What are you listening to?

I like to post this periodically for those who have never heard it. If you have 16 mins to chill, this will take you on a musical trip. If someone walked in halfway through, they would think WTF are you listening to? :D

Absolutely love this album, from top to bottom. :TU: 🎸

I feel the same way about this one. Played it non stop. I was annoyed that they removed the intro riff from Motorcycle Emptiness when they released the radio single! Never quite felt the same about the rest of their stuff, not that I didn't like them but they never grabbed me like this one did.

I will also say that James Dean Bradfield should be the poster boy for misheard lyrics. Even the songs I know really well I sometimes think, that's not what you said :LOL:

@mattmid Generation Terrorists was a great album too! I especially loved "Motorcycle Emptiness"! In Everything Must Go though, I liked the fact that they moved from their more "punky" influences to more of an "alternative rock" sound, which I really loved! It's one of my top 10 albums of the 90's! :TU:

@ilfaraone92 definitely my favorite Metallica Album. A Youtuber did 5 awesome remixes called "And Justice for Jason" with remixed bass, from level 1 to 5. This is level 3, my favorite. I think this brings the album to a whole different level. :)

Top tier album. I'm using To Live Is To Die to deal with Saint-Maximin's selling to Al-Ahli... It might sound and stupid but I'm dead rn.

However, Metallica has great bangers and Jason's disrespect was totally uncalled for, especially given how AJFA was with Jason's fills and overall playing.

@millossobek Millos…only you could have a playlist with 10,000 songs and be disappointed and say, “argh, not enough” 🤣
I was FINALLY able to solve this! Thanks to a link provided by @Buzzy

All I had to do is create a folder with two separate playlists, (or as many as I want), and then shuffle the folder, not the individual playlists! :TU: Actually quite glad to solve this limit issue! Cheers @Buzzy :BEER:

1690233789290.png

Back
Top Bottom