eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

oh boy, HEEEEEEEELP! :SHOCK: :THINK:

just wanted to continue my ML (it took a while to start, i think steam updated itself) but the game won't start anymore. it just opens the steam page of PES2021.. wtf?!

is possibile delete my dream team or change my started team (exemple i start with bologna ,is possibile change to roma?)

two ML questions:

- is there a way to prevent the AI to go all out attack in cup matches? (even if it's still a draw)
- is there a way to update the away goal rule for international cup matches?

20220504233938_1.jpg

Glad I won it. When I watch 2 teammates run into each other and then have my offensive goalkeeper refuse to come off his line despite the ball played right to him resulting in a tap in for Celtic, you know it's just one of those games lol

Can anyone tell me why some stadiums I download (Like Toyota Stadium) for instance look washed out and uber bright in the lighting? The pitch looks great and so does the stadium but the players and ball have too much light on them, basically washing them out?

Ive seen this on a few stadiums now and wondered if it could be fixed?

Hello guys, I just wanted to ask if I can use a external hard drive to play PES 2021 in PC and not losing fps. I want to add the stadiums, but don't have enough space.

Hello guys, I just wanted to ask if I can use a external hard drive to play PES 2021 in PC and not losing fps. I want to add the stadiums, but don't have enough space.

Yes, this is what I use. I use a Samsung SSD, so it's very quick. I only put Sider on my external and kept the game folder on my laptop's hard drive at first, but I added a Steam location to the external SSD and moved PES 2021 over, so everything is located on that now.

After back to div 3 unbeaten from div4, straight up 5 games, 5 pissing losses in a row vs boosted teams to the death.

cry-laugh.gif

So just changed formation to see if its my messup....and i faced another legend team, 92 teamstyle and outplayed him easily.
4-0 at the 70th minutes and he disconnects...or messes up his internet on purpose? Point is efootball logo started spinning and i couldnt move nobody as usual during disconnects. BUT he could play and scored a goal during that!!!! Of course it got disc. and i got the win after all but still. WTF?! What if its a deciding goal and he can bring back his connection? Has anyone seen that? Is that something that can happen or if the logo is up then its over for the opposition?

So just changed formation to see if its my messup....and i faced another legend team, 92 teamstyle and outplayed him easily.
4-0 at the 70th minutes and he disconnects...or messes up his internet on purpose? Point is efootball logo started spinning and i couldnt move nobody as usual during disconnects. BUT he could play and scored a goal during that!!!! Of course it got disc. and i got the win after all but still. WTF?! What if its a deciding goal and he can bring back his connection? Has anyone seen that? Is that something that can happen or if the logo is up then its over for the opposition?
You sure in correct thread ? 🤔

Huh ? But the thread is pinned tho, without anyone bumping it, it always be on top 🤔

You ok there ?
From the main site its always the latest thats popping up and i lookd as far as it says efootball. To be honest i even forgot this game also called efootball too.
Leave you to it guys, enjoy!

Is it possible to create a copy of PES 21 in order to apply a different patch? So for example having Virtua Red on one game and Dream Patch on another (i want to try it out). How could I do this? Thanks.

Is it possible to create a copy of PES 21 in order to apply a different patch? So for example having Virtua Red on one game and Dream Patch on another (i want to try it out). How could I do this? Thanks.
You don't need to make a copy of PES 2021's files, You just need different Sider folders containing each patch and all you need to change is the save game folder of the patch you want to use (keeping a back up of each save folder and renaming it to eFootball PES 2021 when you want to use it.

A solution is needed. Run the application (exe file) from the zip. After extracting / unziping the zip (exe file) does not run. Tried with 7zip & Winrar. Nothing is working.
Note: Windows defender disabled from system / Windows defender removed from system.
No third-party antivirus using.
Operating system Windows 10 (Ghost Specter Edition)
Windows 10 Version / Windows 11 version has been tried by changing. Not resolved. application exe file can only be run from inside the zip folder folder. App does not run after unzip / extract. Earlier in Windows 10 version I used to run the app after unzip / extract. Not anymore. Run only from the zip folder.
Another thing is that by changing the application version, it was tried.
Application is not run after unzip / extract.
Application Name: Sider 7.1.4 by Juce for PES 2021
I will benefit if I get a solution from someone. Thanks.

Noticed the game had a small update on steam and since then it has been lagging a lot for me. Even though I play on a laptop, it was way smoother before. Any thoughts?

I am looking for some great face makers on Patreon that create for PES. Can you guide me to a few. Please send me links to their pages. So far I am a member for the following:

Caste Facemaker - PES Legends​

Mincho Sheen​

PES Legends by DNAI​

Back
Top Bottom