FIFA 22 Discussion (PC Version)

It's possible I'm mixing up FMG (Fifa Modding Group) and they're a separate entity from EEP...

EEP was released for TU5 but without the Winter squad file update yet:

https://eep-fifa.de/download.html
I was reading last week in the fifaplanet forum (german) that the downloads from this FMG are removed and maybe will not come back.

EEP is something different patch.

Ok hopefully the EEP will get an squad update file for the winter transfers. :)

Fifa Modding Group announced they're continuing and have posted updated mods! :)

- Major update - Listing

all changes and new content here would clearly be too time consuming. Please take a look at the start post at the beginning of this thread and help yourself!
The decision for the future is: "Continue as usual." At least as far as our personal discord and the thread here in the forum is concerned. Updates are shared relatively promptly
on the discord and in this thread.

We hope you continue to have fun.

1644248281934.png
https://www.fifaplanet.de/showthread.php/55458-Mods-by-FIFA-Moddign-Group

They also have a gameplay mod:

1644248317547.png

Sounds very similar to what @citizenkidd is doing?

I would also think the gameplay mod that @Placebo are meaning have the same file name like the ones from @citizenkidd .

"...0.3z" and so on.

It seems again the fifaplanet forum is an toxic place.

Hi everyone I present my reshade for daytime and nighttime.
Use variant 3 turf from FMG (done for this variant, as I think it is the best).

Attachments

• Reshades.rar
    11.5 KB · Views: 10
  • FIFA 22 Screenshot 2022.02.10 - 22.23.17.14.png
    FIFA 22 Screenshot 2022.02.10 - 22.23.17.14.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 97
  • FIFA 22 Screenshot 2022.02.10 - 22.23.54.14.png
    FIFA 22 Screenshot 2022.02.10 - 22.23.54.14.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 96
  • FIFA 22 Screenshot 2022.02.10 - 22.25.10.62.png
    FIFA 22 Screenshot 2022.02.10 - 22.25.10.62.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 85
  • FIFA 22 Screenshot 2022.02.10 - 22.25.48.15.png
    FIFA 22 Screenshot 2022.02.10 - 22.25.48.15.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 93
So, i watched a video showing all 25 new faces added with TU6. I then took a quick look to my game and all the players i checked (Berardi, Locatelli, Gosens) still have the old generic faces for some reason. Steam patched FIFA 22 to TU6 a couple of days ago, my game is up to date. Is anyone experiencing the same problem? Is it because i'm using Realism Mod Lite (updated to the latest hotfix)?

Also is there a mod to always show DualSense button prompts? I have to use my DualSense in wired mode to see them but i prefer to play in Bluetooth/wireless mode. I guess it could be done by replacing all Xbox prompts with DualSense ones, but i'm a complete noob to FIFA modding.

So, i watched a video showing all 25 new faces added with TU6. I then took a quick look to my game and all the players i checked (Berardi, Locatelli, Gosens) still have the old generic faces for some reason. Steam patched FIFA 22 to TU6 a couple of days ago, my game is up to date. Is anyone experiencing the same problem? Is it because i'm using Realism Mod Lite (updated to the latest hotfix)?

Think you need a new squad file as well which comes after the update with new faces.

Also is there a mod to always show DualSense button prompts? I have to use my DualSense in wired mode to see them but i prefer to play in Bluetooth/wireless mode. I guess it could be done by replacing all Xbox prompts with DualSense ones, but i'm a complete noob to FIFA modding.

Think this one is updated: https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-22-enhanced-gameplay-0-4t.89871/post-3811659

Yeah, i updated my squad file through the in-game option but still nothing. Does this mean the faces are still not officially available?

Thank you.

Yeah it probably does, you could enable them yourself using Aranatku's live editor or just have to wait a bit longer for the new squad file.

FIFA 22 is on free weekend on Steam.
I hate FIFA games but I will download and try it while it's free :THINK: I played PS5 version just for 1 hour.

Edit: I really hate this game. Like, I can't understand how people enjoy this.

Last edited:
Well, after trying the game for free on Steam during the weekend, I ended up buying it. I must recognize that I was one of the biggest haters of FIFA 22 PC here, specially after EA decided to not release the next-gen version on PC.
Besides this, FIFA 21 wasn't a good game for me (I bought it on sale for 10 bucks and I've only played it a couple of hours).

