FIFA 22 Discussion (PC Version)

@Anth James I don't suppose you're able to remove the player cursor like you was able to on FIFA 16 are you?
here buddy you can use my own mod.. i can't play this game without removing these ugly player indicators...FIFA 22 Screenshot 2022.01.08 - 21.58.27.62 Thumbnail.png
this mod will remove the player indicator, power bar indicator and player name card FIFA 22 Screenshot 2022.01.08 - 21.59.12.78 Thumbnail.png.

Attachments

• MC_F22_7 Overlay.rar
    18.4 KB · Views: 12
here buddy you can use my own mod.. i can't play this game without removing these ugly player indicators...View attachment 139169
this mod will remove the player indicator, power bar indicator and player name card View attachment 139170.
You legend mate, I can't stand them either. It infuriates me why they can't just simply give the player the option to turn them off, It's not like it can't be done as obviously COM v COM matches don't have them

Had a quick go tonight to try and recapture the reshade I made when the game first came out (and accidentally deleted). I'll try and work on it more when I get a chance.

After turning on PC version for the first time in a while, the lack of team movement is the first thing that struck me as still being the most different when compared to NG. I'm tempted to have a go at the gameplay files, but I know the rabbit hole it leads you down!!

FIFA 22 Screenshot 2022.01.09 - 22.34.22.45.png

Had a quick go tonight to try and recapture the reshade I made when the game first came out (and accidentally deleted). I'll try and work on it more when I get a chance.

After turning on PC version for the first time in a while, the lack of team movement is the first thing that struck me as still being the most different when compared to NG. I'm tempted to have a go at the gameplay files, but I know the rabbit hole it leads you down!!
I made a thread sharing my gameplay files research, hopefully it would benefit you and others trying to do the same.

I've started having a look and muck around with some of the gameplay files. My focus will remain as it always has - improve the midfield and defence. I'm more concerned with positioning/behaviour from the team off the ball than anything else. I think that needs to be the primary focus for now, the rest can come next. I've made an ok start, but it's going to be a long road if I stick with it....there's a lot that needs to be done!

Last edited:
Further to the above, I've just gone from 22 PC to 22 Ps5 both Real Madrid v Man Utd for a fresh comparison. The way teams move as a unit off the ball on NG is night and day compared to PC. I really don't think the gameplay files are enough to capture the constant contextual adjustments in positioning across the pitch or the compression/decompression in shape. On PC, I hate to say it, but it still feels very 1v1, with defenders not engaged in their duties based on the position of the ball or each other (although I still think 22 PC is still a fairly big improvement on 21). It isn't just in tracking runners either, it's in blocking passing lanes also, reducing space and retaining shape. On PC you have to micromanage the space so often, when I play NG I don't have this feeling at all.

They really are very different games with different AI, different patterns, different outcomes (and I'm not talking about animations). How people say the gameplay is the same I have no idea.

On the positive side, although the application of the Hypermotion 11v11 capture on NG isn't yet perfect (it can be a bit rigid at times), I'm sure it'll be improved in future versions and just the fact it will be used in future titles is a massive step forward I think - and a definite way out of the loop of 20,21,22 CG.

Last edited:
It's not a major issue, but does anybody know how to make a player to their signature or default celebration?

For example, I want Ronaldo to do his signature "Siuuuu" celebration & twirl but if you don't press anything on the pad, he just runs to the corner flag like everybody else damn well does.

Seriously, ever since they implemented those corner flag physics on FIFA 15, it's like, We get it EA, you wanna show off your cool physics... But literally every damn automated celebration does it, when it's not very realistic.

Further to the above, I've just gone from 22 PC to 22 Ps5 both Real Madrid v Man Utd for a fresh comparison. The way teams move as a unit off the ball on NG is night and day compared to PC. I really don't think the gameplay files are enough to capture the constant contextual adjustments in positioning across the pitch or the compression/decompression in shape. On PC, I hate to say it, but it still feels very 1v1, with defenders not engaged in their duties based on the position of the ball or each other (although I still think 22 PC is still a fairly big improvement on 21). It isn't just in tracking runners either, it's in blocking passing lanes also, reducing space and retaining shape. On PC you have to micromanage the space so often, when I play NG I don't have this feeling at all.

They really are very different games with different AI, different patterns, different outcomes (and I'm not talking about animations). How people say the gameplay is the same I have no idea.

On the positive side, although the application of the Hypermotion 11v11 capture on NG isn't yet perfect (it can be a bit rigid at times), I'm sure it'll be improved in future versions and just the fact it will be used in future titles is a massive step forward I think - and a definite way out of the loop of 20,21,22 CG.
I dont think i have conceded one goal on the PS5 where my midfield has stopped running and left an attacker unmarked in the area - 21 was a nightmare for this

It's not a major issue, but does anybody know how to make a player to their signature or default celebration?

For example, I want Ronaldo to do his signature "Siuuuu" celebration & twirl but if you don't press anything on the pad, he just runs to the corner flag like everybody else damn well does.
I thought u can do that easily by pressing X (PS) or A (Xbox) button? Players will do default celebration

Guys, quick question, does anyone know where team’s 3 letter abbreviations are stored. You’d expect them to be in the teams table in the db but they’re not there. Any idea?

Hi I have a problem with the FMM. I can start the Fifa 22 with the FMM without Mods but When applying any Mod does not work. Any solution ???All mods. Mod Manager launch withouth mods good. When I apply any mod put Launching Game but never start. Thanks.

Hi I have a problem with the FMM. I can start the Fifa 22 with the FMM without Mods but When applying any Mod does not work. Any solution ???All mods. Mod Manager launch withouth mods good. When I apply any mod put Launching Game but never start. Thanks.
Just wait, it's gonna take some time depending on ur hardware spec

forgive me I'm not very experienced would you tell me where to insert it please? thanks bye

You have to first install reshade (https://reshade.me/) then put the preset inside the game folder.
Finally open the file called ReShade.ini with a text editor and replace the lane that say PresetPath=something by PresetPath=.\FIFA22_preset.ini then save. You should be ready to go.

You have to first install reshade (https://reshade.me/) then put the preset inside the game folder.
Finally open the file called ReShade.ini with a text editor and replace the lane that say PresetPath=something by PresetPath=.\FIFA22_preset.ini then save. You should be ready to go.
Hello sorry I can't remove the writing that appears at the top of the fifa 22 screen of reshade: I press the home button to skip the tutorial but the window does not open ... where am I wrong? Thanks bye

I have put full manual as an expert as the cpu is more dangerous and more varied in attack does not always do the same actions and is not surgical as a sample or assisted! In short, there is no forcing And above all the more reactive and uninspired goalkeepers I won the last arsenal match 2 - 1 burnley (8 shots against 27) but compared to the prepatch 0 fouls but also slipping attempts nothing and very few tackles Ala 62-38-45 both cpu and user Control error 100 Everything else at 50 because maybe I'm wrong that the more you intervene on the slides, the more I witness strange phenomena It would take little to make it a nice game on the green rectangle but the EA is betting everything on online and at the moment there are no mods on the pc

Can some kind soul point me towards a pitch texture mod and also a mod which fixes fake club names in Serie A etc?

Back
Top Bottom