V / Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Mods | Gameplay | Career

I've updated the early test gameplay to 0.4. Some features may be broken and this was a very quick compile :)
Man this gamespeed is heavy quick is it right? :-D i am fine with TU1 and your v0.3 Gameplay, only crosses from CPU are missing, they do nothing in terms of playing high crosses into the penalty area

Man this gamespeed is heavy quick is it right? :-D i am fine with TU1 and your v0.3 Gameplay, only crosses from CPU are missing, they do nothing in terms of playing high crosses into the penalty areaalsi

Man this gamespeed is heavy quick is it right? :-D i am fine with TU1 and your v0.3 Gameplay, only crosses from CPU are missing, they do nothing in terms of playing high crosses into the penalty area
Also play the same gameplay with you I want ask you about the sliders you use are default??

I tried the newest gameplay and I found it too many red cards from ai because all of their fouls were bad tackles
ps I set referee to strict, maybe thats the reason why every bad tackle result a red card
It also seems that ai mainly use horrendous tackles
I had a match where four ai players got red card LOL

I tried the newest gameplay and I found it too many red cards from ai because all of their fouls were bad tackles
ps I set referee to strict, maybe thats the reason why every bad tackle result a red card
It also seems that ai mainly use horrendous tackles
I had a match where four ai players got red card LOL

Are you using Paul's Locale.ini too? If so disable KILL_EVERYONE=1 (change to 0 or delete the line).

1665907281970.png

Are you using Paul's Locale.ini too? If so disable KILL_EVERYONE=1 (change to 0 or delete the line).

View attachment 182805
thanks mate, no I only use the 'V Gameplay Mod - v0.4.fbmod'
I think I can live with it, not every match is as crazy as that
and I think its part of ea fault because I experienced the red card effect without gameplay mod before
sometimes the cpu striker just intend to tackle my player on my own half and then they get a red card LMAO

thanks mate, no I only use the 'V Gameplay Mod - v0.4.fbmod'
I think I can live with it, not every match is as crazy as that
and I think its part of ea fault because I experienced the red card effect without gameplay mod before
sometimes the cpu striker just intend to tackle my player on my own half and then they get a red card LMAO

It's possible that does in fact include Locale.ini stuff including KILL_EVERYONE=1 not sure tbh, you could create your own mod which is essentially a locale.ini with that set to 0 and have it set lower in the mod order so it's loaded last.

So you're playing FIFA 23 but it's not really FIFA 23?
Not joking, if the tool for gameplay is very advanced, you can litteraly recreate a game from scratch based on Fifa, even changing the core issues. I check the

Fifa's edit tool and it's far advanced, but i don't think you can already change core stuffs and it will be super hardcore to recreate a different AI.
but we never know if the tool evolve. FTM i saw vids and it was just very average (well it's hard to change a Capernaum to something regular)

in your latest v0.6 and the previous v0.4 when i pass back to the GK he sometimes dont react to the ball and only when the ball rolls not into the goal

Hey guys.

I have finally got round to fixing the Career Mod and released Version 0.4. Some nifty improvements in there. Read the list on the first post.

I have also released Gameplay Mod Version 0.9. Slowly making progress but still some things I am desperate to fix (like AI Crossing!!!).

All available on the first post!

Hey guys.

I have finally got round to fixing the Career Mod and released Version 0.4. Some nifty improvements in there. Read the list on the first post.

I have also released Gameplay Mod Version 0.9. Slowly making progress but still some things I am desperate to fix (like AI Crossing!!!).

Great, for your Gameplay mod you suggest any slider options or default?

Hey guys.

Sounds great! Thanks Paul :) Will check them out after lunch :)

Hello all,

Here I will post my mods for the season of FIFA 23.

This will include but not limited to Career and Gameplay mods.

All the mods currently require the latest Frostbite Modding Tool

Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Gameplay Mod

Download from Mediafire - FIFA 23 Gameplay Mod folder

Summary
My gameplay mods are always based on football in the United Kingdom, especially the English league pyramid. As a huge Swansea City and general football fan, I've watched likely over a million hours of football in my lifetime. The top things that comes to mind when thinking of British football, physicality, mistakes and a huge gap of ability between the very top and bottom! This mod is designed to achieve that.

