Esports Boxing

Amazing!! This trailer got me really pumped up!!

Is this coming to consoles any time later?!

It has been announced for all systems.
But my understanding is that it is going to be released on Steam Early Access first, and then depending on development it could be anything from six months to 3 years before it leaves early access and is then ported to consoles.

But there is no release date as yet, but Steam has it listed as Coming Soon.

It has been announced for all systems.
But my understanding is that it is going to be released on Steam Early Access first, and then depending on development it could be anything from six months to 3 years before it leaves early access and is then ported to consoles.

But there is no release date as yet, but Steam has it listed as Coming Soon.
Yeah, I’m aware of the EA on steam... consoles by the end of the year would be great. Perfect fit for the Christmas season, imo.
I bet a lot of games are eagerly waiting for a new boxing game!!

The roster alone is massive, the gameplay looks like they want the real thing rather than arcady action... I can see a winner here! Let’s hope for the best!!

Nice, I just noticed this now!
I was a big fan of Fight Night rounds 2, 3, and 4. Didn't like Fight Night: Champion.
Nice to see a boxing game back in the spotlight, and if it has the great 70's heavyweights and 80's welterweights and middleweights, even better! 👍

Nice, I just noticed this now!
I was a big fan of Fight Night rounds 2, 3, and 4. Didn't like Fight Night: Champion.
Nice to see a boxing game back in the spotlight, and if it has the great 70's heavyweights and 80's welterweights and middleweights, even better! 👍
Fight night Rd 2 only one with Floyd Mayweather Jr

I can't wait to knockout Ricky Hatton over and over again, the most overrated boxer of all-time.

You can't have followed boxing much then, there's loads of far more overrated boxers down the years, even some that had such carefully crafted careers they managed to win versions of world titles, few examples from recent times that spring to mind Acelino Freitas, Jeff Lacy, Cory Spinks, Amir Khan...

You can't have followed boxing much then, there's loads of far more overrated boxers down the years, even some that had such carefully crafted careers they managed to win versions of world titles, few examples from recent times that spring to mind Acelino Freitas, Jeff Lacy, Cory Spinks, Amir Khan...
actually I have, please don't hate facts. Hatton got dummied by Mayweather. I watched that fight live on ppv, spit out my beer when Hatton got KO' d into the corner looking like a ragged doll, laughed my head off. Best night of my life.

Starting to worry they're wasting too much of their budget on licenses versus programmers/designers, don't need another style over substance game like the previous Fight Nights by that ex-Fifa wannabe rapper clown.

UFC is hardly dead. The best UFC fighters in each weight class still fight each other a lot. Either way I'm excited for the game as boxing will always be > than mma to me. Seeing past fighters in this makes me miss HBO Boxing with Lamp, Merch, George, Harold and Kellerman.

From what i've seen they're gonna make some of the fighters DLC with them getting a % of each sale of their fighter in the game.
Which i'd imagine will save them a bit and be able to spread the budget a bit better.
Just curious how they're gonna price the fighters.

UFC is hardly dead. The best UFC fighters in each weight class still fight each other a lot. Either way I'm excited for the game as boxing will always be > than mma to me. Seeing past fighters in this makes me miss HBO Boxing with Lamp, Merch, George, Harold and Kellerman.
ufc dead to me bro, Garbage fighters for past few years now, plus rolling on the ground for 5min..no thanks, I'd rather watch paint dry.

Shields? That's no GSP bro come on man lmfao
She got balls though first boxer to make the step and if it becomes a succes more will follow.
I don't understand the gsp comparison butshe's in her prime doingwhat floyd told but never dared to do
I love boxing and it's character but it got big problems.
At the other hand the ufc goes way to heavy on the hype and branding machine like football does...

She got balls though first boxer to make the step and if it becomes a succes more will follow.
I don't understand the gsp comparison butshe's in her prime doingwhat floyd told but never dared to do
I love boxing and it's character but it got big problems.
At the other hand the ufc goes way to heavy on the hype and branding machine like football does...
Just not interested in watching female sports except Volleyball & Tennis. Those 2 are most competitive female sports in my opinion. And I don't like watching women get hit. Must be just me though.

new screenshots
holy cow... thats a cut!! :SHOCK:
74zfixwfc4571.jpg

Close up shots look decent enough. Sadly the game isn't next gen. Take a look at the fight screens. Hope the gameplay is immense and makes up for this.

Back
Top Bottom