FIFA 22 Discussion (PC Version)

is there any possibility or patch that can make the game look sharp on gameplay cam? here it looked a little blurry and washed out.

all settings on Ultra and the game runs with 130fps on my 10-year-old rig but does not look good during gameplay compare with PES2021.

is there a "LOD Tweaker" that can be used for online play ???

Doctor/Fidel released one but not sure if it works with the full game or just the trial: https://discordapp.com/channels/635020068392140830/892410780811689984/892411753168781342

i cant join, is there any download link ??

Yeah:

@here FIFA 22 ULTRA HD 4K FROSTBITE LOD TWEAKER 1.0 This tool maximize players and characters gfx lod settings in gp cam, making visible and correctly rendered: new and realistic 3D body effect, face, hair, shoes (old & next gen), socks, kit type and wraps, etc.. LOD = Level Of Details HOW TO USE - Extract *.rar archive in a folder - Run Fifa and go in the main menù - Run Tweaker and follow Steps INFO Add the tool to the antivirus exceptions to avois issues. Run game in high or ultra settings in the fifaconfig. A high-performance gaming PC is required. Online mode compatible, Seasons or FUT. Working with the full game version executable - FIFA22.exe DOWNLOAD https://mega.nz/file/8joiDIgK#ZSLhuQul16R0T-qMLaW6IxWcivr3JEq3qeI5quMdJsw Check out included pics for more info and details. ENJOY THE NEW FIFA 22 NEXT GEN ON PC (edited)

Any idea why Windows Defender classifies it as Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.F!ml?

while it is likely to be mis-detected it personally puts me off

Yes because Windows Defender is poop. You're always going to get false positives from free AV on utilities that manipulate memory as this and cheat engine and the like do. Use Kaspersky! :)

Edit: Having said that Kaspersky just removed it, oops :LMAO:I've been using his mods for years and years though, he's not going to put something nefarious in there don't worry ;)

Last edited:
You take it too seriously, afaik him from prev work, he's just said that in the context of LoD, not overall features.

I guess next week we will have LOD and gameplay mods for FIFA Editor.

Anyway this season I will work on Paul's Tool as well.

First day i played fifa and i am not optimistic about it. Gameplay wise Fifa 22 pc version is not good at all. There is no awarenese at all. There is no midfield play, just from side to side. From sixteen yard to sixteen yard.
Carreer mode is also not that great, as i assume.
I played in the Dutch eredivisie, six seasons further Ajax has still the big players like Anthony, Neres, Tadic (!).

Last week i saw a dutch guy on YT, he made players and put them in a team (somewhere in de English second division). They grow and grow, but never where transferred.
I think carreer is broken?

First day i played fifa and i am not optimistic about it. Gameplay wise Fifa 22 pc version is not good at all. There is no awarenese at all. There is no midfield play, just from side to side. From sixteen yard to sixteen yard.
Carreer mode is also not that great, as i assume.
I played in the Dutch eredivisie, six seasons further Ajax has still the big players like Anthony, Neres, Tadic (!).

Last week i saw a dutch guy on YT, he made players and put them in a team (somewhere in de English second division). They grow and grow, but never where transferred.
I think carreer is broken?
Try using the sliders we have talked about on this thread. Makes the game a breath of fresh air. More midfield play and less just sprinting on the sides.

I've logged an appeal, how long that takes I've no idea, I've never really played FIFA. Do you have the squad file you could send me? The out of date line ups are ruining it for me

Any update?

Did you by any chance use DXVK to run the game (DirectX replacement)? I've read some people are getting banned because of that...

Any update?

Did you by any chance use DXVK to run the game (DirectX replacement)? I've read some people are getting banned because of that...
Don’t think so mate, I’ll look in to it though. Still not heard anything from them but got an email about suspicious activity during the week so they’ve reset my password. Don’t understand it or the way they work

Every chance someone accessed your account then if you didn't use a very strong password + 2fa. Not sure if Origin keeps a log of your logins with date/country, could be worth checking if there's anything that doesn't fit to your actual location.

Talking of DXVK, anyone tried it? Getting terrific framerates using Vulkan instead of DirectX with no artefacts etc. but there's an annoying issue where it shows a black screen every time the camera changes, eg gameplay - cutscene - gameplay which is a bit annoying. I'll try to capture a video showing it.

FIFA22_2021.10.09-15.34.jpg

Last edited:
Another PC specific thing, anyone else use a DS4 and notice Fifa22 finally has native DS4 support (with the correct icons!)? Unfortunately only seems to be working when using the controller wired though, anyone else experiencing the same?

For now the only way to mod a camera is via Cheat Engine. This way you get better camera than next gen camera by altering broadcast camera rates. You force the zoom level of default rates to the negative values which zoom out the camera way more than default. IMO it is much better because it is more immersed. NG camera is not panning like real life broadcast cams, instead it pans a bit but also follows the ball when you go left or right side of the pitch. But broadcast cam stays put and just pans the camera like real broadcast.

There is a guide previous pages if you want to fiddle around with Cheat Engine.
Could you help me by changing the camera with cheat engine?

Apologies for the simple question, but can I play a simple league season (eg La Liga with Champions/Europa Leagues) without it being in career mode? I don't care about finances, scouting and training, I'd just like to play the matches and I cannot find an option in the menu.

Apologies for the simple question, but can I play a simple league season (eg La Liga with Champions/Europa Leagues) without it being in career mode? I don't care about finances, scouting and training, I'd just like to play the matches and I cannot find an option in the menu.
Yeah I think in tournament mode. I could be wrong though, but I think if you select premier league for example, you get the tournaments as well.

Yeah I think in tournament mode. I could be wrong though, but I think if you select premier league for example, you get the tournaments as well.

Thank you! Yes, it is in tournament mode. Since it has an adaptive menu, I was only seeing custom tournaments and not "new tournament"

Back
Top Bottom