Current Gameplay Mod Features:
# Player Speed
- Player base speed lowered by 10% with a 5% increase in top speed, lowering overall speed but increasing the gap between the top and bottom players
- Players with a poor dribbling attribute will struggle to dribble with the ball, especially turning in tight spaces

# Player Strength
- Players with high strength and balance have a significant advantage over others in the physical side of the game. You will notice this in 1v1 battles and in air collisions

# AI (NOT COMPLETE)
- AI will play much more long passes
- AI will not play as much Tika Taka (NOT 100% COMPLETE, FIFA23 stopped my usual tricks)
- AI will cross the ball (NOT 100% COMPLETE, FIFA23 stopped my usual tricks)
- AI will FOUL and are very aggressive
- AI will shoot on sight / edge of the box
- AI will constantly attack but without "scripting"
- AI will make mistakes in pursuit of creating chances

# Positioning
- Players will cover space, maintain shape and generally defend much better

# Defending
- Tackling is much more difficult, especially whilst running
- Blocking is much more difficult and there is no difference between a User or AI blocking ability (not sure why EA did this?)
- It is much easier to push a player over whilst tackling

# Goalkeepers
- Goalkeepers are based on ability
- Fixed saving ability when the ball is next their body
- Made GK have moments of brilliance ("What. A. Save!")

# Passing
- Passing is much more based on ability, there is a big difference between top and bottom players. Bottom players will make many more mistakes making a Tika Taka game extremely difficult whilst in League 2 or playing a good opposition.

# Shooting
- Shooting is much more based on ability, there is a big difference between top and bottom players.
- Finesse shots are much more difficult and only the top players can get them right.

# Injuries
- Players are much more likely to pick up light injuries ("knock") from the physical side of football. This is one of my bug bears of vanilla EA FIFA, Football is a physical game and in real life, all you see is players rolling around "injured". I have done my best to add this to the game.

# Many other smaller things!

Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Career Mod

Download from Mediafire - FIFA 23 Career Mod folder link

Current Career Mod Features:
# AI Transfers
- All AI teams will try and improve / replace missing players

# Youth Academy
- All teams have much more realistic Youth Systems with a significantly less chance of a star player in the ranks
- All Youth Players are much more likely to have traits

# Finances
- All teams start with less money but earn it through ticket and shirt sales

# Player Wages
- Player wages closely match (as best as one can) real world wages

# Player Values
- Player value closely match (as best as one can) real world values. Mostly based on Transfermarkt and real world transfers.

# Simulation Settings
- Simulation of match scores, player ratings and stats based on real world stats

Enjoy,

P
New career mode needed mode or continue with one I have mate

Hey guys.

Thank you mate this works fine career mode now loads up with the new mod

Hey guys.

in v0.9 i noticed on Legend difficult that AI is not sprinting?
Overall its very good but that missing sprinting is a little bit weird.
AI could also shoot more from outside the box, sometimes it seems like they do much Ticki Tacka INSIDE the penalty area. It seems like they want to run with the ball at their feet direct into the net

Why does the last couple of gameplay patches have to edit the Installerdata.xml?

Because of this you can't run Cheat Editor so can use the settings available in there.

Is there another way to stop the Anti Cheat from loading without using the Installerdata.xml, to stop it.

I love the difficulty and pace of the game in the last mod.

But there is a problem with the shots, they come out very weak.

Thanks for you hard work Paul, Great mod gameplay!!!

Just played first time in a week installed new mods and now my crowd sounds Have gone really weird ?

Just played first time in a week installed new mods and now my crowd sounds Have gone really weird ?
That's a Live Editor (or very old version of FMT) fault.

I love the difficulty and pace of the game in the last mod.

But there is a problem with the shots, they come out very weak.

Thanks for you hard work Paul, Great mod gameplay!!!
Thanks for playing them. Yeah, I agree, shots are too weird at the moment. Looking into it.

Why does the last couple of gameplay patches have to edit the Installerdata.xml?

Because of this you can't run Cheat Editor so can use the settings available in there.

Is there another way to stop the Anti Cheat from loading without using the Installerdata.xml, to stop it.
That has nothing to do with the mod. Latest FMT tools moved away from using the EAAC bypass made by Aranaktu. The only reason I did this was 1. because we could never be certain it would work with the latest EA Updates and 2. The crowd sound bug.

That has nothing to do with the mod. Latest FMT tools moved away from using the EAAC bypass made by Aranaktu. The only reason I did this was 1. because we could never be certain it would work with the latest EA Updates and 2. The crowd sound bug.

Do your latest Gameplay/Career mods work with older versions of FMT if we wanted to combine FMT mods with Live Editor + Cheat Table?

Do your latest Gameplay/Career mods work with older versions of FMT if we wanted to combine FMT mods with Live Editor + Cheat Table?
The latest versions have concentrated more on Editor tools rather than the compiler/installer of mods. So they **should** be Ok. The only way to find out is try it for yourself.

That's a Live Editor (or very old version of FMT) fault.

Thanks for playing them. Yeah, I agree, shots are too weird at the moment. Looking into it.

cheers mate you were right

Back
Top Bottom