FIFA 22 Discussion (PC Version)

Sorry for the sarcasm... I am so depressed about the current footy game situation...
I bought a serie X to play mostly the NG version of FIFA and here I am letting the console taking the dust, only to play paw patrol for my daughter.
You're a lucky man if your daughter is into gaming...

I thought I would ask Santa to get a PS5 for my daughter, but my wife told me not to.
I mean, I don't really understand: she's already one year old now! How come she can't have her PS5? 😠

You're a lucky man if your daughter is into gaming...

I thought I would ask Santa to get a PS5 for my daughter, but my wife told me not to.
I mean, I don't really understand: she's already one year old now! How come she can't have her PS5? 😠

Mine is too young for playing. She just turned 4 today. But she is crazy about Paw Patrol and I made the mistake once to show her the game (me playing).

Mine is too young for playing. She just turned 4 today. But she is crazy about Paw Patrol and I made the mistake once to show her the game (me playing).
Sorry for OT, nice suggestion. My son is 4yo already, he asks me every time to give him the gamepad, but he just presses random buttons, so i was searching for a game , suitable for "babies". He likes Paw Patrol, PJ Masks, Puppy Dog Pals, etc and some BabyTV shite, which i can't recall..

He also likes Marvel Heroes and Sonic the Hedgehog, but except for the equivalent of Mario Kart, team Sonic racing , he obviously cannot play the rest games, they are too mature fo his age.

Thanx for Paw Patrol game suggestion! ;)

End of OffTopic! :JAY:

P.S.: My future plans are a Co-op CM in FIFA or a Co-op ML in PES, when he is capable of.

With my investment in the shit, I do regret buying this now, not touched it in weeks. Maybe when i go back to Toronto and play vs flatmates I can see the value again but modded PES offers so much more offline still.

Is it only me finding the game faster with TU 4 if compared to TU 3.1 and TU 3 (haven't played any of the title updates coming befote TU 3, so can't compare)?

With my investment in the shit, I do regret buying this now, not touched it in weeks. Maybe when i go back to Toronto and play vs flatmates I can see the value again but modded PES offers so much more offline still.
Same. Bought it on Steam sale but it did not click with me and I'm still playing PES21...

...the more I play this game, the more I think that they messed something up with TU 4.
I can't put my finger exactly on what has changed, but the game (with the exact same settings) seems faster and more "end-to-end-ish" than before with TU 4.
Matches that would end 0-0 or 1-0 now end 2-2 or 3-2 easily (even if I move the "GK ability" slider up to 60/65).

I'm not saying it's bad, just that it's suddenly become faster (maybe I could still adjust the pace with sliders, I haven't tried hard enough yet so I can't rule this possibility out for the moment, to be honest).

Do any one know when EA and/or (if) EEP made the new transfers at up to date. On my side I doesn't have Adama Traore and Aubameyang at Barca and Vlahovic not at Juve for example.

...the more I play this game, the more I think that they messed something up with TU 4.
I can't put my finger exactly on what has changed, but the game (with the exact same settings) seems faster and more "end-to-end-ish" than before with TU 4.
Matches that would end 0-0 or 1-0 now end 2-2 or 3-2 easily (even if I move the "GK ability" slider up to 60/65).

I'm not saying it's bad, just that it's suddenly become faster (maybe I could still adjust the pace with sliders, I haven't tried hard enough yet so I can't rule this possibility out for the moment, to be honest).
I’m on next gen but you’re spot on with this. It’s definitely out of whack after TU4. I didn’t have any issues with previous updates but this one ruined it for me. I’ve reverted back to the disc version and it confirmed what I thought.

Which mods and patches are your favorites/recommended ones?
I lost the overview in our editing subforum.

:BEER:

In the same boat here, got it and only took a few days for me to say enough! I'll rather have nothing atm but will soon return to a fully modded PES 21.

Last I heard there may not be anymore EEP because of attacks from a certain toxic element in the community.
This would be realy sad for the community.

Are there any other complete patches?

Last I heard there may not be anymore EEP because of attacks from a certain toxic element in the community.
What? I'm only following Slim's thread on SoccerGaming but I don't remember seeing any toxic behaviour.
I've seen the usual people asking when? when? when? and why don't you add this and that? but this unfortunately happens with each and every patch.
I mean, I've seen some toxic behaviour towards HBZ a couple of years ago when he was releasing his 19/20 patch for FIFA 14, that's for sure... But what is happening in the EEP thread is (luckily) not even close (unless it's happening elsewhere, of course).

This being said, I respect Slim because he always releases top class content and I'd be really sad to hear that someone's aiming at him.

Back
Top Bottom