FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

Is there a way to disable the player jackets during match entrance? They look graphically ugly and inconsistent compared to rest of the game. The normal kits have dynamic cloth wrinkles and some form of cloth physics, but the jackets are completely stiff and inanimate. I'd rather have all the players enter the match without jacket.

Also the jackets look worse than Ps3/ xbox 360's fifa street game, even those had animated wrinkles on jackets.

@Placebo was it you who made a mod to disable the EA Sports watermark on the scoreboard? I'm trying to find it this year to do the same, can you remember where the file is kept or do you have your own mod?

Yep it's me it's my pet peeve, I have it combined with a small bounce marker:
What's a bounce marker? I used to swap the EA logo with DAZN when the Premier League was on DAZN here in Canada but I'd like to edit it again and just put in a Sky Sports or Premier League logo.

You might like this too:
Love it! But honestly, for the time being, until I have time to figure out what's wrong with loading the mods, I've gone back to FIFA16. In the little time I have to play, I can't be loading up FIFA23 only to have the gameplay mod just not work. It's too much of a hassle. Unfortunately, the game isn't very playable without it. And I certainly can't be wasting time starting tournaments/seasons that won't reload later because the game doesn't recognise my profile/settings.

Wow, I had no expectations from this DLC given how lacklustre 2018 DLC already was and I'm still disappointed. Fuck EA.
EA hasn't made a worthwhile World Cup game since 2014.
A custom tournament is a far far better option because you don't have the awful arcade-Mario-Soccer gameplay to contend with. Honestly if I needed to play a World Cup I'd get mods for efootball 2021.

Is there a way to disable the player jackets during match entrance? They look graphically ugly and inconsistent compared to rest of the game. The normal kits have dynamic cloth wrinkles and some form of cloth physics, but the jackets are completely stiff and inanimate. I'd rather have all the players enter the match without jacket.

Also the jackets look worse than Ps3/ xbox 360's fifa street game, even those had animated wrinkles on jackets.
I think it depends on the season. They wear those anthem jackets less often if you play matches in the summer.

No, it's the same game. There even is crossplay between the next-gen versions.
Then why does it look bad on the pc...ps5 has that better color of pitch somehow, lighting feels off on the pc version why is that? And is it worth buying? My main aim is to play offline career if the gameplay feels same as the other game....

Then why does it look bad on the pc...ps5 has that better color of pitch somehow, lighting feels off on the pc version why is that? And is it worth buying? My main aim is to play offline career if the gameplay feels same as the other game....
Set Settings on Ultra:
ultra.jpg

What a waste of world cup. So many interesting stuff happened in this world cup, the stadiums looked great and all we got was a shitty half assed DLC.

Just checked the kits. They didn't even get Brasil jersey accurate. The jaguar patterns are just some orange tinted textures instead of having proper bump maps. In fact, they didn't bother to change the bump maps for the kit at all and instead used the generic nike template bump maps, so the home kit actually has away kit's bump patterns instead of jaguar patterns. I bet same happened with many other kits as well.

Back
Top Bottom