V / Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Mods | Gameplay | Career

Do your latest Gameplay/Career mods work with older versions of FMT if we wanted to combine FMT mods with Live Editor + Cheat Table?

I have only tried v23.6 and the answer is no - The game crashes after the splash screen.
All later versions need to edit the installerdata.xml

So, you either play with gameplay mods or you play with cheat engine improvements.

Last edited:
I have only tried v23.6 and the answer is no - The game crashes after the splash screen.
All later versions need to edit the installerdata.xml

So, you either play with gameplay mods or you play with cheat engine improvements.
OR

You play with Aranaktu Live Editor

OR

You play with my anti cheat bypass still active by changing the FIFA23Profile "UseACBypass" setting to true. But I wont be held responsible for the crowd sound bug :)

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I posted.
Thanks @paulv2k4 and the rest of the modding community for the frostbite tool.
I'm enjoying the paul's gameplay and career patch. Great work!
Only one thing that's annyoying me atm is the silly tackles the AI makes resulting in red cards. I trying looking for the local.ini file to edit that line of code but It's different from the prevoius fifas. Any pointers to how to acess the local.ini file for the gameplay ?

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I posted.
Thanks @paulv2k4 and the rest of the modding community for the frostbite tool.
I'm enjoying the paul's gameplay and career patch. Great work!
Only one thing that's annyoying me atm is the silly tackles the AI makes resulting in red cards. I trying looking for the local.ini file to edit that line of code but It's different from the prevoius fifas. Any pointers to how to acess the local.ini file for the gameplay ?
Either 1. You are not running the full mod OR 2. You have referee strictness on too high. (in option in game doesn't control foul count, only the card strictness) You can't access the locale.ini since FIFA 22. You need the project file or a way to decrypt it back to text.

Is it possible to put custom kits in the game yet ?
I have tested a few kits, seems to be OK for the ones I did.

Either 1. You are not running the full mod OR 2. You have referee strictness on too high. (in option in game doesn't control foul count, only the card strictness) You can't access the locale.ini since FIFA 22. You need the project file or a way to decrypt it back to text.

I have tested a few kits, seems to be OK for the ones I did.
nice, what did you use to put in game? i did it last year with the editor tool i think but suppose thats not working for 23 yet?

Either 1. You are not running the full mod OR 2. You have referee strictness on too high. (in option in game doesn't control foul count, only the card strictness) You can't access the locale.ini since FIFA 22. You need the project file or a way to decrypt it back
Thanks for the reply.
I checked I had it on strict. I'll try on default and see what happens.
I didn't bother with fifa22 on pc, so was out of the loop.

Does the gameplay mod configure automaticlly the sliders or should we use default ones?

Do the sliders yourself mate
Thanks, wonder if we should use default speed, slow speed... what difficulty.. if i should use os sliders or it wont go well with the mod..

And do we need to start a new career?

Thanks, wonder if we should use default speed, slow speed... what difficulty.. if i should use os sliders or it wont go well with the mod..

And do we need to start a new career?
Myself play world class slow speed use operation sport sliders mate

I apologize if this is off topic, but Paul, do you still
have the Fifa 20 Career expansion mod? That application really was interesting but I don’t have it on my computer anymore.

thanks for the amazing tool. Now i managed to change the emblem. But how to change team name using this tool?

thanks for the amazing tool. Now i managed to change the emblem. But how to change team name using this tool?
You need to export the "loc" database (shown below in screenshot, export the DB and meta XML for the language you want to edit) to change a team name and edit it in DB Master (link here for that tool).
1666906141515.png
You then open the meta and DB in DB Master.
1666906206894.png1666906221814.png
You then search for the team name you want to edit using the search box at the top (ensure you click "source text", first).
1666906296759.png
Edit as much as you want. Then hit save.
Then reimport the DB file.
All done :)

I apologize if this is off topic, but Paul, do you still
have the Fifa 20 Career expansion mod? That application really was interesting but I don’t have it on my computer anymore.
Oh wow, I remember that ambitious project! I don't have the expansion mod anymore. Sorry.

You need to export the "loc" database (shown below in screenshot, export the DB and meta XML for the language you want to edit) to change a team name and edit it in DB Master (link here for that tool).
View attachment 184548
You then open the meta and DB in DB Master.
View attachment 184549View attachment 184550
You then search for the team name you want to edit using the search box at the top (ensure you click "source text", first).
View attachment 184551
Edit as much as you want. Then hit save.
Then reimport the DB file.
All done :)
hehe.png

its perfect now. thanks gaffer!

Good afternoon gamers,

After all that work put into FMT, its time for the mods to get some love.

My gameplay mod has been updated with the latest FMT and I am quite happy with the way it is going. Having lots of fun with this one. (link)

Just getting into this as a pes player and played past fifa but not from 2010
With your mods makes it so much better that career mod no silly transfers
Just having problem trying your gameplay mods as there locale or something if could give us a quick message to try them thanks Paul legend in my eyes mate 🤙

Good afternoon gamers,

After all that work put into FMT, its time for the mods to get some love.

My gameplay mod has been updated with the latest FMT and I am quite happy with the way it is going. Having lots of fun with this one. (link)

Had some really good games with it. One thing that I really like, not sure if it's real or imagined! But as players get tired their touch and awareness seems to get worse as the game goes on, is this real or in my head? :)

Had some really good games with it. One thing that I really like, not sure if it's real or imagined! But as players get tired their touch and awareness seems to get worse as the game goes on, is this real or in my head? :)
That is what i tried to achieve. Nice to see it working for you.

Back
Top Bottom