FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

Is there a fix for the game resetting my controller settings after every single match? This happens on my PC version and my son's Xbox copy. Highly annoying and inexcusable that it hasn't been addressed by EA.
I had this on my xbox last year. What fixed it for me was in the cintroller side select where your profile name is I chose my settings. After that in '22 and '23 have saved.

Hi mates, I bought it for Pc too and have only problems with this card collecting game.

Fifa23 doesent save my settings or CM savegames.
I play with some mods and the launcher made by Fifer. The game launching with Origin.

Anybody can help me please?

Hi mates, I bought it for Pc too and have only problems with this card collecting game.

Fifa23 doesent save my settings or CM savegames.
I play with some mods and the launcher made by Fifer. The game launching with Origin.

Anybody can help me please?
Sorry to bump. But anyone can help please? :((

check playing over EA App! Keep in mind if you now install EA App, it will uninstall Origin (your games will not be deleted)
Thanks for reply mate. I will try and report then when I'm back.

But one thing. I have installed EA App since years. And I have Origin only installed because I read around here it would be better to launch Fifa23 with it if you (me) have problems with the EA anticheat software. I had. I tryed everything only with win11 boot with UEFI fixed it.

I don't know if that matters?

Trying to play offline so I can use mods until Paul's able to upload his mods/tool and it's refusing to work for some reason this time, keep getting this screen:

1669911352034.png

Every time I put in my email/password it just takes me back to Origin without loading Fifa :(

check playing over EA App! Keep in mind if you now install EA App, it will uninstall Origin (your games will not be deleted)
Hi all & SmichiW, I tryed it but nothing changed. It is the same. The game launch as it was first time I launched it. Settings don't save and no option to load my CM savegame.

:((

Hi all & SmichiW, I tryed it but nothing changed. It is the same. The game launch as it was first time I launched it. Settings don't save and no option to load my CM savegame.

:((

Sounds like it's not getting permission to view your C:\Users\PC NAME\Documents\FIFA 23\settings folder? Does it still contain the CM save and your settings file?

Sounds like it's not getting permission to view your C:\Users\PC NAME\Documents\FIFA 23\settings folder? Does it still contain the CM save and your settings file?
Hi Placebo - game developer master of the universe, :LOVE: thanks for reply.

Maybe this was the problem (maybe, don't know) the folder had a read only permission. I changed it to full access and will try. All the settings and CM savegame files are in this folder.

fifasettings.jpg
Sadly it doesn't work. I changed the settings folder for all/every access (don't know the correct english wording) befor this step it was a checkmark by read only.
Launching Fifa23 with EA App was asked for settings (the questions if you want the same settings from earlier Fifa game) and sadly no option to load my CM savegames.
Also start a new CM, simulated one month save and close the game. Restart fifa nothing changed. no option to load my CM savegames. :((

And the checkmark was back... Is it rocket since if you want to play Fifa23 for Pc.
In Origin and now EA App I have fifa games since fifa12 to 23. I didn't bought only Fifa15. And such a problem I haven't in one earlier titles.

For ongoing help I would be much aprecciated.

Hi guys, anyone feel playing the game with a controller a large input delay and sometimes the buttons are not working when pressed (USB plugged)? Or worst, playing with a keyboard the keys don't respond...

Is your Windows account one with administrator privileges? No idea if that's the issue but worth checking, you can try running Fifa as administrator see if that helps.
Thanks mate! I will try run Fifa23 with admin rights.

But I feel a bit that my hope is gone playing Fifa23 on Pc (with mods). On my Series X I don't have such problems.

Thanks mate! I will try run Fifa23 with admin rights.

But I feel a bit that my hope is gone playing Fifa23 on Pc (with mods). On my Series X I don't have such problems.
So I tryed it launching with admin rights. But nothing changes. I wrote €A an email for bugreport/help. Well I will have maybe at Fifa2099 an answer... :CRY:

I want to remove ball marker in game. In editor, i export this ballmarker image and i replaced it with completely removed one. But in game it looks even worse, instead of plus icon, there is yellow square now. I imported as a .png file like the original.

ball markerr.png

after bounce.png

I want to remove ball marker in game. In editor, i export this ballmarker image and i replaced it with completely removed one. But in game it looks even worse, instead of plus icon, there is yellow square now. I imported as a .png file like the original.

View attachment 191136

View attachment 191137
Just import a plain blank transparent texture (doesn't matter the resolution). I'll attach a transparent image below. Download it and try to import it.

Attachments

• Transparent.png
    Transparent.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 5
It's an interesting solution. So it was a driver problem? Nothing like that happened after this fix?
Hi all.
Hi. I don't know. I think more that it was solution 5. But like I said - I don't know.

First camera mod. Use broadcast camera in game. At the moment there's only one setting for each stadium. I will update with some different angles starting with PL stadiums. Use with height and zoom at 0 in game.
Finally i found the Mod again :-D maybe you could Update this Mod for the latest Version?

If this is true then I will no longer be able to play any EA Play games, as they don’t seem to be added to the library in the EA App

So... What happens now? Have you got access to all your games @Placebo?

Yeah it looks like I do, although I don't actually "own" many myself it's EA Play titles I'm seeing but it's letting me download them ok (just testing with the last Jedi game).

Seems there's no option to disable cloud saves which is annoying (amongst many annoying things about the app).

How odd. My Origin still works on my PC. EA App is awful with cloud saves. I have to transfer my save between laptop and pc manually.

Also. EA Play works fine with the EA App.

Back
Top Bottom