World Cup 2022 Qatar

I'm kinda afraid of foretelling anything about the results, for a bunch of upsets have been there in this world cup so far.
But I can't help saying good-bye Japan, oh dear.

what idiots! Dumb idiots!
That's sad to see on many sides. It's a shame that people cannot celebrate a sporting event. However, it does beg the question... when living in the lion's den isn't it better to remain a bit more lowkey? Not go poking it with a big stick.

Unfortunately, Tho Pro, it's a sign of the times. Mixed with the good the bad and the idiotic.

That's sad to see on many sides. It's a shame that people cannot celebrate a sporting event. However, it does beg the question... when living in the lion's den isn't it better to remain a bit more lowkey? Not go poking it with a big stick.

Unfortunately, Tho Pro, it's a sign of the times. Mixed with the good the bad and the idiotic.
Yeah, crazy!

Worst so far is Germany. Having great coach but played like ass. 2nd one would be Belgium, Martinez is like english southgate. Belgium wasted their golden generation with him. Still they both can go to r16 tho

USA easilly :P to the Top-16. Jules Rimet Trophy we're comming!!!

In the more serious part, Netherlands needs to fix their mentality asap, cause the group stage was the easiest possible, and with this joga bonito and no shape in all lines chaos they have, the first TIER-A/B opponent they face, they will be out again.

Wales, First world cup apperance in 64 years, coming with golfer unmotivated Bale. I'd say it's understandable if they're not doing great.

Nah, it's very good wc with the amount of surprises. I bet if this was held during june-july many of these big european giants would fell apart.

Last edited:
USA easilly :P to the Top-16. Jules Rimet Trophy we're comming!!!

In the more serious part, Netherlands needs to fix their mentality asap, cause the group stage was the easiest possible, and with this joga bonito and no shape in all lines chaos they have, the first TIER-A/B opponent they face, they will be out again.
I'm kinda of USA going very far in this tournament and God forbid winning it haha and football should officially be called soccer. But again on a more serious note, they are going strong this time despite drawing against Wales and Iran but their real competitiveness is going to show up during the knockouts.

So happy for Senegal for making it out of the groups, good luck finding a way to Pickford though, but I hope they find their true fighting spirit, the same way they did in the last AFCON.

I would also like Ghana to steal a spot in the round of 16 but it very tough for them especially the fact that they are facing Uruguay who are desperately looking for the win to secure the qualification.
@The Moroccan forgot to mention, the most pleasant surprise until now, Morocco. I hope the best for your team. Enough with this EURO/LATAM dominance.
Thanks mate. It's time to finally find the potential of this squad, I don't wanna higher my expectations to an unrealistic scale but, I think after the must-win game v Canada we will get into real business.
We need that cause that boosts the players, just like that offside goal v Belgium, it was the reason players kept dominating the opposition, and this cause is facing Spain in the next round as I already said, players will do all they can to take revenge of what happened in 2018.

I hate to say it, but.. it's probably one of the World Cups I've enjoyed the most out of the last editions. Such a shame it's winter and I can't see a lot of games due to timetable.

Don't really have a favourite at the moment. I was cheering for Urugay, Ecuador, Japan and Saudi Arabia after the first games and it.. let's say, didn't turn that well for most of them at least for now, lol. I guess I'll still support the underdogs while hoping to just see great football from the bigs.

Shocker ! France lost, i thought they were unbeatable. In span of 3 min tunisia almost got to r16. Next holiday is coming ? Surely this is the biggest win so far.

Denmark played like a loser. Congrats to Australia.

Oh boy, Tunisia played very very well against Denmark, they should have won that game so they can stay safe in the next matches, imagine beating France but that win came to nothing. Idk if Denmark are just bad or trying to create unnecessary drama just like they did with their kits, but honestly they deserve not being in the next round.

Imagine beating France but that win came to nothing.

It's bittersweet ending for them. Sucks they got out but atleast this win will be talked for years to come. I mean not many country can beat defending world champion in competitive match ! on top of that, the france played their best players on the pitch for like 30-40 minutes ! That's impressive to me.

I hope tunisian welcome their players like hero. These guys deserve it.

USA on to the round of 16. They've got a lot more talent on the field than they typically get credit for. Their biggest problem is the head coach. He's under-experienced, he's incredibly beholden to his 'system' and he's as stubborn as I've ever seen.

To those who haven't watched every match for the last few years, this is most apparent in the 2nd halfs against Wales and Iran. Our tactics were poorly adjusted and our substitutions were either passive, or baffling.

The margins are too thin now, and they will survive only if he's able to have a perfect game.

Back
Top Bottom