eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Does anyone know of any legit sellers of Steam keys for PES 21? I hadn't realised they'd withdrawn it from the store - I had sort of assumed eFootball was some next level marketing technique to make loads of people buy PES 21, but apparently not - and now not sure how to get hold of a copy without delving into the grey reseller market.

Also, I don't care about ultimate team or whatever, but are 1v1 friendly matches online still possible or have Konami sabotaged that too?

Sorry for the simple questions, I have had a quick look for the answers but they're probably on here somewhere.

Does anyone know of any legit sellers of Steam keys for PES 21? I hadn't realised they'd withdrawn it from the store - I had sort of assumed eFootball was some next level marketing technique to make loads of people buy PES 21, but apparently not - and now not sure how to get hold of a copy without delving into the grey reseller market.

Also, I don't care about ultimate team or whatever, but are 1v1 friendly matches online still possible or have Konami sabotaged that too?

Sorry for the simple questions, I have had a quick look for the answers but they're probably on here somewhere.
You are very very lucky. CDKeys has restock pes 21 key

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/efootball-pes-2021-pc-steam

grab it fast before it's sold out ! don't worry it's legit, bought it few times from there never had a problem !

Edit : it's out of stock now 😂

Last edited:

for any one else who stumbles on to this search allkeyshop on google they even sell on discount from time to time just be sure to go with the top reseller

Ffs patching culture strikes again. I can't imagine this really fixed anything dramatic.

What the hell was wrong with this 2 year old game they've already patched the shit out of, that they surely don't want to draw attention to because they want eFootball on everybody subconscious, that they needed to silent patch again?

I know it sounds like a conspiracy but I really do wonder if they do it on purpose just to inconvenience modders...

Other than trying to break mods and get more people to play eFootball, there doesn't seem to be any reason to push an update for a game that isn't even being sold. It's incredible that they suddenly discovered a stability issue now!
Yeah, well... while they're at it why not fix the stability issues with 2018, that game runs the worst of the PS4 gen Fox games on PC.

"Fixed the issues of keeping the game playable. So you have to switch to Efootball 2022"

No joke i hope that update don't fuck up the game like the last one on PES 2020 and i'm not talking about the players who got almost all the Live Update issue. I remember that the ball physics changed in terms of algorithms direction and weight, while the players reactions were the same.
So, the were lost and it caused many issues, remembering a bit FIFA 17 on the start.

yes personally i use a modded exe anyway so just reinstalled it and regenerated the dpfilelist for the mods and its the same, there is nothing new in the update anyway just an exe
My apologies for my stupidness, u just 'replaced' the exe file right, not re installed pes again?

Ha yes it's PC thread sorry. I hope they won't mess up with that patch you can't avoid for console.
It's for me the last PES (as long as there's no proof of novelty regarding offline for Efootball + many, many stuffs such as ball physics)

We can guess as much as we want :P With sarcasm mode fully active, in Konami's eyes Sider 7 may very well be the "stability issue".

Now, with sarcasm turned off, new update includes not only new .exe file (1.07.02.00), but it also redownloads entire Data Pack 7 (dt80_700E_x64.cpk).

New .cpk is roughly 9MB larger - virtual beer and bbq to those that spot what is actually changed in data pack file ... could be a lot of internal files, or only a few

Last edited:
We can guess as much as we want :P With sarcasm mode fully active, in Konami's eyes Sider 7 may very well be the "stability issue".

Now, with sarcasm turned off, new update includes not only new .exe file (1.07.02.00), but it also redownloads entire Data Pack 7 (dt80_700E_x64.cpk).

New .cpk is roughly 90MB larger - virtual beer and bbq to those that spot what is actually changed in data pack file ... could be a lot of internal files
I checked New dlc 7 contained more languages maybe they added or removed commentary or translation ? Man i wish @predator002 still around, he's master of it :(

Yeah i just checked it, here's if anyone insterested no change in database or assets though

z40O8WT.png

Last edited:
My game just doesn't work after this patch, unbelievable tbh.
welp this site still has a zero tolerance towards piracy but...
literally what else could we do. I'm not suggesting that anyone should do this but I just had to after all this shit from konami, you don't even own your games now they can just stop you from enjoying it at any moment

welp this site still has a zero tolerance towards piracy but...
literally what else could we do. I'm not suggesting that anyone should do this but I just had to after all this shit from konami, you don't even own your games now they can just stop you from enjoying it at any moment

And it will continue to be zero tolerance until the game is abandonware, it is freshly available again on some key selling sites, and todays Konami update is no reason to advocate piracy, just like any previous update they made. So be aware and no further discussion on that topic.

And it will continue to be zero tolerance until the game is abandonware, it is freshly available again on some key selling sites, and todays Konami update is no reason to advocate piracy, just like any previous update they made. So be aware and no further discussion on that topic.
What is considered abondonware out of curiosity?

Even though Konami don't directly sell the game anymore, if the servers for PES 2021 are still active and they still sell coins on that game then the game is very much operating commercially..

So once they shut those servers of and stop taking revenue for coins - that would then be considered abandoned?

I also ask as I don't think Konami earn anything from 3rd party key sellers unless I'm mistaken?

What is considered abondonware out of curiosity?

Even though Konami don't directly sell the game anymore, if the servers for PES 2021 are still active and they still sell coins on that game then the game is very much operating commercially..

So once they shut those servers of and stop taking revenue for coins - that would then be considered abandoned?

I also ask as I don't think Konami earn anything from 3rd party key sellers unless I'm mistaken?
it is defined in EU laws i think as having no official support, so pes 2021 still is no abandomware

Back
Top Bottom