eFootball (All Platforms)

?????

What are we talking about? USA national team was never licensed in PES? (At least the European versions)
I think you're right. I never bothered to check NT, lol.

Maybe NT itself was never licensed but some of real players are licensed through fifpro. And since efootball started they have MLSPA licensed, there should be more real USA players in NT. Idk the reason why they didn't use the same method in pes.

Last edited:

Maybe NT itself was never licensed but some of real players are licensed through fifpro. And since efootball started they have MLSPA licensed, there should be more real USA players in NT. Idk the reason why they didn't use the same method in pes.
They can't. They can't have a national team with half licensed players and half not. That would get them.in legal trouble. Since it is then clearly the US National Team and not a US Team with fake players. So what they need to do is have the national team with fake players and you can by hand transfer the real players in. If I remember it correctly it had to do with some legal problems that were with Germany National team in the past when they had Fifpro Players added in the team without having the full German national team license and since then it was always done this way with not fully licensed national teams: use fake players even if real players are in the game.

Fifa did the same with Brazil. Since they didn't have the real license for the Team, they had fake players and in Career mode and so on you could nominate the real ones. For World Cup they now added the real Brazil license.

The license for a National Team and licenses for clubs are two separate things. Same for the players. As in other National Teams, the same here with USA, players that play at clubs that are licensed, under FIFpro like Pulisic (Chelsea) or other Players that play in fully licensed Club.

So, since forever, having a Pulisic licensed for his club, does n't mean, you can use him in your USA default squad, since you don;t have the license. And that's how we ended up, since the very early years to the first known DUPLICATES.

An official version of Pulisic here : https://www.pesmaster.com/c-pulisic/pes-2021/player/112104/

And a fake duplicate counterpart, named B. Koumas : https://www.pesmaster.com/b-koumas/pes-2021/player/374248/

In the above example, if your start a Master league in an unedited database, since NAtional Teams are created by the ML pool, and are not 50% standalone, like out of the box, the USA NT will pick Pulisic from Chelsea and the fake duplicate KOUMAS won't exist in your ML database.

Well to conclude with PES, Editing, licensing history, the most win-win solution, was the Edim Mode. You went to NT register players, pick KOUMAS, select to call Pulisic over his fake duplicate, and you have the desired "official" player in your NT team. Then you can leave the duplicate in the void of Free Agents, if you plan a Master League, or edit him in another player, for player that are not in game, like the BL player. And that's all, so simple.

Now , AFAIK , the reason we are doing this discussion, is that eFuteBol, does not have EDIT MODE. That's the deal, i assume.:))

Have a nice weekend everybody.

LOL. They even turned off live comments.

7 months since 1.0 and we still do not have the usual things you would expect in a next gen football game like weather, customizable time limit, edit mode, offline modes, etc.

Konami better to update this image from dreamteam page or they're gonna get sued, lol

dreamteam_4_en.jpg

I'd rather dip my face in a vat of acid than play a 'Bruno Fernandes' cup.

I wish it had edit mode so I could rename it 'The diving, cheating, whinging, rat face cup'.

?????

What are we talking about? USA national team was never licensed in PES? (At least the European versions)
Never. Just that there was O.F. with tons of in-game players + fakes renamed.
I personally redo faces too so if you ddl one of "my" file (some has used it for their O.F., i don't GAF) or any other OF, players where always been renamed.

But fakes players have everything "real" except name and face not lookalike at all : there's some duplicates makes with the IG editor much more lookalike than the ones on the pitch.

Each year since PES 17, i purposed NT remade on PESGaming, with faces, height, boots and all. As i love to play all NT cup and leagues... Remind me old-school football games where there was only Nations on it.

Otherwise, everytime i open an image related to Efootball, it's fugly as hell. Looks like players makes some advertising for a candy store for not saying LGBT+++ promoted (just hate lobbies and "too much" things. Nothing homophobic or whatever here)
It's perhaps dumb, but it pull me off to even play the game. As there's the same kind of colors and presentations on it.

Last edited:
All (if not %99 of players) of USA (and Mexico) and most African NTs (plus Saudi Arabia and Qatar) real squad players are in the database with even with good quality minipics (formation icons). Thing is internal editor (like pes2021 one) blocks you from replacing a fake player in an unlicensed NT with his real version). Even when efootball editor will be added I am sure it will be the same behavior. Replacing these players with hex editing database files is possible I thought to do it with my efootball patch but it is a very tiresome and time consuming job. Plus it's rumored that 2.3 will release in a month or so breaking everything again.

All (if not %99 of players) of USA (and Mexico) and most African NTs (plus Saudi Arabia and Qatar) real squad players are in the database with even with good quality minipics (formation icons). Thing is internal editor (like pes2021 one) blocks you from replacing a fake player in an unlicensed NT with his real version). Even when efootball editor will be added I am sure it will be the same behavior. Replacing these players with hex editing database files is possible I thought to do it with my efootball patch but it is a very tiresome and time consuming job. Plus it's rumored that 2.3 will release in a month or so breaking everything again.
Not true?
2022-10-28_19-47-10.png

What is not true? Go to an exhibition match and see if you have your real player in squad. You see him gone. At least when PES2021 was an active game (before closing servers).
In-game edit mode allows you to transfer but "blocks" changes when you use the team in game modes. I'm not sure if latest patch changed that I stopped playing PES21 a year ago.
Anyway, I do not want to continue this debate because it's futile and personally pes21 is super history to me, personally.
Anyway, case in point, most all fake USA NT players have their real versions in efootball. And CAN be added to USA NT, in efootball. Though a complicated process.

Last edited:
What is not true? Go to an exhibition match and see if you have your real player in squad. You see him gone. At least when PES2021 was an active game (before closing servers).
In-game edit mode allows you to transfer but "blocks" changes when you use the team in game modes. I'm not sure if latest patch changed that I stopped playing PES21 a year ago.
Anyway, I do not want to continue this debate because it's futile and personally pes21 is super history to me, personally.
Anyway, case in point, most all fake USA NT players have their real versions in efootball. And CAN be added to USA NT, in efootball. Though a complicated process.
On PES21 I'm almost sure once you've swapped the fakes to real players in the National Selection section on Edit Mode, when you start an Exhibition Match, you just click the L3 or R3 analogue to update the squads to what you've edited?

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I found this bit funny. What kind of content creator would fine this shit fun? You have to be an uber Coinami simp to participate in this shit. The type who excuses this company 's lack of ambition and gives away their shitty coins during live streams.

LOL. They even turned off live comments.

7 months since 1.0 and we still do not have the usual things you would expect in a next gen football game like weather, customizable time limit, edit mode, offline modes, etc.

because few people watched the same with PES 2021, so little better crap than efootball 🤡

On PES21 I'm almost sure once you've swapped the fakes to real players in the National Selection section on Edit Mode, when you start an Exhibition Match, you just click the L3 or R3 analogue to update the squads to what you've edited?
You are correct. You make your edits to EDIT MODE, go to exhibition, press L3 or R3, SWITCH Live UPDATE to OFF, and you have all your edits of your OPTION FILE fair and square.

If you leave LIVE UPDATE to ON, of course you don't play with your Option File, except for images, all player database, is the vanilla one from KONAMI.

IN GAME editor in PES 2021 DOES N'T block you. You obciously forgot to press "TURN LIVE UPDATES OFF" in team selection screen of exhibition match, that's why you had still the fake players.

THIS HAPPENED ALWAYS, with ACTIVE or IN-ACTIVE servers...

Please, let's all us, respect PES history and not give people wrong information. If we are not sure 100% about something, don't give wrong directions.

Last edited:
You are correct. You make your edits to EDIT MODE, go to exhibition, press L3 or R3, SWITCH Live UPDATE to OFF, and you have all your edits of your OPTION FILE fair and square.

If you leave LIVE UPDATE to ON, of course you don't play with your Option File, except for images, all player database, is the vanilla one from KONAMI.

IN GAME editor in PES 2021 DOES N'T block you. You obciously forgot to press "TURN LIVE UPDATES OFF" in team selection screen of exhibition match, that's why you had still the fake players.

THIS HAPPENED ALWAYS, with ACTIVE or IN-ACTIVE servers...

Please, let's all us, respect PES history and not give people wrong information. If we are not sure 100% about something, don't give wrong directions.

I'd give you .Phd title for pes if i could, lol

I'd give you .Phd title for pes if i could, lol
hahahha.. Thanks , but i would prefer to give me my OG college degree title, if possible :D :P :) which i have it frozen in stand-by mode the last 3/5/7/9 years.... :P

Just one last essay remaining, before diploma :P :P

Don't play these games with me dragging discussion somewhere else you intentionally want it to head to.

It's perfectly fine continuing the overall discussion while also acknowledging that this statement:
is factually incorrect. I understand that the game may be ancient history for you, but there are people who still play and people who might wanna try it/go back to it. So even if it's mentioned for a moment, I don't think it's unreasonable for someone correcting you on something that you've either misspoke on or didn't know. You acknowledge it (or you don't) and we move on. Idk why everyone need to be so feisty lol

Anyways, on topic, I do think it's shame that they are making the national teams available for a limited time. It wouldn't hurt whatsoever to leave them. Taking away content, is never a good thing imo. Unless you have something that you are replacing said content with. I can't imagine they'd be planning to rotate teams that are available in authentic match nor do I think it would be a good idea. Leaving the national teams in would be goodwill (albeit very little) and really wouldn't cost them.

I forgot who mentioned it but they said they lost a player or players on their dream team as they were no longer in the game (I think it was because the team they played for was relegated). I genuinely hope that there was some sort of compensation for that. Because it's honestly bs if you invest resources to acquiring and leveling up a player only to lose him for nothing due to circumstances outside of your control. I'd suggest reaching out to Konami but I can't imagine they respond let alone make things right.

Don't play these games with me dragging discussion somewhere else you intentionally want it to head to.
I don't play any games, neither i drag the discussion anywhere, cause i have stated many times, that i do not have opinion on efootball, neither i have played it, nor i am interested in the project at all.

So i do not have any agenda, or "agenda" to push, in order to play games.

And i am always happy, to read people's positive feedback on gameplay, for many reasons.

BUT FROM THIS POINT, of spoting the positives of efootball , and improvements, there is a huge difference up to the point that we "invest" flaws of past PES games, or tell lies about flaws that never existed, just to excuse efootballs poor content and treatment.

And i just replied to you, for 2 basic reasons:

1) You insisted in 2 of your posts that it's not possible to play with edited Teams in exhibition mode, in older PES that has live updates, Which is mot true as many people told you.

2) YOUR ignorance about this is not bad, but it is the very #1 question every year when option files used to be published, people on reddit, forums etc, People installed their BvB, went to play friendly match and instead of BvB roster they had B. Irons, Quaxovalgay, Castolis and other fake players. Cause they didn't know , they had to Switch OFF Live Updates.

It was surprising to me, that an experienced member, ignored a generic information like this.

Back
Top Bottom