What are you listening to?

For those looking for new Rock bands in the vein of Post-Punk, Irish Band Fontaines DC came out few years ago and they're one of the few bands that I've liked for a while. Definitely hear their albums 'A Hero's Death' , and 'Skinty Fia'

But anyhow, their vocalist has just released a Solo album, I think its solid - its not Post-Punk ish like Fontaines DC , its a lot more Acoustic meets Trip Hop. It doesn't meet the levels of the band but its not too bad

@Buzzy haha I never played Road Rash, but Rusty Cage definitely sounds like a great song for a racing game!!

I think the song you mean is this. :LOL: First time I hear it, love the Grunge/Hard Rock vibes to it!!

@Buzzy haha I never played Road Rash, but Rusty Cage definitely sounds like a great song for a racing game!!

I think the song you mean is this. :LOL: First time I hear it, love the Grunge/Hard Rock vibes to it!!

This is how i remember it....

And another one from the game by soundgarden...

I wish they would remake it.

Guys wanted to ask, is there a way to increase Spotify's 10,000 song playlist limit even with the paid version? There are several websites that say it can be done, while others say it's impossible. I like to have one playlist and add a lot of songs from different genres and play them on shuffle, but the 10,000 song limit is making my personal playlist a bit buggy and it reaches a point where I can't add more tunes. Any help would be much appreciated! :TU:

Oh boy! The first time I come onto this thread and I see the love for ‘Jessie’ by Paw 😍. I absolutely love the album this is from. I mean I ABSOLUTELY love it 😄. ‘Jessie’ and ‘The Bridge’ appearing on Road Rash was just the cherry on the cake as I love the Road Rash series.

what I have been listening to recently…. It is hardly new but I’ve been listening to Rage Against The Machine pretty hardcore lately. I’ve seen so many ‘fake’ first time listen videos on YouTube recently, so it has prompted me to listen through the albums again. I listened to RAGE pretty much from about 1994 when i started getting into grunge/metal etc. Back then it was simply just ‘bad ass’ music and I never really got super deep into the lyrics ( I was just a school kid). This wave of YouTube videos has made me listen to it deeply. So I suppose the ‘fake’ vids have been a positive. Plus a couple of them are pretty entertaining 😄.

Back
Top Bottom