Bundesliga Thread 2012/13

Re: Bundesliga Thread 2010/2011

What a fantastic match by Gladbach. I can't believe it. It's not the same team. Favre made great work with the same players who played in previous bad season. I hope they'll play like that in every match. This great club deserve it.

what a match they played tonight , i enjoy so much looking them

that badavilla or how was the name its one "animal" what a great player hes soooo strong

i hope too this team do well and why not like BVB last season :P

They try to play like Dortmund in last season. Short passes and pressing on the opponent half. It's great to see them on pitch.
that badavilla or how was the name its one "animal" what a great player hes soooo strong
Yeah, it's hard to believe that he was on loan last half year.

Bobadilla is his name.
And yes, he can be a beast, but for the majority of his time at Gladbach he failed to be of any use, to be frank.

The fourth goal was the best, great first time cross from Arango.

@Bayern

111_20110710202802_obama_rage_face.png

I hope we can confirm this great performance against Zurich on Tuesday. We need confidence for the difficult game in Kaiserslautern next week.

Marco Reus turning out to be a very nice player! Every time I watch him, I'm impressed. Even when his team loses like recently against Schalke.

He's still very young but is already a very effective player. I think he'll get his debut for National team soon. If it wasn't for an injury, he would already have his 1st cap a couple months ago I believe anyway.

They canceled the match of Cologne against Mainz today because referee Babak Rafati tried to commit suicide but he is alive :CONFUSE:

Wow really?!!? Please keep us up to date with any news on this topic in German media Cesc.

Babak Rafati is the German-born IRANIAN Referee. So I've always had my eye on him as he caught my attention. I admit, he's not the greatest ref but a decent and very experienced one at this point.

I'm saddened by this news. I hope everything turns out well for him. :(

Wow really?!!? Please keep us up to date with any news on this topic in German media Cesc.

Babak Rafati is the German-born IRANIAN Referee. So I've always had my eye on him as he caught my attention. I admit, he's not the greatest ref but a decent and very experienced one at this point.

I'm saddened by this news. I hope everything turns out well for him. :(
To be honest he is one of the worst referees in the last years but it is really sad to hear something like that.

He was found in the bathtub of his hotel with sliced artery on both arms and they are shure it was a try to commit suicide.
They found some notes on papers but they are not shure what they mean.

He is actually not in a critical situation anymore.

I laughed *g*.
I asked myself the same thing. They defended so well tonight, really able to shut down Bayern's offence for pretty much the whole 90 minutes, yet in Europe they give away goals as if they'd get paid to loose.
That Marseille match still haunts me in my dreams. :P

To be honest he is one of the worst referees in the last years but it is really sad to hear something like that.

He was found in the bathtub of his hotel with sliced artery on both arms and they are shure it was a try to commit suicide.
They found some notes on papers but they are not shure what they mean.

He is actually not in a critical situation anymore.

Good news.

Yes I agree that he's probably one of if not THE worst ref in Bundesliga. :P

I thought they may have relegated him to 2. Bundesliga or something but no he's still there.

Anyway hope he gets better.

What a Borussia match for opening. 6 points vs Bayern in this season is a great result for them. I hope the following matches will be on the same level. :)

What a Borussia match for opening. 6 points vs Bayern in this season is a great result for them. I hope the following matches will be on the same level. :)

+1 amazing match they did , amaing how in bundesliga always com one team from nowhere and have chances to win it , hope any of Borussia-s its going to win with year ;)

Yeah same! I've been eagerly awaiting!

God I love Bundesliga!! This league's getting better and better too!

Dortmund win away 5-1 at HSV, pretty sensational scoreline!

It looks like Gladbach is Neuer's bogey team.

Looking at the Bundesliga I think it is probably the strongest league in terms of 1 to 18 (or one to 20 if you take bigger leagues) in Europe.

Agreed, anyone can beat anyone on their day. It's close at the top, close in the middle and close at the bottom.

I'd love to get over and go and watch a game. Love going to Germany as it is but sampling Bundesliga atmosphere would be something else. So much better than sterile, strict EPL games.

Looking at the Bundesliga I think it is probably the strongest league in terms of 1 to 18 (or one to 20 if you take bigger leagues) in Europe.

i haven't watched enough bundesliga this season to really say i know what i'm talking about....... but i do have the exact same feeling

That is a fantastic website Andre...i have that site for a couple of months among my favourites...and i rarely visit it.

Indeed Gerd. I found this website today in another forum. People in that forum were discussing about Sporting's financial issues (sadly, it was revealed that Sporting is currently in technical bankruptcy) and one member posted this article to show how BVB has handled to bounce back from a terrible financial crisis. There are plenty of interesting stories in this blog.

Last edited:

Goetze has signed an extension on his contract till 2016.

Fantastic news both that Dortmund can keep hold of their best players and keep that team together, and also that a young star isn't being blinded by the money on offer from Real/City/Chelsea/wherever and isn't content just to rot on the bench there.

Be nice if BVB could get Sahin back.

I also think that is fantastic news. This Dortmund side is great. I would like to see them 5 or 6 seasons together.

And don't forget Marco Reus is joining this squad next year too! :BOP:

Back
Top Bottom