FIFA 22 Discussion (PC Version)

I ve been really liking the PC version with the last update. Very solid positioning and animations wise.
Do you think we could roll back to a specific update once they patch it further down the line (pretty much like we could do with FIFA 16)?
I'm willing to try it out but I'll probably wait until it drops a little in price before buying it... So I was wondering if I could revert to one of these early versions once purchased the game (because I pretty much know they will ruin it sooner or later).

Anyone else getting this "player unavailable" bug on PC after the update?

So for my next match I have two midfielders injured and unavailable, normally when you click "Play Match" from the CM menu you get the popup about players being unavailable right? For some reason that's now been moved to the pre-game screen instead, but it's not working properly, here's how it's working (or not) for my current match:

Bug_01.jpg
Bug_02.jpg

Bannan and Adeniran are both injured. So I replace them with reserves:

Bug_03.jpg

You can see they're now out of the lineup and into my reserves and two available players are selected.

Bug_04.jpg

Next screen, pre match, available players are selected, then I click play match and:

Bug_05.jpg

If you click "Auto replace" it's as if you didn't just make those lineup changes, it reverts to the saved squad minus the injured players who're now replaced (and usually putting a reserve keeper on the bench which I never do!).

Anyone else experiencing this?

Don't worry mate@Placebo, hopefully the EA guy who dropped by here the other day will come again and look after this issue.

Anyone else getting this "player unavailable" bug on PC after the update?

So for my next match I have two midfielders injured and unavailable, normally when you click "Play Match" from the CM menu you get the popup about players being unavailable right? For some reason that's now been moved to the pre-game screen instead, but it's not working properly, here's how it's working (or not) for my current match:

View attachment 128123
View attachment 128124

Bannan and Adeniran are both injured. So I replace them with reserves:

View attachment 128125

You can see they're now out of the lineup and into my reserves and two available players are selected.

View attachment 128126

Next screen, pre match, available players are selected, then I click play match and:

View attachment 128127

If you click "Auto replace" it's as if you didn't just make those lineup changes, it reverts to the saved squad minus the injured players who're now replaced (and usually putting a reserve keeper on the bench which I never do!).

Anyone else experiencing this?
I’m getting this too - it’s mad frustrating basically unplayable until fixed

Anyone know why he will never do Fifa mods again?

Primarily because the Fifa modding community has become extremely toxic over the last few years. But also because of the amount of his work that over the years has been stolen by other people and used without credit, and worst of all taken and used without credit in pay/patreon mods which have earned the "takers" vast amounts of money.

Primarily because the Fifa modding community has become extremely toxic over the last few years. But also because of the amount of his work that over the years has been stolen by other people and used without credit, and worst of all taken and used without credit in pay/patreon mods which have earned the "takers" vast amounts of money.
That's the problem of the whole internet modding community. Not only this. Some shameless persons stole some of the great work without giving the credit to the original author and even sell them shamelessly.. These idiots are living their life without working hard.

That's the problem of the whole internet modding community. Not only this. Some shameless persons stole some of the great work without giving the credit to the original author and even sell them shamelessly.. These idiots are living their life without working hard.

Yes absolutely, happened nearly 20 years ago when I was involved in the Operation Flashpoint community, but I can definitely understand why a person with a full time job, family, kids, decides enough is enough!

geesh. That stinks. I liked his stuff
The gaming community is toxic. Why I Mainly stick to myself, finding games to mod and always trying to push my pc to its limits. I appreciate all who have the talent to make these amazing mods.

Just in case you missed it, Paulv2k4 editor tool is now compatible with FIFA22.

https://downloads.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-21/paulv2k4-frostbite-modding-tool/
Does anyone got it working for Fifa 22?
It is working for Fifa21, but when loading Fifa 22 content it is throwing the following error:

704b715c678f2c2a781d7d3f519aa8681ad55792e03b54304eafde30dc0aa11a.png

The amount of scripted goals in the game is a joke - you can literally tell when it’s about to happen

Do you think we could roll back to a specific update once they patch it further down the line (pretty much like we could do with FIFA 16)?
I'm willing to try it out but I'll probably wait until it drops a little in price before buying it... So I was wondering if I could revert to one of these early versions once purchased the game (because I pretty much know they will ruin it sooner or later).

I have tried to do so with 19 and I haven't been successful. I think since 18 the only way on PC to roll back to earlier version is to use crackers.

Last edited:
Don't know very much about the editing in FIFA 22 coz I'm new into this after so many years of playing PES. Can somebody give me a hint if there is a mod that changes those 4 or 5 Serie A teams with the real names/logos/kits? Any kind of info about this could be apreciated coz I'm trying to start a career mode and I want to enjoy the real deal...

Don't know very much about the editing in FIFA 22 coz I'm new into this after so many years of playing PES. Can somebody give me a hint if there is a mod that changes those 4 or 5 Serie A teams with the real names/logos/kits? Any kind of info about this could be apreciated coz I'm trying to start a career mode and I want to enjoy the real deal...
check out or look up Fifer mods. he might have what your looking for and video to show u how to get started

So is it safe to assume that next year we are getting a next-gen version on PC? The movement makes a huge difference and it looks pretty great from the broadcast camera. Add modding on top of that and we could have an incredibly fun game! I'm not interested in anything console related unless the game is mod-friendly.

So is it safe to assume that next year we are getting a next-gen version on PC? The movement makes a huge difference and it looks pretty great from the broadcast camera. Add modding on top of that and we could have an incredibly fun game! I'm not interested in anything console related unless the game is mod-friendly.

Unfortunately I don't think we can assume that at all, sadly :(

Unfortunately I don't think we can assume that at all, sadly :(

I liked 21, and mostly I played the career modes both manager and player. I put in over 2000 hrs last year with title. But 22 is unbearable! In it's current state anyway. I have it on PC and got it on stadia for my son at college. Guess what? They both kind of stink. I too hope it gets patched and the talented modders out there can make it better.

For now I'm all in on Becoming a Legend in some sweet, sweet modded PES.🍺🏆🏃⚽

been using the Deluxe version of the GFX mod that now includes the EA broadcast camera and its amazing

why we didn't get this with the PC version by default is a joke

Back
Top Bottom