Before giving my review, I'd like to say that I only play offline alone or with friends, because I don't like the extra-lag that online adds.
I totally agree with those who said that FIFA 22 is a good step in the right direction. It's far from being perfect, but it has some improvements at least.
Some new moves, more things to customize the controls, some advances in the sound part, better IA and not a very-arcade-style gameplay.
What I specially hated of FIFA 21 is that the gameplay was closer to FIFA Street than to FIFA 20, with more spectacular skills than regular moves. And the IA...omg. The IA players were so inanimated. It was clearly meant to enhance the 1 vs 1 situation, but losing the team-aspect of football. After playing 10 matches, I felt like nothing new was going to happen. I think is the worst feeling you can have when playing any game.
The game can be awful, the graphics can be terrible, but if there's some new action here and there, you will probably stay engaged with the game. Until now, I haven't had that same feeling with FIFA 22. The IA looks fresh and challenging, although some times they still stay stopped.

The worst part of the game by far are the vanilla graphics. It looks pale, downgraded on purpose because 21 was much more colorful in that aspect. It's not a minor detail that the modding community advanced a lot in the last few years. Being able to edit this new engine, is a real advantage, not only for the graphics but also for the new gameplay mods that are arising.

Without having played the console version, I can clear see on videos that it has a lot more of new movements and realism than PC.
With that being said, I wouldn't have bought FIFA 22 PC for the full price, but I'd buy it again on discount because is always nice to have another footie game to switch and alternate (in my case FIFA 16 - PES 21 - and now FIFA 22).

Some fast screenshots I made comparing PC to PS5 version (not a fair comparison to be honest, because the PC version is heavily-modded and using real-time post processing effects like Reshade)

PS5:
fifa-22-ps5-playstation-5-hands-on-2-original2.jpg

PC:
FIFA-22-Screenshot-2022-02-21-12-13-58.jpg

PS5:

FIFA-21-20210924022153.jpg

PC:
FIFA-22-Screenshot-2022-02-21-12-15-36-96.png

PS5:

3885353-fifa22-20210924203845.jpg

PC:

FIFA-22-Screenshot-2022-02-21-12-11-36-58.png

One of the biggest downsides I see in FIFA 22 Next-gen, is that turfs and lines look like heavily worn and Imho that's not realistic. If you see Premier League matches, they have perfect pitches 95% of the time.

Last edited:
hi help!
i download the fifa 22 gameplay mod but i don't know where i have to put!
just bought fifa for 19 euro and the gameplay sucksssss lol... thx konami :CRY:

hi help!
i download the fifa 22 gameplay mod but i don't know where i have to put!
just bought fifa for 19 euro and the gameplay sucksssss lol... thx konami :CRY:

Downlod FIFA Mod Manager
https://www.fifaeditortool.com/download

Open the program. Select FIFA 22 as the game to be edited.
Click "Import mods" (at the bottom left). Locate the gameplay file you downloaded.
Now it will appear on the left list. Select it and click on Apply Mods. It will take some time (even up to 15/30 minutes).

On the right column you will see the mods you have applied.
At the top there's a botton called "Launch" that starts FIFA 22. Always launch the game from FIFA Mod Manager.

Another TU. My last FIFA before 22 was 16 and i remember it updating a lot but not this many times. Reinstalling mods takes only a few minutes but the problem is that not all mods, especially very specific and small ones, are constantly maintained.
Between this and the death of PES it really sucks being a single player guy when it comes to football games.

Great news EEP have released their updated squad file based on the winter transfers squad file!

https://discord.gg/mdDUdZXt

@everyone
EEP Wintertransfers squadfile based on EA 22th feb update.
While it will take a long time to change the stuff that is currently happening in world of football (ban of UEFA and FIFA), the next EEP content update including those changes will take more time to update and test.

I dont want to punish you guys for putins war so here you get the squadfile for EEP 1.0 NewYearEdition based on 22th feb FIFA 22 squad. The squadfile was done since few weeks and only got a little update from time to time when EA dropped changes. So while the content update is delayed for more updates I dont see a reason to not share the squads now.
Content:
- Wintertransfers
- player stats of latest EA update
- activated faces which got added by ea through latest TU
- removed Gazprom Adboard links of all competition that it was linked (image on kits and others will be removed through content update cause impossible via squadfile! Same for names or any other graphic)
- updated euroseeds according to UEFA ban
- Brentford stadium is not activated yet because this also need a database change/content update..

how to install
1) Download squadfile and insert into Documents\FIFA 22\settings
2) launch EEP, in FIFA Mainmenu go to "customize" -> "load squads" -> Load squads of 28th Feb
3) directly start your career with option "use current squads"
4) Importantcheck in your career that the winter transfers are there and everything is working. I also recommend to sim 2-3 seasons before starting a serious career.

#FckPutin #EndWar

https://eep-fifa.de/download.html

QCan anyone help me? I bought fifa 22 today to get the mods but I found that the fifa mod manager is disabled, is there any other way to install the mods?

I am trying the FIFA 22 trial of Xbox Game Pass PC, installed the EEP Mod, but when launching the game from Fifa Mod Manager, i have this error. Anyone knows how to fix it?
1646476691761.png

Back
Top Bottom