FIFA 22 Discussion (PC Version)

Wow! First few seconds and I know why I like hypermotion so much. It’s the animation transitions! Holy cow. I could not go back!

really do appreciate the modders work A LOT!! Please don’t get me wrong here!
You are totally right hahaha

I'll test gameplay files soon, but we can't copy Hypermotion in anyway...:BRICK:

Hiya mate first time modder on FIFA I load my game up through steam as I use a PS4 pad I have applied the mod but then came out off the game and re loaded through steam do I can use my PS4 pad will the mod still work sorry hope I make sense

The game crashes for me in CM every time I check the match stats at the end of the game — does this happen to anyone else?

can't get over how much I am loving the EA broadcast camera (as part of the deluxe GFX mod). I usually use the co-op camera zoomed out but I am loving this. It feels like I'm playing the NG version

Now - if I could only defend.......

I'm conceding goals in my own box that I cannot defend against. Defending in this game is not fun at all. Why can't CBs and CMs man mark and track their man? Why do they leave wide open gaps? I wish there was a mod or some solution to this problem.

can't get over how much I am loving the EA broadcast camera (as part of the deluxe GFX mod). I usually use the co-op camera zoomed out but I am loving this. It feels like I'm playing the NG version

Now - if I could only defend.......
Can you share those mods?

They planning to release a free version at all? I completely respect modder's rights to earn something from what they do but I back Aranatku on Patreon I really can't warrant spending more money each month on various modders.

Yeah, every mods should be free because they're literally doing just to serve the community. Also it's the part of their hobby maybe. Releasing every mods for free and attaching the donation system separately would be the perfect choice for all of us. Some people like me, can't invest in purchasing mods since I can't afford any money. But I can donate if I got some in the future and support their work.

They planning to release a free version at all? I completely respect modder's rights to earn something from what they do but I back Aranatku on Patreon I really can't warrant spending more money each month on various modders.
I doubt it'll ever be free on the GFX mod. The current deluxe version is expensive (something like £12 a month) and like you I can't justify paying that each month, its just too much for me. It also includes a 4k LOD and better colour presets as well as some other add-ons so overall its a great mod and my respect goes to the creator

I just want that EA broadcast camera. Its bad enough we didn't get Hypermotion but I just cannot understand why EA didn't atleast give us that camera

I doubt it'll ever be free on the GFX mod. The current deluxe version is expensive (something like £12 a month) and like you I can't justify paying that each month, its just too much for me. It also includes a 4k LOD and better colour presets as well as some other add-ons so overall its a great mod and my respect goes to the creator

I just want that EA broadcast camera. Its bad enough we didn't get Hypermotion but I just cannot understand why EA didn't atleast give us that camera
Isn't EA Sports GameCam you're referring to? Yeah, it is in the Database of FIFA 22 PC, but not enabled it as @6ons1 said.
I wish GFX Mod is available for free though. This man, @Chuny is the creator..

Yeah, every mods should be free because they're literally doing just to serve the community. Also it's the part of their hobby maybe. Releasing every mods for free and attaching the donation system separately would be the perfect choice for all of us. Some people like me, can't invest in purchasing mods since I can't afford any money. But I can donate if I got some in the future and support their work.
I can understand why some modders choose to charge for their mods - there's a fair bit of work involved and every time there is a title update it breaks the mod and they have to modify it to work again.

I just don't like having to pay monthly - I would rather pay a one off fee (say £20) to get the mod for the lifetime of the game/until EA stop patching it

Yeah, every mods should be free because they're literally doing just to serve the community. Also it's the part of their hobby maybe.

I think that does modders a bit of a disservices, perhaps you didn't intend to sound quite as harsh as that came across, sometimes thoughts and words don't quite gel :) As someone who works at a company that has benefited immeasurably by the modding community I can't have anything other than massive respect for modders and for many of them they put as many hours in as they do with their full time job and it's hard to justify the work/family/hobby balance which is where things like Patreon come in to reaward them for their work and service to the community, often times the work they do is on a par with what the developer itself is doing and that can only be applauded! :)

I think that does modders a bit of a disservices, perhaps you didn't intend to sound quite as harsh as that came across, sometimes thoughts and words don't quite gel :) As someone who works at a company that has benefited immeasurably by the modding community I can't have anything other than massive respect for modders and for many of them they put as many hours in as they do with their full time job and it's hard to justify the work/family/hobby balance which is where things like Patreon come in to reaward them for their work and service to the community, often times the work they do is on a par with what the developer itself is doing and that can only be applauded! :)
Maybe my words are misunderstanding and felt harshly. But I shown no disrespect towards the modders. I mean they're doing for their passion, for the community and it's a daily fun hobby for them to do so. There are no forcing, deadline or anything between them. And we, the members, shall accept those works thankfully, respectfully and happily giving them our feedback, gratitude and all.. I should've explained this all in that statement to avoid any misunderstanding issues. I'm lazy and stupid sometimes.. 😅

I can understand why some modders choose to charge for their mods - there's a fair bit of work involved and every time there is a title update it breaks the mod and they have to modify it to work again.

I just don't like having to pay monthly - I would rather pay a one off fee (say £20) to get the mod for the lifetime of the game/until EA stop patching it
Modders can work for free too. Best simple is this forum. They can earn our respect and everything through it. Attaching donation system or something doesn't hurt anyone. It helps the community to grow even more expanding the mods for everyone and for free means more members and recognition.

Maybe my words are misunderstanding and felt harshly. But I shown no disrespect towards the modders. I mean they're doing for their passion, for the community and it's a daily fun hobby for them to do so. There are no forcing, deadline or anything between them. And we, the members, shall accept those works thankfully, respectfully and happily giving them our feedback, gratitude and all.. I should've explained this all in that statement to avoid any misunderstanding issues. I'm lazy and stupid sometimes.. 😅
you say there is no deadline but there is when they are charging for a mod. Once you start paying and a title update comes out then the pressure is on them to get their mod updated to work with the new update ASAP. If its a free mod then it's entirely up to them if and when they update it but when a modder has paying customers its a different story

you say there is no deadline but there is when they are charging for a mod. Once you start paying and a title update comes out then the pressure is on them to get their mod updated to work with the new update ASAP. If its a free mod then it's entirely up to them if and when they update it but when a modder has paying customers its a different story
I mean free mods, not paid mods. YES.

And we, the members, shall accept those works thankfully, respectfully and happily giving them our feedback, gratitude and all..

Yes that's how the community should respond, the problem is they don't, not all of course but a large enough percentage that can make the community toxic and the experience for the modders themselves utterly soul destroying, unfortunately :(

Yay or nay question: should I buy it, say, today (before they break somethiong major in the gameplay with an update)... Would it be worth the price?
I would've waited for the price to drop a little but I'm really scared that they could screw something in the gameplay down the line.

PC version, of course.

Currently playing FIFA 20 (as I still think it's better than 21) and eF PES 2021, for comparison.
Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom