eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

I am looking for some great face makers on Patreon that create for PES. Can you guide me to a few. Please send me links to their pages. So far I am a member for the following:

Caste Facemaker - PES Legends​

Mincho Sheen​

PES Legends by DNAI​

Please bother to check the forum rules.
or else,
may he guide you... -> @superleeds1

A solution is needed. Run the application (exe file) from the zip. After extracting / unziping the zip (exe file) does not run. Tried with 7zip & Winrar. Nothing is working.
Note: Windows defender disabled from system / Windows defender removed from system.
No third-party antivirus using.
Operating system Windows 10 (Ghost Specter Edition)
Windows 10 Version / Windows 11 version has been tried by changing. Not resolved. application exe file can only be run from inside the zip folder folder. App does not run after unzip / extract. Earlier in Windows 10 version I used to run the app after unzip / extract. Not anymore. Run only from the zip folder.
Another thing is that by changing the application version, it was tried.
Application is not run after unzip / extract.
Application Name: Sider 7.1.4 by Juce for PES 2021
I will benefit if I get a solution from someone. Thanks.
Do you have the game on Steam?

Hey guys I was wondering if I uninstall my purchased Steam PES 2021 (want to perform a clean install so I can play with a different patch), will I be able to reinstall the game no problem? Wondering if there are any issues with reinstallation due to efootball's release or anything else before I go ahead wiith the re-download. Thanks a lot. :TU:

Hey guys I was wondering if I uninstall my purchased Steam PES 2021 (want to perform a clean install so I can play with a different patch), will I be able to reinstall the game no problem? Wondering if there are any issues with reinstallation due to efootball's release or anything else before I go ahead wiith the re-download. Thanks a lot. :TU:
Yes, no need to reinstall if you want to try other patches.

No

Anyone finding the game to be bugged when playing fifa world cup mode with a team of 60s? I mean it s very enjoyable without ai cheating but it was a bit easy since i managed to make it to the final with lebanon which is a team of 60s?? On superstar level...!!!, the gameplay is really nice but it felt easy considering im playing with players rated 60s??
Anyone like me enjoying the game while playing with lesser international teams, for example a team of 60s vs teams of 70s and early 80s, the game shines coz it s less hectic, with less physicality and slower pace due to the lesser statistics i suppose, which is how the game should be,it s a game changer to me when u play international cup competitions with a low tier team of 60s overall, vs other ai teams which are maximum early 80s, it s a joy when the game is played in this mode. I cannot go back to ML or league mode now after this, there s absolutely no ai cheating or physicality overpowering on international cup mode, and the game is night and day different

Last edited:
Guys i have this game on ps4, but i wanna buy it for pc, where can i get it? As it s nowhere to be found on steam....

my main gripe on this game, i don t really know if the new gameplay mod gives variety to the ai attacks and if it lets goalkeeper close down space in a 1 on 1, because it s a major problem in this game, goalkeeper sticks to his line all the time almost 99% of the time, making it too easy to score for the ai....in the other game the keepers have more brain tbh.

Really?
really.PNG
Took this pic on June 4 and I didn't upload here since the website was very slow and laggy due to that mentioned performance issue.

Really?
View attachment 163648
Took this pic on June 4 and I didn't upload here since the website was very slow and laggy due to that mentioned performance issue.
Update for steamdeck ?

https://steamdb.info/app/1259970/history/?changeid=14877963

also this one, lol

4Kyxd1o.png

You damn right PES 21 makes me horny, lmao :LMAO:

Has anyone had a problem with master league efootball 2021 when local competition missing such Premiere League and Serie A but international competition such UCL and UEL still on schedule. How to fix it? #ask

Has anyone had a problem with master league efootball 2021 when local competition missing such Premiere League and Serie A but international competition such UCL and UEL still on schedule. How to fix it? #ask
It depends on your mods and patches mate. Maybe you are missing something or the mods are conflicting, thus making this issue. Check it by disabling mods and re-enabling one by one and test in-game.

Yes, check out the EvoWeb patch thread, they fixed the issue by adding an extra Turkish team back in to ensure the match calendar had continuity.

Playing EvoWeb patch, Become a Legend crashes in season 2 :(
Could this be related to the Turkish league problem also affecting ML?

With the latest Evo-Web patch release they fixed a problem (typical Konami laziness I'd say) with the Turkish league that prevented ML to progress to season 2. Maybe it's the same case with BAL? Make sure you have all the latest updates by them, and that (unfortunately) you start a new BAL save once updated the patch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom