to stand for something...

...Either they have A LOT of money and that'll go on both marketing/ambassadors and more importantly, Development and production...

...Or they ONLY blow their budget on ambassadors & licensing and it's meaningless if the game is bad.
I had a feeling it wasn't going to be raw uninterrupted gameplay and that it was going to pay tribute to EA's disorientating, confusing quick camera cuts and frenetic summer trailers. It's misleading, They could've saved all this to fill any other quiet week but they know what they were doing from a marketing and engagement standpoint.

Come on FIFA online idiots, do me a favor for once and kill this in first two months ... because you are audience for this obviosly

No you are giving them too much credit there. Plenty of developers have been throwing out the "when it's ready" line for years at this point.
Not really it was a nice and obvious poke at Konami.
And i dont mind lower graphics and imperfect animations if the gameplay is fine which we dont know much about yet, thats too much credit nowdays?

Also.....
Go to 14:59
View attachment 142150
Slow it to 0.25 speed on youtube
Do you see the 2nd defender near the striker?
If you just watch it, that defender just pretends like no one is there and walks away
View attachment 142151
Ok, maybe I'm judging a lot, but isn't this concerning?
looks like that fuckin mobile game that just released on pc the other day
in other words it looks awful
That Ronaldo looking robot they talked to looked pretty convincing, I'll give them that.
That whole segment was super cringe

Efootball 22 have given a half-finished game, we are waiting for version 1.0.0 and I see how it will be. This UFL too much hype after looking at the end I’m not thrilled.

Back
Top Bottom