What are you listening to?

A bit late to the party, but damn the song is good. The build up towards the end with the drums getting louder and louder, so so good. It's as good as it gets for a demo.

Might as well share what I've been listening to these days, most of you might remember it from the PES2013 PESEdit patch. Sadly, they disbanded shortly after with just one album released:

HI guys i am really interested in listening to some really good album tracks that sometimes get overlooked as they were never released as singles. Here i post some examples of what i mean. So if you know any i can try, Thanks.

HI guys i am really interested in listening to some really good album tracks that sometimes get overlooked as they were never released as singles. Here i post some examples of what i mean. So if you know any i can try, Thanks.

I'll recommend from what I know/like:

I Can't Win - The Strokes

In Transit - Albert Hammond Jr. (didn't really find if it was a single or not)

Tell Her Tonight - Franz Ferdinand

Two Receivers - Klaxons (This one you either love or hate, I think)

@ryudek Thanks for that mate, i think tracks 2,3,4 could be real growers, i will return in a couple of days and re listen to them all again. :TU:

@Buzzy oh man, I really REALLY love Down by the Sea, that's a great song (in a way, kind of like Men at Work's very own Champagne Supernova, if you think about it!)

Another great underlooked track from that album is:

And another 80's lesser-known track which I like:

sorry only 720p. not my video. Can't find the original video from "arte concerts"

Back
Top Bottom